/* */

PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS CREEPY.....Seven-metre fingernails win place in book of records.....

Helena
10-02-2006, 09:27 AM
:sl:

YA ALLAH.....was checking thru my yahoo mail...and i came across this...i had to share wid u lot.....

Man doesnt it look totally freaky?.:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: ....seven metres fingernail...how did she manage it?.....wots the purpose of it? jus wanna get into guiness world record book.....man weirdness.....

anyway check it urself inshalah.....

:uuh: .............:uuh: :uuh: ....................:uuh: :uuh: ....:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: :uuh: ................:uuh: :uuh:

LONDON (Reuters) - Lee Redmond soaks hers in olive oil. Aaron Studham lathers his in hairspray.
Click to learn more...

They both say it's worth it.

Redmond, 65, earned an entry in the latest edition of Guinness World Records with the world's longest fingernails that have now reached a resplendent 24 feet 7 inches (7.51 metres).

Studham, 17, joined the ranks of the weird, wacky and wonderful with the tallest hair on the planet.

"It's a real icebreaker with the girls," Studham said of his magnificent Mohican hairstyle proudly peaking at 24 inches.

"It started as a dare from my friends," the Massachusetts teenager told Reuters after sharing grooming tips with his fellow record holder at a photocall in a London beauty parlour.

"It took me five to six years to grow. I don't wear it up all the time but when I do, it takes about 45 minutes to an hour to put it up. I use hairspray and then blow-dry it."

Redmond, who is from Utah, shares a centre spread in Guinness 2007, released on Thursday, with the proud purveyors of the world's stretchiest skin, narrowest waist and longest ear hair alongside a woman who can pop her eyeballs 11 millimetres ( 0.43 inches) out of their sockets.

Redmond, who started growing her fingernails 27 years ago, has a meticulous routine to keep them in tip-top condition.

"I clean them with a toothbrush when they get dirty and always keep them manicured," she said. Every day she treats them with warm olive oil and nail hardener.

However, the lifespan of her phenomenal talons is drawing to a close.

"I am going to have to take them off in November as I am looking after my husband who is suffering from Alzheimer's," she explained.

She still manages to shave her husband daily, but has to sleep on her side and rest her hands on the bed with her nails hanging off the edge.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060928/..._uk_guinness_1

check some pic out....:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

got the image from:http://news.sky.com/skynews/picture_...5621-1,00.html

http://news.sky.com/skynews/picture_...5621-2,00.html

and and thats not it.......:uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

Seventeen-year-old Aaron Studman took the title for having the tallest hair.

His mohawk towers 21 inches from his scalp, to be in the world record...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/picture_...5621-4,00.html

am still in a shock....:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: ..........is this for real?:uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
10-02-2006, 09:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Whoa, the women with the long finger-nails looks like a witch. Thanks (!) for posting this.
anytime inshalah....

but seriously isnt this complete weirdness.....dse seem look like a witch...:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: .........

look closely at her nails....:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: .............wont be able to eat anything now.....

Umu 'Isa
10-02-2006, 09:35 AM
yuck! I dont think thats possible, how does she do every day things without them breaking?

Helena
10-02-2006, 09:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
lol yea.
guess its just one woman. :offended:
LOL zak...thats all u can say...and correct da mistake man.....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
10-02-2006, 09:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ladee_Maryam
yuck! I dont think thats possible, how does she do every day things without them breaking?
thats wot i was thinking sis...but its worldwide now.....its a fact....:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: .....still hard to believe...hard to image.....

fatimah
10-02-2006, 09:40 AM
what is the pupose of this.:?do they have nothin better todo:w: subhanallah.thank for the auticle sis.:)

S_87
10-02-2006, 10:26 AM
:sl:

thats just disgusting, though as the nails grow longer they harden dont they :? but atleast hers are slightly clean check this out :vomit:

fatimah
10-02-2006, 10:29 AM
yuck the is more dis....g than the lady.:vomit: :w:

Sanobar
10-02-2006, 10:33 AM
eww... the nails are soo creepy... :heated: :heated:

10-02-2006, 10:40 AM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww that is soooooooooo disgusting!!!!!!!!!!! :heated: :heated: :heated:

Al-Zaara
10-02-2006, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
yuck.

thnx for posting.

will use it to annoy someone thru reps :p
Yay. Uhh... +o( I pity that poor person. (it'll probably be lolwatever you're gonna scare, ey? when he comes back that is... ;D )

Anyways, that woman really does look like a witch... Scary.
Really, if I'd meet her in real life I'd probably get an heart attack.. :uuh:

:w:

DigitalStorm82
10-02-2006, 12:12 PM
I wonder how these ppl clean themselves in the bathroom... gross!

MT2
10-02-2006, 12:27 PM
these images were gross....especially the one Amani displayed...must be falling sick all the time because of their 'dirtiness'

Helena
10-02-2006, 12:28 PM
sis amani......that pic is way way way freaky den mine.......man....:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: :uuh: ....

- Qatada -
10-02-2006, 12:30 PM
:salamext:

I understand where you guy'z are comin from, but let's refrain from backbiting insha'Allaah. :)

:wasalamex

DigitalStorm82
10-02-2006, 12:36 PM
I understand where you guy'z are comin from, but let's refrain from backbiting insha'Allaah.
Close Thread? No one will have anything nice to say when they see those pictures.

- Qatada -
10-02-2006, 12:43 PM
I don't have the power to do that here. sorry.

Helena
10-02-2006, 12:48 PM
ur closing the thread.....seriously.......

i dnt mind at all...at least it will refrain from backcatting....

but seriously this so freaky...jus wanted ppl to see it.....thats all....

Umu 'Isa
10-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Thread closed :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.