/* */

PDA

View Full Version : footballer

mohammed farah
10-01-2006, 11:15 PM
im a 17 year's old who is excellent at football and i really want to play for a club is it to late for me to become a footballer and how do i get involved

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khattab
10-01-2006, 11:59 PM
Where are you from? The best bet is to go for trials to any local clubs you have in your area, make enquires when trials are held. Too make it as a professional footballer is very difficult but depends how good you are. Have you played in any leagues?

mohammed farah
10-02-2006, 06:37 PM
yh ive played in the hayes and district league when i was 14 for only a year' but how do i find a club because im kinda shy

Pk_#2
10-02-2006, 06:39 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

ask ya mates, i bet they go football practice and dat...so y'know...

Don't matter if ya shy, you just gotta be a good playa to be a pro :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Numaan
10-02-2006, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
yh ive played in the hayes and district league when i was 14 for only a year' but how do i find a club because im kinda shy
it depends on if u want 2 take it as a career
good luk
inshah allah

Kittygyal
10-02-2006, 08:10 PM
salam.
well am a mad soccer fan && also you can do it in LI pitch :p nah seriousl Akhi start practising because trust me it's not that easy maybe you can have a match with your mates && then gradually with some "real" soccer peeps inshallah
w,.salam

Hijaabi22
10-02-2006, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
im a 17 year's old who is excellent at football and i really want to play for a club is it to late for me to become a footballer and how do i get involved
lol NEVER 2 LATE!! My dad mashaAllah a wicked footballer n he still plays wid his own team!

mohammed farah
10-02-2006, 11:51 PM
kk thanks

mohammed farah
10-03-2006, 05:00 AM
by the way has anyone got links for football trials i live in ealing borough /west london.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.