/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Intro

UmmHatim
10-04-2006, 07:13 AM

:sl:
Hope InshaAllaah this finds all sisters in the best of health and eemaan.Ameen.here goes my intro
Im UmmHatim(Qurratulain) from Bangalore,India.Im 20yrs alhamdulilaah and just into the fold of salafiyyah alhamdulilaah.but i dont call myself one.
my fav scholar is Sheikh Ibm Taymiyyaah(may Allaah have mercy on him.Ameen)
well im just finishing studies and more interested in doing my islamic studies.i always wanted 2 go to damaaj,yemen from the time i heard of it thats been past 2yrs.but i didnt have a mahram 2 travel with.now alhamdulilaah right after eid is my wedding inshaAllaah and by feb maximum inshaAllaah i should in damaaj,inshaAllaah.Allaah has been really Merciful.Alhamdulilaah.
i have 2 older sisters,both married and settled here in bangalore.so alhamdulilaah im aunt of 6 kids!
i have my mother who is has always been there for me alhamdulilaah.i love her alot,MashaAllaah.may Allaah keep her healthy and strong.ameen
she runs a Home for muslim orphan girls here.this is alhamdulilaah the 14th yr and now the Home has 60 girls from the ages 5 to 21.all the necessatities with the help of Allaah is taken care alhamdulilaah.
the Home is where im mostly,dont have much time 2 write 2 my friends or any acitivity.i teach here alhamdulilah howmuch ever i can im there and im the mediator between them and help them solve their silly fights,lol alhamdulilaah.
so my whole time goes there(if ne1 wants 2 know more abt the Home,pls mail me inshaAllaah).im simple in my nature alhamdulilaah.so if ne of u come 2 my home inshaallaah u wont find it sparkling and decorative as i dont believe in all the homemaking stuff.basic cleaning is required as i believe that we are travellers and one day we all gotta go from here.im bold in my nature,short tempered(alhamdulilaah i admit my faults and errors)im outspoken and i hate shirk,bidaah and people in it.subhanallaah.
well thats all from me,quite a long intro!.i hope inshaallaah i didnt bore u if id did pls forgive me.
may this Ramadhan be a fruitful 1 for all of u.ameen and may Allaah keep u safe and protected.ameen
keep the smile high sisters:)
:w:
your sister in this beautiful deen
Qurratulain
www.rifaa.net
P.S. The site ive put under my name is the Home site,pls visit inshaallaah when free.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
10-04-2006, 07:19 AM

:welcome: ro de forums sis :)

^wow das cool :D

hpe Allah makes ur marriage happy and succesful...ameen :)

Pk_#2
10-04-2006, 07:30 AM
AsalamuAlaykum,

Ameen to the du'a

Welcome :)

That was long intro hehe

Sanobar
10-04-2006, 10:32 AM

welcome to the forums!:happy:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AHMED_GUREY
10-04-2006, 01:12 PM

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

:muslimah:

Angel
10-07-2006, 05:43 PM
hey more peepzz yayyayay welcoooomeee:welcome: :awesome: :D

~*MaNaL*~
10-07-2006, 05:50 PM

:welcome: to the forums.

Aisha20
10-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Welcome 2 the forums! :)

Ashley
10-07-2006, 05:53 PM
:D :) WECOME to the forum
it wasnt long that it was me that was introducingg my self! and now look at my posts !! son u wil be like dat tooo sis dunt worry:D :)

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-07-2006, 05:56 PM

welcome..have fun..enjoy ur stay:)

learningislam
10-07-2006, 06:34 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum sis
Hope you have a nice stay here InshaAllah
and Ramadhan Greetings to you too
:wasalamex

amirah_87
10-08-2006, 10:25 AM
As salaamu aalykum,

Hi there Qura', Nice to see you finally introduced yourself Ukhtiy :)

Hope you have a nice and beneficial say here InshaAllah!!

You just had to rub in the going to Yemen part!! :cry: :lol:

Hope you remain active here!

Take Care Ukhtiy ;)

Nawal89
10-08-2006, 01:32 PM
salams qurat!

its me..hafsah you emailed me and my sis a few days ago remember :p

inshaAllah you'll enjoy your time here

take care sis
wassalam.

amatu
10-08-2006, 04:50 PM
welcome to the forum

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-08-2006, 04:56 PM
welcome to the forums.
Congratz on u getting married :)
Enjoy ur stay.

Samira_01
10-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Welcome 2 dis LI forum .. hope u enjoy inshallah

Mawaddah
10-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Qurrat!! How're you doing? Glad to see you here, WElcome!! ermm.......Ask amirah_87 who I am and she'll tell you :lol:

wassalam :thankyou:

Khayal
10-13-2006, 03:49 PM

:welcome: to the Forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.