/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the song ya ali from film gangsta PLZ U HAVE TO READ IT!!

no1_outbider
09-30-2006, 08:02 PM
An Indian movie was released recently in March 2006 called Gangster.

In this movie there is a song that many, many Muslims listen to and sing along to at home and on radio stations such as club asia. The title of this song is Ya Ali Reham Ali. They listen to it not knowing what they are saying and its implications. Below is part of the song with its lyrics and its translation: 0pt">my being, my existence >ya ali reham ali >O Ali, take pity on me >ya ali yaar pe qurbaan hai sabhi I'm ready to sacrifice everything for my friend >ya ali madad ali >help me O Ali >ya ali yeh meri jaan yeh zindagi >this is my life >Do Brother & sisters and those who listen to such tunes actually know what > >this song is? > > > > > > > >IT’S SHIRK > > > > > > > >The singer is calling upon Ali (radiyallhu anhu) to help him as he is in > >need. That is what the singer means by > > > > > > > >ya ali reham ali > >O Ali, take pity on > >me > > > > > > > >Astagfirullah!!!! > > > > > > > >It is a fundamental belief in Islam that only Allah and Allah alone helps > >one who is in need and He alone is worthy of being called upon. Anyone > >calling upon anyone besides Allah thinking they will help him will be > >guilty of shirk and will be out of the fold of Islam. > > > > > >Brother & sisters and those who listen to such music fear Allah and take > >heed of this message DON’T LISTEN TO SUCH MUSIC & CRAP and kuffar. Protect > >your imaan and the imaan of your family members. If anyone in your family > >does listen to this tune (and other music such as this) explain to them the > >implications of this song. Because if one is to die in that state then > >verily it is a big loss, and there is no turning back. > > > > > > > >There are other songs as well and if one was to research > >they will find many examples. Another example is a song in the film kabhi > >khushi kabhi gham. The title of the song is also kabhi khushi kabhi > >gham: > > > > > > > >See the lyrics below and see how much Kuffar and shirk there is. And > >bearing in mind the person is singing this song to a Hindu god!!! > >Astagfirullah > > > > > > > >KABHI > >KHUSHI KABHIE GHAM > > > >In times of happiness, in times of sadness, > > > >we shall not be separated > > > >In times of happiness, in times of sadness > > > >You have filled my very breath > > > >My life is wholly by your influence > > > >You have filled my very breath > > > >My life is wholly by your influence > > > >I shall worship you with each breath > > > >This is your doing (what you have merited) > > > >In times of happiness, in times of sadness, > > > >we shall not be separated > > > >In times of happiness, in times of sadness > > > >You have filled my very breath > > > >My life is wholly by your influence > > > >I shall worship you with each breath > > > >This is your doing (what you have merited) > > > >In times of happiness, in times of sadness > > > >we shall not be separated > > > >In times of happiness, in times of sadness > > > >In morning and evening, I shall light lamps at your feet > > > >I shall find you wherever I look for you > > > >In morning and evening, I shall light lamps at your feet > > > >I shall find you wherever I look for you > > > >On these lips shall be your name, your name alone... > > > >The love in my heart shall never lessen > > > >This is your doing (what you have merited) > > > > > > > > > > > >What a pitiful state the ummah is in and the ummah is commiting such grave > >sins without knowing or having any care in the world. > > > > > > > >MAY PROTECT US AND SAVE US FROM THIS EVIL > > > > > > > >What to do if you have done wrong? > > > > > > > >O Muslims Allah is infinitely merciful. At the beginning of every chapter > >of the Qur'an the verses “ In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the > >merciful” is found. > > > > > > > >In a hadith prophet Muhammad has mentioned that the mercy of Allah > >supersedes his wrath. It is also mentioned in the Qur'an: > > > > > > > >"Say: O my slaves who have transgressed against themselves! Despair not for > >the mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. truly he is oft > >forgiving, most merciful." Az-Zumar (39:53) > > > > > > > >Again, Allah says to the believers in a Hadith –ul-Qudsi. > > > > > > > >“O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me, and ask of Me, I shall forgive > >you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your > >sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of > >Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam were you to come to Me with sins > >nearly as great as the earth, and were you then to face Me, ascribing no > >partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as > >it.” > > > > > > > >There is still time to return to Allah my brother and sisters, ask for his > >forgiveness and he will forgive you. > > > > > > > >Make a sincere promise to Allah that you will never listen to such “carp” > >again and warn others also. After you have repented be sure Allah has > >definitely forgiven you. > > > > > > > >At the same time repeat the kalimah often whenever you can, this will help > >in strengthening your imaan, inshallah > > > > > > > >Also read the following dua that the prophet Muhammad advised us to read to > >protect us from all forms of shirk > > > > > > > >Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika 'an 'ushrika bika wa 'anaa 'a'lamu, wa > >'astaghfiruka limaa laa 'a'lamu. > > > > > > > >O Allah, I seek refuge in You lest I associate anything with You knowingly, > >and I seek Your forgiveness for what I know not. > > > > > > > >Reference: Ahmad 4/403 :w:

sister sumaiya!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Najiullah
09-30-2006, 08:11 PM
:astagfiru shirk :astagfiru

ONLY ALLAH CAN HELP

------
10-01-2006, 08:58 AM
Yeh but people r lyk we just lisn 2 it 4 d fun of it dey dnt actually take u seriously n dat

Sanobar
10-01-2006, 09:13 AM
:sl:

i knw this is a complete shirk... ... ..MAY PROTECT US AND SAVE US FROM THIS EVIL and i agree sis princess.. .. ppl have these weird reasons to give.,.. :cry:

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
10-01-2006, 09:18 AM
:salamext:

I noticed the industry want's us to lose our roots.. they know that if we fall into the sin, especially the worst form of sin [shirk, in this case] - then we won't feel guilty of doing any other sin later.. and gradually - if someone was to tell the person that saying something like this is major - they wouldn't probably even care because their so used to it.

The Qur'an is the Furqaan (the criterion) - so the one's who choose to follow it are better off, but those who give up on it are harming their own souls.. and should fear what is coming up ahead.

wa Allaahu a'lam.

starfortress
10-01-2006, 10:19 AM

Thank you,for the reminding and address that to us,one more thing, your red text words really make my head spinning around. :heated:

fatimah
10-01-2006, 11:09 AM
:astagfiru god fogive us all :astagfiru

Fishman
10-01-2006, 11:23 AM
I find that the moment people talk about shirk the Shaitan tries to make me commit it. I think this topic should be deleted, it's dangerous and there's no real point to it. We know not to listen to things like this, let alone all music.

SHAH G
10-01-2006, 11:28 AM
well said bro it's the the month of ramaadan we should all stop listenin to music jus lisen to hamd and naats

The Ruler
10-01-2006, 01:05 PM

hmm...derz a few dat goes 'ya muhammad' or 'ya mustafa' dat ent ryt eithr is it...cuz its lyk callin the Prophet (saw) altho ur only sposd ta cal out to Allah (swt) n no1 else :? :?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-01-2006, 01:16 PM

Jazakallah Khair for informing us about this Ukhti. This thread will be closed because we've had many threads in the past about the filth that is present in Bollywood and how they are trying to remove Islam from the hearts of people little by little. Sad thing is, many people become happy that they are 'recognizing muslims'!

Please watch this:

India's War on Islam

Direct Download Link:

Right Click and Save Target As/Save Link As

This video shows the horrendous riots which took place in Gujarat March/April 2002 which resulted in the loss of 5000 muslim lives. Atrocites took place on defenseless men, women and children. Independent human rights organisations have concluded that this riot was pre-planned with the support of the State of Gujarat Government, RSS, Shiv Senna. Also featuring on this video is a preview of the some the anti Islamic movies that Bollywood is churning out.

Essential for all to watch especially those who originate from the Indo-Pak region as many Muslims from this region seem to be oblivious to the anti-Islamic messages that India propogates through Bollywood.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.