/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Milk Drinking Statues

DigitalStorm82
10-08-2006, 06:25 PM
whats going on here?

http://www.milkmiracle.com/html/miracle.html#Video

check it out... is it shayteen drinking milk making people believe in idols?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
10-08-2006, 06:27 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

camera tricks.

Thanks for that, but don't go promoting them statue fings, lol bro :)

DigitalStorm82
10-08-2006, 06:31 PM
lol of course not...elephant god? lol astugfirullah... but its interesting. There has to be a scientific explanation... unless jins are drinking it all up leading people to kufr...

And someone please correct my spelling errors in subject lol

Pk_#2
10-08-2006, 06:33 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

there are Muslim jinns y'know so they would beat the non-Muslim jinns up init LOL

There you go your silly spelling is corrected hehe

I still fink it's camera tricks shayateen are too stupid to do dat :) get me?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DigitalStorm82
10-08-2006, 06:38 PM
lol Perhaps... always though muslim jins were fewer in number.

and thnx for the spelling correction lol

Muezzin
10-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Not to diss the Hindu faith, but those two pictures are hardly 'proof'. In the second one, the man could have simply tipped the milk out of the spoon before posing for the camera. I'd be surprised if YouTube don't have videos of these kinds of things though.

Pk_#2
10-08-2006, 07:58 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

tipped it over? why would he do that infront of the 'Holy Gods' .... *rolls eyes*

methinks he drank it Muzzy.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-08-2006, 08:00 PM
:sl:

LOL! This is old. It happened when i was in India on vacation about 6 years ago. Its either

1) Fake as Muezzin said.

2) A Shaytan inside drinking up the milk to decieve the polytheists. Things like this have been known in the past even with the statues of Al-lat if im not mistaken. The calf that Samiri built for Bani Isreal mooed, but it was a deception. Same thing here.

14: 22. And Shaitan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: "Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, so you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.)."

:w:

Pk_#2
10-08-2006, 08:02 PM
AsalamuAlaykum, ohh seen,

so its shaytaan den :|

Good quote :)

DigitalStorm82
10-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Jazakallah khair for explanation....

http://www.milkmiracle.com/html/miracle.html#Video

This link is for video... click on "Hi Res Milkmiracle 320x240"

chacha_jalebi
10-08-2006, 10:36 PM
salaam

lol bro the idol is made out of clay or something & it absorbs milk, watch 1 day the idol gona bust open n all d milk gona cum out, then they will say "o look hes givin us milk" :p

bless them they can keep tryin but the truth is Allah (swt) :D:D:D:D:D

IbnAbdulHakim
10-08-2006, 11:03 PM
the statues opposite to a cow :eek:

why on earth are people not smashing that thing up, its consuming valuable milk :rant:

sameer
10-09-2006, 01:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
salaam

lol bro the idol is made out of clay or something & it absorbs milk, watch 1 day the idol gona bust open n all d milk gona cum out, then they will say "o look hes givin us milk" :p

bless them they can keep tryin but the truth is Allah (swt) :D:D:D:D:D
i was thinking the same thing

IceQueen~
10-09-2006, 01:13 PM
I heard of that stuff-it was actually a kind of stone which absorbed liquid so yes its all a shambles!!!

yeah it was hollow too when they checked it out

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.