/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which computer course?

Snowflake
10-03-2006, 12:53 PM
:sl:
I'm currently doing a part-time pre-clait computing course. But as I already know most of what we're taught, I end up assisting others in the class, which I really really enjoy.

I've realised that I'd like to go on to do a teaching course. This is mainly because I have no other qualifications and will need to work when I move abroad to support myself and my son.

I did ask my teacher who mentioned Salec (if that's how it's spelt) but I can't seem to find it on the internet. If anyone knows about this or any other courses that'll enable me to teach abroad, can you please give me any links or information you might have.

JazakAllah khair in advance.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
10-25-2006, 06:59 AM
MSCE sis? that's like internationally recognized so u wont lose with that i think?

I havnt heard of Salec, but cisco is also another good option... but i think MSCE is much cheaper...and im sure u'll learn alottt as well...

(it stands for microsoft certified engineer), i dont think its got any pre-requistes Allahu alam. one of my friends dunnit n he's a network admin of a pretty big extranet.

tc aslamz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.