/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Under Pressure

youngsister
10-04-2006, 10:12 PM
:sl:A2 students can you feel the pressure or is it just me?
Exams, high expectation and so on is really getting to me, I can study all day and still feel that i havent studied enough :grumbling

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-04-2006, 10:23 PM
:sl:

dont worry inshaAllah u'l do fine in ur exams, pressure will come to me when its JANUARY thats wen it all kiks off with examz....:( :( :(

ddnt pressure urself too much sis...u'l make urself ill...n i dnt wnat that:):):)

:w:

youngsister
10-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Thanks sis I been told that before i worry too much lol is just stressfullllllllllll BUT Whats meant to happen will happen.:)

Carpe Diem
10-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Salaam

don't worry sis, just do dua and pray, I find whenever I feel pressure of exams or anything Salaat is a very good cure, you can read extra nafl and stuff and do dua for Allah to aid you and when you know you've asked Allah for aid then what is there to worry about?
Just keep your head up and keep at it, Insha'Allah you'll do well

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
10-07-2006, 10:25 AM
AsalamuAlaykum,

dun worry make du'a b a good gal :)

LOL

Am stressin maself what advice can i give hehe

10-07-2006, 04:14 PM
u'll do great. inshaAllah. i'll pray for ya'all. im in O3 ... final year of o levels... i'm not tht anxious though...

learningislam
10-07-2006, 04:31 PM
:salamext:

not only A2 students feel pressure......but ( i think) all students are pressurised........tests....assignments.....and after all that stuff , one gets so less time to be on LI. .........

For me, its real pressure.....(not tests, assignments........but yeah, not getting enough time to be here).........

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.