/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help in distribution of this email

abushahada@isla
10-08-2006, 09:35 PM
All Praise and All Thanks are for Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala to whom we shall all return to be judged on The Last Day.

Dear brothers and sisters

I would like to invite you all to share the burden of defending our religion and our brothers and sisters everywhere.

I might soon start a web site that I request you all to send your comments and observation to, however for now I would rather receive your emails and comments to my email below, rather than they attack my site and/or freeze the account.

We are working legally, using our expertise and plans to attack back whoever attacks us. We have seen a lot and have done a lot too.

We have been able to close down some places that attacked our religion.

I’m creating an online lobby, we will fight them where ever they are, we will share our experience, and we are going to use their own tools against them….
Our location North America and southeast of Canada.

All you have to do is to send us the address, the name, the location, or the city and we will take care.

I’m copying this email; I will keep sending it for Allah and rasouluh.

Regards,

Please help in distribution of this email
Please visit this site http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.com/
Abushahada Al Ayoubi
abushahada@islamway.net

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
10-09-2006, 07:15 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to de forums :)

exchange links in the this section plz :D

:w:

Pk_#2
10-09-2006, 09:36 AM
AsalamuAlaykum,

welcome dude, dun wana fight anyone, might get nightmares LOL

Khayal
10-13-2006, 03:48 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the Forum

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
learningislam
10-13-2006, 03:57 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum brother

:wasalamex

Najiullah
10-15-2006, 07:28 PM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

- Qatada -
10-15-2006, 07:31 PM
:wasalamex

Akhi, the site isn't working.. welcome to the forum's though.

:salamext:

ckerofilm
10-18-2006, 03:15 PM
:welcome:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.