/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Against Prophet Muhammad(s) Again

kormath
10-08-2006, 11:42 AM
Danish state TV on Friday, October 6, aired video footage showing young members of a Danish party mocking Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him).

"One cartoon appeared to depict the Prophet as a camel, urinating and drinking beer.

A song playing in the background contains the lyrics, "The camel Muhammad has four beers…"

Some other participants portrayed the Prophet dressed in a turban and wearing a belt with explosives as others look on in laughter."

Zubair Butt Hussain, a spokesman for the Muslims in Dialogue group, said the organization was not surprised by Danish video.

"The Danish People's Party has through its history made a virtue to make humiliating and generalized statements about minority groups, especially Muslims," Hussain said.

http://www.islamonline.net/English/N...10/07/01.shtml

Visit: http://karalite.blogspot.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
10-08-2006, 12:18 PM
huh...its happening again?...hasnt it stopped?.........ya Allah.....

jus wait inshalah......u'll see wot happens to them......

Far7an
10-08-2006, 12:25 PM
:sl:

Please remember not to make any comments which will get you in trouble.. I've deleted the posts, if you wish to complain or seek further explanation, by all means PM me.

S_87
10-08-2006, 12:37 PM

while im not for burning flags etc etc as it serves no purpose...im not gonna be surprised if muslims outrage

cant those people just LEAVE US ALONE
may Allah's curse and wrath be on those who insult Muhammed :arabic5: in any way

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
10-08-2006, 12:41 PM
Bleh, let those fascists have their say. It only shows the populance how utterly ridiculous their stance is.

The Ruler
10-08-2006, 12:43 PM

i dont think that muslims should just outrage and i dont know...attack back or something cause that is what they want us to do so that they can blame us and call us 'terrorists'...in this case the best solution would be to appeal to the government to ban this type of companies so that divisions like this amongst the community does not happen.

:w:

Zulkiflim
10-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Salaam,

For me,the kafirs will always mock islam in the silence of their heart,they fear what they do not understand,but i do not comprehend why the video was aired.

For what reason?
Obviously it was a private party and all the people are not muslim,unlike the caricatures which was posted on a public newspaper.

But since it is now known,dialogue first,if they like the dane Prime Minister,spurn every attempt to discuss,then they should face the consequences.

Keltoi
10-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Calling for the government to "ban" free-speech is a loser from the start. Threatening violence is a loser, because it reinforces their own belief about Islam. The best way to handle something you don't like is (1.) smile and don't let it bother you, or (2.) counter the message of this "party" with a positive message.

kormath
10-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Masha'allah, I like these resposes very well. This is the true attitude of Islam, not revange. As brother Zulkiflim says:the kafirs will always mock islam in the silence of their heart,they fear what they do not understand. As for the Islam such attitudes from them are very well known in the pages of history. The enemy's aim is to provoke the Muslims and to make judgement on them as non - tolerent people.

Keltoi
10-08-2006, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kader
Masha'allah, I like these resposes very well. This is the true attitude of Islam, not revange. As brother Zulkiflim says:the kafirs will always mock islam in the silence of their heart,they fear what they do not understand. As for the Islam such attitudes from them are very well known in the pages of history. The enemy's aim is to provoke the Muslims and to make judgement on them as non - tolerent people.

The "enemy" huh? Very tolerant outlook I agree.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Umm i think he means people who have a lot of b*** leaving their mouth against Islam.

sonz
10-08-2006, 05:02 PM
“Hatred has already appeared from their mouths but what their breasts conceal is far worse.” (Aal-Imran: 118).

Muezzin
10-08-2006, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
The "enemy" huh? Very tolerant outlook I agree.
Enemy as in 'extreme right wing nationalistic parties'.

For example, I consider the BNP to be the enemy of everyone, including extra-terrestrial life and common household pets.

Trumble
10-08-2006, 05:58 PM
As usual, the best thing to do with this sort of thing is just ignore and forget it. The more people make a fuss about it the more free publicity this particular 'extreme right wing nationalistic party' will get, which does nobody any favours except them.

- Qatada -
10-08-2006, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
As usual, the best thing to do with this sort of thing is just ignore and forget it. The more people make a fuss about it the more free publicity this particular 'extreme right wing nationalistic party' will get, which does nobody any favours except them.

The weakness in that argument is that if the muslim's stay quiet, then the offender's will take this for granted and continue, the same way they have done for Jesus (peace be upon him.)

We need to stand up, but not act crazy. If we really love the messengers of Allaah (peace be upon them) - then we should follow their example as our way of life.

If we just burn the national flags, it's just going to cause more hatred - whereas if we follow the example's of the messengers, we'll cause people to love islaam, and bring them closer to the truth insha'Allaah.

Allaah Almighty knows best.

Peace.

Chuck
10-08-2006, 06:13 PM
"(2.) counter the message of this "party" with a positive message."
I like this idea, just replace 'party' with 'public' the party, in the long run, will automatically silence itself.

Chuck
10-08-2006, 06:19 PM
"The weakness in that argument is that if the muslim's stay quiet, then the offender's will take this for granted and continue, the same way they have done for Jesus (peace be upon him.)"
The thing is that offenders aren't realizing (I guess muslims too) that they are giving muslims opportunity to introduce Islam to the masses. Learning from post 9/11 experience, I think Islam has a potential for very high growth even with when some parties are speaking negatively about it.

Second, I don't think it would have been the way of the Prophet (pbuh) to go for mass protests the way muslims do these days. Much worse things happened in the Makkan era, muslims should use/learn from that era.

- Qatada -
10-08-2006, 06:23 PM
:salamext:

format_quote Originally Posted by Chuck
"The weakness in that argument is that if the muslim's stay quiet, then the offender's will take this for granted and continue, the same way they have done for Jesus (peace be upon him.)"
The thing is that offenders aren't realizing (I guess muslims too) that they are giving muslims opportunity to introduce Islam to the masses. Learning from post 9/11 experience, I think Islam has a potential for very high growth even with when some parties are speaking negatively about it.

Second, I don't think it would have been the way of the Prophet (pbuh) to go for mass protests the way muslims do these days. Much worse things happened in the Makkan era, muslims should use/learn from that era.

Totally agree masha'Allaah :) Us muslim's should take advantage of that insha'Allaah.

I was just thinking that too, we need to stay patient and steadfast. If we follow the way of Allaah and His messenger, then with patience, and steadfastness - we'll be succesful insha'Allaah. The same way the muslim's were in Makkah, and at the same time - we should keep giving da'wah (inviting) people to islaam.

The Medinan period may come later on, and Allaah Almighty knows best.

Trumble
10-08-2006, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
The weakness in that argument is that if the muslim's stay quiet, then the offender's will take this for granted and continue, the same way they have done for Jesus (peace be upon him.)
The offenders are an extreme right-wing political party. Jesus has nothing to do with it, or them - previous targets for these type of people are blacks, gays and (their traditional favourite most-hated) Jews, not Christians or their beliefs.

If muslims do anything other than 'stay quiet' all they will do is provide free publicity and 'evidence' that the DPP is 'right'. If you think their behaviour will be influenced in any way by muslim protests you are right - it will just encourage them - they WANT muslim protests, the more violent the better.

snakelegs
10-09-2006, 12:50 AM
i hope that sanity will prevail and that muslims don't take the bait.

Andaraawus
10-09-2006, 01:06 AM
Indeed conspiracy is of the devil that he may vex those who believe but he can harm them not at all except by Allahs permission so let the believers put their trust in Allaah تعالى. 58:10 Qur'aan

- must we get vex or is that want the devil wants?

Zulkiflim
10-09-2006, 02:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

For example, I consider the BNP to be the enemy of everyone, including extra-terrestrial life and common household pets.

Salaam,

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :D

Andaraawus
10-09-2006, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muezzin

Salaam,
yeh thyat was funny

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-09-2006, 02:53 AM

May Allah not let them believe until they see the Fire. And may they be in the lowest depths of it. May Allah seal their hearts so that even if every sign was placed before their eyes they dont believe in it until they see the Fire. May Allah's curse and anger be upon them for what they have uttered and done.

That said, Allah will guide of them whom he wills.

- Qatada -
10-09-2006, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed

May Allah not let them believe until they see the Fire. And may they be in the lowest depths of it. May Allah seal their hearts so that even if every sign was placed before their eyes they dont believe in it until they see the Fire. May Allah's curse and anger be upon them for what they have uttered and done.

That said, Allah will guide of them whom he wills.

:wasalamex

Ameen..

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.