/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help on Music

TheRightPathI
10-03-2006, 08:08 PM
Salam everyone. I hope your Ramadan is going well. In my family I have two younger brothers and they like to listen to music a lot and most of it is rap with A LOT OF FILTH. My question is would allow this kind of music to be in your home. One more thing, you can also sometimes hear this music playing, so you really can't avoid.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-03-2006, 08:17 PM
salam.
Ramdhan Greetings Akhi,

well first of all you know Akhi Music is not allowed in Islam i sugess you tell you mam && papa to sort them out also explain to them that on Day Of Judgement Allah will punish them soo bad that you will regret, sit down && respectfully explain to them inshallah, Make Du3'ah that Allah Subhanawatallah leads them to the right path && shines thy light upon them.

also would like to say as there your younger brothers why not hid the Tape/H-Fi from them && give them a lecture but i know what you mean they will get in one ear && out of the other, also Akhi it's not ONLY your bro's whom listen to stuff like that, my OWN Brothers whom are christains listen to stuff like this also my sep papa whom is a muslim listens to stuff that is soo filthy!! ASTAGFIRULLAH!! MAy Allah lead them to the right path inshallah (amin Thumma amin)
do more Dawah inshallah
w.salam

learningislam
10-03-2006, 08:30 PM
:salamext:

brother........u cant force ur lil bros to stop listening to music. Even if u do, still they would be listening when you are not around.So the best thing is to be patient..........and to tell them in nice ways that music is not good.

Its just like ....just because i am convinced that hijab is fard....i cant force a non-hijabi to wear hijab....For that....a lot of patience and dawah is required.

Do pray for them......and do try to help them out. You can also buy them nasheeds...(music free)....But , do that step by step....ok......

May Allah Almighty help you.....and guide you and your family to the right path ameen..

:wasalamex

~Stranger~
10-03-2006, 09:44 PM
:sl:
as posters above me said- music isnt allowed but u cant force ur brothers to stop listening to it coz no matter what theyll find a way to. but u can ask them not to listen to it loud at home (u can talk to ur parents and ask them to stand with u)
if they want to listen to it, hey can but outside home or on walkman or something. u can pit quran so they'de feel abit ashamed and not play music loud- and better- plat islamic lectures that talk about haram music- itd be a good oppurtunity for dawah insha'allah

u can meanwhile do them dawah. i know its hard but try to do it coz ull get reward and dont lose hope.

all the best insha'allah. may Allah help u. itll be hard but u r in the right path insha'allah
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.