/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You are all forgeting about your Chechen brothers!!!!

arabiyyah
10-08-2006, 07:29 PM
Everyone is so fired up about Palestine and Hamas, but Hamas in my mind has betrayed there brothers and sisters. They visisted Russia, recongnizing the brutal country that kills innocent Chechens.
:grumbling

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dahir
10-09-2006, 03:24 AM
I do recognize Chechnya and the Chechen wars. I thought I was the only one on this forum who remembered the Chechen struggle. For old times sake, lets remember the struggle and the hundreds of thousands of lives lost in the last decade alone in war:

:cry:

AHMED_GUREY
10-09-2006, 04:10 AM
link

chechens are hard fighters masha-allah

since 9/11 Russia has lost 4000 soldiers and 14 thousand heavily wounded

Since the war began, the Russians have lost an average of 125 soldiers every week.-CNN

link

north_malaysian
10-09-2006, 04:57 AM
We are forgetting:

1) The Chechens
2) The Kashmiris
3) The Pattanis
4) The Darfuris
5) The Moros

But priority given to the Palestinians because of Jerusalem issue... I think...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dawud_uk
10-09-2006, 10:44 AM
assalaamu alaykum,

i am not forgetting them and neither are the mujahadeen. that is why they know they need a base to establish themselves and why so many uzbek's and others fight in afghanistan not chechnya, they need to establish islam as a secure system and then we can deal with the russians and the other kuffar.

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

therebbe
10-09-2006, 10:54 AM
4) The Darfuris
What is the "Ummah" going to do? Begin fighting Muslims who are the ones commiting Genocide?

Fun Fact: Jewish Organizations (even zionist ones) in the USA have given billions to Darfur because they make good when they say they will not sit bye and let a Holocaust happen again. They need your help though muslims. Donate to your charity to save Darfur!

Dawud_uk
10-09-2006, 01:39 PM
the govt in sudan is arabic nationalist, and several islamic scholars have been inprisoned there for speaking out against such overt racism as that happening in dafur.

da-fur... i.e in the local dialect the land of the fur, one of the tribes involved in this conflict.

that is not to say the 'african' muslims are innocent in this, but all sides need to pull back and realise they are muslims and shouldnt matter where your ancestors came from.

Abu Abdullah

Keltoi
10-09-2006, 03:49 PM
I think what happened in Beslan has hardened people's hearts against whatever goal the Chechens are fighting for.

rania2820
10-09-2006, 05:51 PM
as muslims we should pray for every muslim that's suffering.not just the chechen brothers and sisters.

S_87
10-09-2006, 05:59 PM
:sl:

may Allah help the muslims worldwide.

i dont think we can quite critisize hamas just yet though. they have no support from their fellow muslims. lets put ourselves in their place first

Hawa
10-09-2006, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
I think what happened in Beslan has hardened people's hearts against whatever goal the Chechens are fighting for.

Only God knows what truly happened in Belsan, needless to say Chechens have gone through thousands of Belsan-like tragedies for decades, no one's heart is softened towards them, I wonder why that is.

No one has forgotten about our brothers and sisters in Chechnya or in Kashmir or anywhere else for that matter, it just so happens that the middle east conflict is covered in the media much more than any of these other conflicts, we should always make dua for the entire ummah, may Allah help the ummah of Muhammed (saw).

“So do not weaken and do not grieve, for you will indeed be superior if you are truly believers.” [Al-Quran 3:139]

"When Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA) despatched the army of Saad bin Abi Waqqas (RA) to the Battle of Al-Qadisiyyah, he advised him: “Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”

Victory and defeat, gains and losses, and successes and setbacks are not decided by money, resources, numbers or skills. Rather, they are decided by the balance of obedience and disobedience of Allah The Exalted. The more we obey Allah, both individually and collectively, the more we hasten His Victory. The more we disobey Allah, the more we delay the arrival of His Victory. One Muslim’s sins can delay the victory for everyone. It is very easy to blame Bush and Blair, the ‘West’, the ‘kuffar’ or simply ‘them’ for all our woes and worries. But it is not so easy to look in the mirror and point the finger at ourselves."

http://www.cageprisoners.com/articles.php?id=8041

duskiness
10-09-2006, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rania2820
as muslims we should pray for every muslim that's suffering.not just the chechen brothers and sisters.
i think that as believers we should pray for everyone who is suffering...
btw..nobody mention it here but Anna Politkovskaya have been murder 2 days ago. she was famous for her reports from Chechnya and her commitment to truth and human rights. She was hated both by russian authorities for writing about crimes. She was aslo hated by Chechen fighters for writing about their crimes. Many times was threatend with death. And finaly some "got her"
n.

Zulkiflim
10-10-2006, 08:30 AM
Salaam,

we will never forget.

The muslim world has many SEP 11,where hundrd of thousand have died,but is the difference,,they are not americans..or jews.

Inshallah,their fight will continue like the Palesitnain who fight againt the apartheid the invasioan of Israel and the Invasion of Iraq by the US.

Slowly but urely they will pay the price now in muslim land but sooner or later on thir own...

Muslim have been killed and targeted in muslim land,by right and logically,to stop the aggresion the war must be broght to them.

Brought to the Jews,the American and the Russian.

Will they wnat to live in such a way?
Or do they just want to inflict it.

north_malaysian
10-11-2006, 05:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by therebbe
What is the "Ummah" going to do? Begin fighting Muslims who are the ones commiting Genocide?

Fun Fact: Jewish Organizations (even zionist ones) in the USA have given billions to Darfur because they make good when they say they will not sit bye and let a Holocaust happen again. They need your help though muslims. Donate to your charity to save Darfur!
maybe many muslim dont really support the Darfuris because they're blacks and go against an Arab government...

north_malaysian
10-11-2006, 05:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
and the theatre incident...

plus I've heard that before the school siege incident.... 1/3 of Beslan population are Muslims from ethnic Ossetians. But after the incident almost all of them converted to Christianity...

Woodrow
10-11-2006, 05:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
maybe many muslim dont really support the Darfuris because they're blacks and go against an Arab government...
I believe you are correct. It is a sad statement, but us humans have a knack for justifying racial bias. Out of all the trials Allah(swt) has given us to overcome racial tolerance seems to be the one that gives us the hardest test.

Dawud_uk
10-11-2006, 06:23 AM
this is because of the evils of arab nationalism or indeed any nationalism...

you have blacks who speak an african dialect and who are pastoral farmers and who rebelled because they felt (perhaps rightly) that the central sudanese govt was favouring arabs.

then you have blacks who speak with an arabic dialect who are nomadic herdsmans and who want the land the pastoral farmers are using and are therefore fighting over it.

however the arab nationalist govt in sudan has fought the 'africans' and armed the so called arabs because of stupid cultural pride.

didnt the prophet Muhammad (saws) say the arab is no superior to the non arab and non arab no superior to the arab, nor the white superior to the black nor the black superior to the white, except in piety and good action.

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

S_87
10-11-2006, 09:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian

its possible. but the average muslim isnt informed of darfur as much as they are of other countries

therebbe
10-11-2006, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

its possible. but the average muslim isnt informed of darfur as much as they are of other countries
The average Muslim does not seem to show the amount of enthusaism in hating israel as they do hating the arabs who happned to be Muslims (not following islam) who are starting another holocaust.

Jewish Organizations in the USA are some of the largest funders for awarness and aid in Darfur.

Zulkiflim
10-11-2006, 11:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by therebbe
The average Muslim does not seem to show the amount of enthusaism in hating israel as they do hating the arabs who happned to be Muslims (not following islam) who are starting another holocaust.

Jewish Organizations in the USA are some of the largest funders for awarness and aid in Darfur.
Salaam,

May be that the problem,too many jew who have ulterior motived..

Hmm,answer much ..

Aid from Jews and Israel always have undertones.

And by the way,Israel has been destroyed twice,it cna be destroyed many more times.
Inshallah.

Palestine will incorporate all the 3 religon and all shall be allowed to pray and worship as they please.
As it was always have been.

Keltoi
10-12-2006, 12:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,

Hmm,answer much ..

Aid from Jews and Israel always have undertones.

And by the way,Israel has been destroyed twice,it cna be destroyed many more times.
Inshallah.

Palestine will incorporate all the 3 religon and all shall be allowed to pray and worship as they please.
As it was always have been.
What "undertones" are those?, and how did this topic lead you to make hollow boasts about the destruction of Israel?

therebbe
10-12-2006, 02:07 AM
The motive for Jews contributing more money to save Darfur then Muslims in the USA is backing up the saying "never again another holocaust".

Did the old Kingdom of Israel have Nukes?

Just like the Arabs did before, when Jews were not allowed to pray at the western wall... All 3 religions pray free under Israeli law. We even let you keep our holiest spot out of respect for freedom.

Arabs on the other hand desecrated the western wall, and would not let us pray there until we liberated it.

Islamicboy
10-12-2006, 02:19 AM
I could never undertand whats happening in Dafur. Isnt Sudan government religious? I heard there are various groups fighting. Just like it use to be in Somalia until Shariah law came.

north_malaysian
10-12-2006, 05:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I believe you are correct. It is a sad statement, but us humans have a knack for justifying racial bias. Out of all the trials Allah(swt) has given us to overcome racial tolerance seems to be the one that gives us the hardest test.
Do you know that hundreds of Bosnians were welcomed to Malaysia during the Balkan war, in fact many got Malaysian citizenship and their Malaysian-born children speak Malay fluently and assimilate in MAlay community.

We also have Chechens and Kosovars in MAlaysia too.

I wonder why ONLY Bosnians, Chechens and Kosovars got this benefit... not Darfuris....

syilla
10-12-2006, 06:27 AM
^^^ i posted few months ago on darfurs at the local forum...nobody show any interest or care anything about it at all...

i don't really think the malaysian realised what is happening in darfur...

north_malaysian
10-12-2006, 06:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
^^^ i posted few months ago on darfurs at the local forum...nobody show any interest or care anything about it at all...

i don't really think the malaysian realised what is happening in darfur...
in this period (Ramadhan-Syawal)... they dont really care what happen outside Malaysia... They just want to finish up their salaries and bonuses for new clothes, new this and new that.....

We waste so many food while our brethren are dying of no food at all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.