/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ANGEL of Death takes life, (is this real?)

youngsister
10-07-2006, 10:43 AM
:sl: Watch the guy in black and white.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU3VMuEAxY0
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umu 'Isa
10-07-2006, 11:04 AM
:salamext:
Thread moved.
Subhan Allah :offended: that is scary. Was he having a seizure?

Snowflake
10-07-2006, 11:15 AM
Innah lillah.. *shivers* that made my blood run cold

youngsister
10-07-2006, 11:16 AM
It looks like seizure but he died:offended:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend2
10-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Salaam,

SubhanAllah that is terrifying! :cry:

Wassalam :peace:

Snowflake
10-07-2006, 11:44 AM
I found this...
According to the Hadith, what happens to a believer (Muslim) and a non-Muslim is vastly different.

“The soul of the faithful person, which is easily removed from the body, is clothed in a heavenly and sweet smelling garment by radiant and smiling angels. The soul is taken through the seven heavens, entering the presence of God who then orders the angels to return the soul to its earthly body until the day of judgment. On the other hand, the soul of the unbelieving person is removed from its body with a great deal of struggle. The angel of death clothes the soul with a foul smelling garment. The angel responsible for the wicked soul also tries to take the soul through the various levels of heaven but he gates of heaven are not opened to them (7:40), and the soul is then returned to the body”[1]
“Why, then, when (the soul) cometh up to the throat (of the dying) Surah 56:83”.
But I thought the death of a bad muslim was painful too, with the soul being removed like a sheet being dragged over a thorny bush?

I hope someone can provide some evidence on this.

youngsister
10-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Btw how many times does the angel of death comes for you?Iheard it visits you everyday or something like that..

InToTheRain
10-07-2006, 01:22 PM
:sl:

For the evildoer and the nonbeliever, if he is leaving dhunya and approaching aakhira, dark angels will come down and they are carrying with them coffins made of harsh material (it could be from hellfire). The angel of death will come and sit next to him and say “Oh you evil soul, come out to the anger of Allah (swt) and the wrath of Allah (swt) is waiting for you.” Rasulallah (saw) says when the angel makes this announcement, the soul will disperse in the body, running around, not wanting to leave. Then the angel of death will grab the soul and pull it out like a branch with many thorns pulled out of a ball of wet wool. Just as the wool would be torn apart, the soul will be tearing the muscles and the nerves of the person.

This is great pain, infact some may even witness the pain and agony on the face of a living person as it is being pulled out...I seek refuge in Allah Azza wa Jal from the punishment of the grave, for what follows this punishment is worse.

- Qatada -
10-07-2006, 01:28 PM
:salamext:

By those (angels) who pull out (the souls of the disbelievers and the wicked) with great violence;

By those (angels) who gently take out (the souls of the believers);

[Qur'an Surah Naazi'at 79: 1-2]

Media Tags are no longer supported

http://www.sabbir.com/DownloadHalal.html

SophiaCroft
10-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Allah Akbar...
Allah Akbar
I'm so shakened.

The Ruler
10-07-2006, 03:29 PM
:sl:

stuf lyk dis shudnt b put on :cry: :cry:

DigitalStorm82
10-07-2006, 03:43 PM
I don't think that was the act of the Angel of Death... When the angel removes the soul, it is swift... whether its painful or not...

I think that was a seizure of some sort...

whatever the case, scary and intereseting video.

mohammed farah
10-09-2006, 12:11 AM
vey shocking really disturbing may allah forgive all of us

rania2820
10-09-2006, 09:30 AM
the angel of death is from the unseen.so no that wasn't the angel of death.but that was a very disturbing video.i think he was a having a seizure though.

AvarAllahNoor
10-09-2006, 10:23 AM
I am not afraid of the passing of my youth,
If the love of my Lord does not pass with it.
So many youths have withered away without love.

Baba Sheikh Farid Ji

amirah_87
10-09-2006, 11:31 AM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Oooooh SubhanAllah, sounds Scary!! I don't think I have the stomach to wacth this!!

:offended: :uuh: :offended:

Khattab
10-09-2006, 11:58 PM
He didnt die according to the comments he played in the next game, looked like he took a kick to the head.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-10-2006, 12:17 AM
wow very scary..makes you shiver >.<

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.