/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israeli Missile Tears Apart Palestinians in Ramadan

sonz
09-29-2006, 05:10 PM
Ramadan resumes at dawn) for her family, but she never thought that Israel's "death missiles" were watching.

"The Israeli death missiles have stolen my only child while sleeping in her bed," father Ahmed Hamad told IslamOnline.net Friday, September 29, bursting into tears.

Dam el-Ezz, 14, was killed on Wednesday, September 27, in an Israeli air raid in the southern Gaza Strip town of Rafah.

"I rushed to her room following the Israeli attack to find that her little body was torn into pieces," he added.

Ten people, most of them children and women, were also injured in the Israeli attack.

Israel has killed up to 240 Palestinians, mostly civilians, in a large-scale offensive in Gaza launched on the pretext of seeking the release of a captured Israeli soldier, leaving hundreds of Palestinians killed and injured.

On Friday, two teenage Palestinian brothers were killed by Israeli forces in northern Gaza.

They were killed while walking in Beit Hanun when an Israeli missile struck them.

Friday's deaths bring to 5,403 the number of people killed since the start of the Palestinian Intifada in September 2000, most of them Palestinians, according to an Agence France-Presse (AFP) count.

Last Meal

The slain child was used to wake up every night to prepare suhur for her family during Ramadan.

"What had the young child done to be torn into pieces?" lamented her father.

"What had my wife and I done to be deprived from our own child who was the only joy of our life."

Dam al-Ezz was the only child of Ahmed's two marriages.

"I had no children from my first marriage," he said.

"I got married for the second time and I had Dam el-Ezz. She was all my life," he added, venting anger at the Israelis.

"May Allah punish our enemy (Israelis) for their grisly crimes."

The UN has described the Israeli practices in the occupied Palestinian territories as amounting to "ethnic cleansing", describing life in Gaza as "intolerable, appalling and tragic" because of the Israeli closures that have turned the strip into a big prison.

http://islamonline.net/English/News/2006-09/29/05.shtml

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
09-29-2006, 05:18 PM
:sl:

May Allah give him patience and reward paradise in the hereafter...

a 14 yr old!!! :cry:

:w:

sameer
09-29-2006, 06:12 PM
^^ ameen

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-29-2006, 06:14 PM
Ameen!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
09-29-2006, 06:30 PM
:salamext:

Abu Moosa al-Ash’aree - radi Allaahu ‘anhu - narrates: Allah’s Messenger, sal Allaahu alayhi wa sallam, said,

“If the child of a servant (of Allah) dies, Allah questions the angels, ‘Have you taken the life of my servant’s child?’

“The angels reply, ‘Yes.’

“Allah then asks them, ‘Have you taken the fruit of his heart?’

“The angels reply, ‘Yes.’

“Then Allah asks them, ‘What did my servant say?’

“They reply, ‘He praised you and refrained (from saying anything unbefitting)’

“At that Allah will say, ‘Build a home for my slave in Jannah and call it Bayt-ul-Hamd (The Home of Thankfulness).’”

Umar - radi Allaahu ‘anhu - said, “We found the best of our provision to be patience.”

(Reported by At-Tirmidhi)

http://khutbah.com/index.php?type=5&id=644&language=8

Narrated Abu Sa'id: The women requested the Prophet, "Please fix a day for us." So the Prophet preached to them and said, "A woman whose three children died would be screened from the Hell Fire by them," Hearing that, a woman asked, "If two died?" The Prophet replied,"Even two (would screen her from the (Hell) Fire." And Abu Huraira added, "Those children should be below the age of puberty."

[Saheeh Bukhari]

http://www.searchtruth.com/book_disp...=10&number=338

i_m_tipu
09-29-2006, 06:31 PM
amen
i can't find any new thing to express

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-29-2006, 06:41 PM
JazakAllah for the share bro.

Hawa
09-29-2006, 07:30 PM
Subhanallah, may Allah grant them sabr.

Zulkiflim
09-30-2006, 04:31 PM
Salaam,

May Allah strenghten the Ummah to do what is right,to be united and punsih those who harm our brothers and sisters unjustly.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-30-2006, 07:46 PM
Ameen!

Muezzin
10-01-2006, 10:02 PM
I wonder what justification will be trotted out this time for the carelessness of the Israeli military...

IbnAbdulHakim
10-01-2006, 10:17 PM
those israelli's sikken me,

may Allah swt strengthen this ummah and create many mu-g-h4di's inshAllah!!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.