/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tell me its not true!!!!!

islampeace
10-09-2006, 08:24 PM
My grandfather had two sons. My father was the eldest as well as the most intelligent son of my grandfather. It was because of his hardwork and intelligence that my grandfather's business became prosperous. Inspite of all of this my father was not treated with love and affection. He never got love and affection from anyone. Add to that that he married outside of his family and just after six months he was expelled from my grandfather's home by my grandfather who was certainly doing all that under the influence of my uncle and my grandmother. Please let me tell you that I am not confident that the grandmother was the true mother of my father since my grandfather had two marriages. I am in the dark about that. At the time my father was being expelled the whole family was present and under pressure he got a very little of his so called share. After about an year I was born. My father began his own business and established it very sound with a short span of just 10 years he was way ahead of his family. Miraculously an event came after 10 years and everything patched up between my father and my grandfather. But after just 5 years of friendship between my father and grandfather my father expired in a car accident. I was just 13 at that time. There began my bad luck. Since I were a child and no one took real interest in my father's business it collapsed. My mother and grandfather decided that I should daily go to my grandfather's business to learn business. But there I found my uncle who never let me do anything. On his behalf the staff of the business ridiculed me regularly, and my uncle daily pumped my grandfather against me with lies to the extent that he began to dislike me. Every one began to treat me just as they treated my father in the beginning. I became too depressed and my mother eventually took me to psychiatrists. I fell ill mentally. I always missed my father, always thinking that had he been alive this would not have happend to me. I could not do anything!!! While my uncle grew richer and richer and I used to see his sons enjoying VIP treatments from everyone while I never received pocket money from my grandfather and they did. Finally my grandfather expired after 16 years of my father's death. My uncle has controlled all the property of my grandfather while my aunties (father's sisters) also got their share and I was told the according to Islam a grandson can not claim his share from his grandfather's property if his father dies before his grandfather. Since childhood I have been viewing Islam as the religion of justice, a religion which calls for special treatment for the orphans. A picture of Islam has been generated in my mind which does not match with what all the people now say i.e. (A grandson can not have his share from the property of his grandfather if his father expires before his grandfather). This clashes with my view of the Islam. So I ask all of you who could reply me, just tell me its not true!!! My uncle's children got their father's love, their grandfather's love, father's money, grandfather's money because their father was alive and I didn't got anything because I was an orphan. That is not just!!! All my life has been wasted because of my uncle and family politics, I am dependent on anti-depressents, my life has ruined and I could not do anything in my life. I am 39 now. :cry: Please inform me your opinions about this. Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
10-10-2006, 01:34 AM
:sl:

:cry: i'm sorry for you....i wish some one could give you good advise...

i just want to advise you two things....

1. our prophet has advised us not to hope or wants of others wealth or money...even from our parents...because our wealth and money that came from our hardwork...are more blessed and loved by Allah s.w.t...and you will get a lot of rewards from that...

another thing is....just remember...treatments from Allah s.w.t are the most kind and just compared to all the human treatments in this world....so...work hard and make a lot of dua....so Allah will bless and love you everyday.

May Allah bless and love you. ameen...

:w:

InToTheRain
10-10-2006, 02:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islampeace
There began my bad luck

There began your test brother, your test. Do not envy people for what they have as they will only enjoy it for a short while and he who indulges in excess will not benefit from it.

So be patient and remain steadfast insha'allah

For truly with hardship comes ease; truly with hardship comes ease. (Surat al-Inshirah: 5-6)

As God informs us in these verses, no matter what sort of adversity a person experiences or how a situation is overcome, God creates a path that will lead to a way out and gives relief to believers. Indeed, a believer will witness that God grants ease along with all hardships if he remains steadfast in his patience. In other verses, God has given the good news of guidance and blessings to His servants who have fear for Him:

... Whoever has fear of God - He will give him a way out and provide for him from where he does not expect. Whoever puts his trust in God - He will be enough for him... (Surat at-Talaq: 2-3)

May you find peace in the rememberance of Allah(SWT), he tests some greater then others for many reasons...

Dhulqarnaeen
10-10-2006, 04:09 AM
My grandfather had two sons. My father was the eldest as well as the most intelligent son of my grandfather. It was because of his hardwork and intelligence that my grandfather's business became prosperous. Inspite of all of this my father was not treated with love and affection. He never got love and affection from anyone. Add to that that he married outside of his family and just after six months he was expelled from my grandfather's home by my grandfather who was certainly doing all that under the influence of my uncle and my grandmother. Please let me tell you that I am not confident that the grandmother was the true mother of my father since my grandfather had two marriages. I am in the dark about that. At the time my father was being expelled the whole family was present and under pressure he got a very little of his so called share. After about an year I was born. My father began his own business and established it very sound with a short span of just 10 years he was way ahead of his family. Miraculously an event came after 10 years and everything patched up between my father and my grandfather. But after just 5 years of friendship between my father and grandfather my father expired in a car accident. I was just 13 at that time. There began my bad luck. Since I were a child and no one took real interest in my father's business it collapsed. My mother and grandfather decided that I should daily go to my grandfather's business to learn business. But there I found my uncle who never let me do anything. On his behalf the staff of the business ridiculed me regularly, and my uncle daily pumped my grandfather against me with lies to the extent that he began to dislike me. Every one began to treat me just as they treated my father in the beginning. I became too depressed and my mother eventually took me to psychiatrists. I fell ill mentally. I always missed my father, always thinking that had he been alive this would not have happend to me. I could not do anything!!! While my uncle grew richer and richer and I used to see his sons enjoying VIP treatments from everyone while I never received pocket money from my grandfather and they did. Finally my grandfather expired after 16 years of my father's death. My uncle has controlled all the property of my grandfather while my aunties (father's sisters) also got their share and I was told the according to Islam a grandson can not claim his share from his grandfather's property if his father dies before his grandfather. Since childhood I have been viewing Islam as the religion of justice, a religion which calls for special treatment for the orphans. A picture of Islam has been generated in my mind which does not match with what all the people now say i.e. (A grandson can not have his share from the property of his grandfather if his father expires before his grandfather). This clashes with my view of the Islam. So I ask all of you who could reply me, just tell me its not true!!! My uncle's children got their father's love, their grandfather's love, father's money, grandfather's money because their father was alive and I didn't got anything because I was an orphan. That is not just!!! All my life has been wasted because of my uncle and family politics, I am dependent on anti-depressents, my life has ruined and I could not do anything in my life. I am 39 now. :cry: Please inform me your opinions about this. Thanks
Im so sad and mad to hear your story yaa akhee:cry: , sabr ya akhee, and hope a good reward for this bad situation of yours :) .
And I will tell you what Rasulullah shalallahu alaihi wasallam had told his companions -radhiallahu anhum- "dont you satisfied we have the heaven and they have dunya?"
Akhee...we are a muslim, thats the most thing we have to be grateful of. If we are not muslim then maybe we will die as a kafeer and end up in hell forever with no limit of time. And you must know our life will end up with two places, heaven or hell. And alllll depends on the scale of ar Rahman, in the day of yaumul hisab. Now forget about this wealth problem, you should think, have you prepared enough for your akheerah? Think about the day of hisab yaa akhee, do U think you have done a lot of ibadah to have heaven? Hisab your self now before you will be hisab on that day.
And akhee...Rasulullah said in his hadith that the hardest hisab is hisab for someone who have a lot of wealth. And also in another hadith its been said while a lot of muslims queing to get hisab, theres group of muslim who just walk thru to the heaven, and they been asked "how can?" and they said "we have nothing to be scaled cause we are poor". And akhee, my lovely bro in Islam, almost most of our scholars were poor, most of the companions were poor, even salafus salih cried when they wer about to die if they see theres wealth that they still have. And most of them only inherit a small house and toold to cook for their family when theyre die.
So akhee...you have NOTHING to lose even if youre poor? I can see youre so depressed till you visit the psychiatry. Akhee you dont need visiting those psychiatry if you have knowledges of Islam in you. Have iman akhee, its the destiny which happening on you, and believe it could be the best for you and it could be the curse for your uncles family, we never know right? Allah said in Quran: "but it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, ye know not. " (Al Baqarah: 216).
So be known yaa akhee, if you got no share from those wealth then that means its no good for you, and believe me its qadr from Allah and its the best what your Rabb give you. So learn to accept it. And you will never can accept it with wide heart unless you improve your knowledge in Islam. May Allah make your problems easier, amin

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al Amaanah
10-10-2006, 04:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhulqarnaeen
Im so sad and mad to hear your story yaa akhee:cry: , sabr ya akhee, and hope a good reward for this bad situation of yours :) .
And I will tell you what Rasulullah shalallahu alaihi wasallam had told his companions -radhiallahu anhum- "dont you satisfied we have the heaven and they have dunya?"
Akhee...we are a muslim, thats the most thing we have to be grateful of. If we are not muslim then maybe we will die as a kafeer and end up in hell forever with no limit of time. And you must know our life will end up with two places, heaven or hell. And alllll depends on the scale of ar Rahman, in the day of yaumul hisab. Now forget about this wealth problem, you should think, have you prepared enough for your akheerah? Think about the day of hisab yaa akhee, do U think you have done a lot of ibadah to have heaven? Hisab your self now before you will be hisab on that day.
And akhee...Rasulullah said in his hadith that the hardest hisab is hisab for someone who have a lot of wealth. And also in another hadith its been said while a lot of muslims queing to get hisab, theres group of muslim who just walk thru to the heaven, and they been asked "how can?" and they said "we have nothing to be scaled cause we are poor". And akhee, my lovely bro in Islam, almost most of our scholars were poor, most of the companions were poor, even salafus salih cried when they wer about to die if they see theres wealth that they still have. And most of them only inherit a small house and toold to cook for their family when theyre die.
So akhee...you have NOTHING to lose even if youre poor? I can see youre so depressed till you visit the psychiatry. Akhee you dont need visiting those psychiatry if you have knowledges of Islam in you. Have iman akhee, its the destiny which happening on you, and believe it could be the best for you and it could be the curse for your uncles family, we never know right? Allah said in Quran: "but it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, ye know not. " (Al Baqarah: 216).
So be known yaa akhee, if you got no share from those wealth then that means its no good for you, and believe me its qadr from Allah and its the best what your Rabb give you. So learn to accept it. And you will never can accept it with wide heart unless you improve your knowledge in Islam. May Allah make your problems easier, amin
Assalaamu 'alaykum,

Masha Allah! Nothing more to add.

Zulkiflim
10-10-2006, 05:06 AM
Salaam,

Hmm perhaps this brother is trully unrealising that he is like the wya of his father.

Did you father complain and squeal about his loss of wealth when he was kicked out?

Did he not work for 10 years and Allah gave him his share of his Patience?

So brother,why do you not follow in the same manner?

Inshallah,persevere and disobey not Allah,and Inshallah,Allah shall rewards,as Allah rewarded your father.

Evry fmaily has such trial and tribulation of people whom are blinded of money they forget what is really importnat,Allah,the giver and the taker.

That is why w have to pay the zakat and fitrah,so that we realise that we need to share the money.

So dont give up hope,and have patience and faith,all is but a test,persevere and work hard for Allah sake.

anonymous
10-10-2006, 11:56 AM
btw regarding your right to inheritence... Allah does say in surat an-nisa i think that when the inheritence is being distributed, that the orphans and poor people should be given their share and be spoken to in a nice manner...

so yeh bro ur right, even if ur not a relative you have a right to people's money, let alone your own relatives inheritence! subhanallah.

any how bro, my adivse is, xactly wat bro zulkifl said... do what ur dad done, outdo them, and when u beat them, show them the side of mercy. on day of judgement they will be punished and you'll be rewaded for keeping ur ties with them even tho they behaved like skunks.

take care all the best
salamz

~Stranger~
10-10-2006, 07:58 PM

“And come not near to the orphan’s property, except to improve it”

[al-An’aam 6:152]

Dhulqarnaeen
10-11-2006, 01:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Stranger~

“And come not near to the orphan’s property, except to improve it”

[al-An’aam 6:152]

About the inheritance, bro...youre a grandson right? Im afraid Im mistaken but according to ilm "Farooid" (giving share of inheritance), If your grandfather still have a son, then he is so strong. Mos of the wealth will be for him. But what I dont know is, wether your father who is already death also have his share? :? This what you should ask to someone who understand ilm farooid yaa akhee. And if the sheikh said your father will also have share then maybe his share will be for you cause youre his son. But if the death of your father make his share canceled then your uncle who will have most of the inheritance. You should ask to ulama yaa akhee. Cause Im also afraid your uncle -whos sound to me he is able to do anything about money- will lie just to have your share.
And IF you have asked the scholar and he said you dont have right in it, then sabr is the best and be sure, the wealthis no good for you. And maybe if your father have his own house, and cars maybe. Then its your share. And your fathers inheritance should be shared as soon as your father dead. And from this share you can build your own company. So you can feel free in mind, and not slave your self to people.
Akhee...believe me, if you dont learn Islam, you can be ended with suicide, cause youre weak, and people who have no knowledge, then he wont know the consequences of any action that they make. So...learn Islam more akhee, its for your own good.

Ps. Go to www.salafipublications.com if you wanna learn insha Allah.

snakelegs
10-11-2006, 07:47 AM
All my life has been wasted because of my uncle and family politics, I am dependent on anti-depressents, my life has ruined and I could not do anything in my life. I am 39 now. :cry: Please inform me your opinions about this. Thanks
i think your story is sad, but give some thought to what you have written that i've quoted from your post.
no matter what others did to you, you can not use it as a reason for your life being wasted., ruined etc. you had no choice in what they did, but you do have choice in what your response to this injustice is. they are not responsible for your life being wasted - you and only you are. this does not mean you are a bad person - what it means is that you have the power to change the situation instead of blaming others and wasting the rest of your life.
good luck to you - i hope you will be able to put this behind you and do something with the rest of your life - even if it is not what you had in mind.

Snowflake
10-11-2006, 11:52 AM
:sl: Br Islampeace,

Your story is full of pain and sadness. But it would be a great shame if you allowed past sorrows to destroy any chance of happiness in the present or future. As for those who are responsible for trying to ruin your life....

Allah said in the Glorious Quran:
"By the Fig and the Olive, And the Mount of Sinai, And this City (Makkah) of security,- We have indeed created man in the best of moulds, Then do We abase him (to be) the lowest of the low,- Except such as believe and do righteous deeds: For they shall have a reward unfailing. Then what can, after this, contradict thee, as to the judgment (to come)? Is not Allah the wisest of judges?" (The Holy Quran, Surah 95)
Those who denied you and your father rights of inheritence will be answerable to Allah on the Day of Judgement. Every suffering of yours will be rewarded. Who can judge their deeds better than Allah? Have faith in Allah's judgement and know that the punishments in the here-after are so severe that if we could see we'd rather suffer in this world than the next. InshaAllah leave the justice to Allah.

The Prophet informed, ““Nothing strikes a Muslim – no fatigue, illness, worry, grief, hurt nor sorrow; not even a prick of a thorn – except that Allah wipes off due to it some of his sins.”” [Collected in Sahih of Bukhari & Muslim]
Please don't say, your life is ruined. :( It isn't bro. I am in no way undermining your sorrow, but alhumdulillah, you could've been in a far worse situation where you might not have been even able to share your sadness with anyone. Thank Allah for the life and faculties he has given you. You can't change the past, but you can the future. Life isn't for living it for ourselves only, but for living it for others for the sake of Allah.

Please brother, make the effort to change your life. Begin with small steps at a time. Go for a stroll in the park. Take in the marvellous creation of Allah swt. Go a step futher and sit in a mosque. Contemplate the meaning and beauty of life. Make wudhu in the mosque and offer congregational prayer. The peaceful and Islamic atmosphere will help lift the dark clouds shadowing your being. Listen to Quranic recitation (with translation if you do not understand arabic.

Even if you see a chink of light in the darkness in your life, it will give you hope that life needn't pass away in a blackhole of depression. Allah is there for you bro. Reach out to Him and let Him help you.

Allah says, «“And whoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant) will see it (on the Day of Resurrection to be rewarded) and whoever does mischief equal to the weight of an atom shall see it.” »[Surah Zalzalah 99:7-8]00
Reward for a good deed equal to the weight of an atom? :cry:
Just for that Allah will reward us. How can we not have hope bro? SubhanAllah, it makes me cry when I think of Allah's infinite Mercy and Kindness.

You can ease the pain of losing your father by making duaa for him inshaAllah.
Abu Hurayrah rahimahullaah reported that Allaah's Messenger sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam said: "When a human being dies, all of his deeds are terminated except for three types: an ongoing sadaqah, a knowledge (of Islaam) from which others benefit, and a righteous child who makes du'aa for him." (Muslim and others).
Don't be sad about the loss of inheritence. It may be that wealth may have made you arrogant or you would have spent it unwisely thus damaging your akhirah as well.

Nothing happens without Allah's Will. If Allah allowed them to get away with their wrong doings, it may be because Allah knew that it was better for you.

You are still young bro. Nothing is lost. Please make the most of what Allah has bestowed you with. If not for this world then the hereafter. Losing the benefits of this world is better than losing them in the Akhirah.

I hope that along with all the other posts, mine too has given you some strength to cope with your pain and given you some hope, inshaAllah.

May Allah bless you with peace and happiness. Ameen.

P.S. If you still wish to persue the inheritance matter. I can give you the (UK)number for a mufti you can talk to.

nishom
10-11-2006, 11:57 AM
A similar situation arose in my family. When my grandfathe passed away, some how his wealth went to the families of his 3 ex wives, and none to my grandmother , who he was married to before he died.

Islam has nothing to do with this. Its a matter of greedy people who seek to devour peoples wealth and not give others their due.

nishom
10-11-2006, 12:05 PM
Are grandchildren entitled to any share of their grandfather’s estate?

Question:
If a daughter dies before her father, are her children entitled to any share of her father’s estate instead of her?.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

The grandchildren may be the children of a son or of a daughter.

The children of a daughter do not inherit from their grandfather, whether their mother is alive or dead.

The children of a son inherit from their grandfather so long as none of the grandfather’s children are alive, regardless of whether the son’s father or any of his paternal uncles are alive. If any of the grandfather’s own sons are alive, then the grandsons do not inherit, regardless of whether their father is alive or dead.

See al-Tahqeeqaat al-Mardiyyah fi’l-Mabaahith al-Fardiyyah by Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan, p. 65, 125

It is unknown in sharee’ah for a grandson to take the share of his deceased father, who would have taken it if he were alive.

Rather the estate is to be shared out among the heirs who are alive at the time of their benefactor’s death. How can we give a share to this father who died before the grandfather, then take this share and give it to (the deceased father’s) children? Glory be to You (O Allaah)! This is a great lie.

These grandchildren who do not inherit from their grandfather because their grandfather’s own sons are still alive may get something from his estate in two ways:

1 – If the grandfather left something to them in his will before he died, one-third or less of the estate. This applies if he has a great deal of wealth. Some scholars regarded such a will as binding or obligatory, others regarded it as mustahabb.

The evidence for that is the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“It is prescribed for you, when death approaches any of you, if he leaves wealth, that he makes a bequest to parents and next of kin, according to reasonable manners. (This is) a duty upon Al-Muttaqoon (the pious)”

[al-Baqarah 2:180]

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: Among the things we learn from this verse are:

Bequests to parents and relatives of a man who leaves behind a lot of wealth must be fulfilled, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And it is prescribed for you”. The scholars differed as to whether this is abrogated by the verses on inheritance or is it is general and the verses on inheritance are specific? There are two views. The majority of scholars are of the view that it is abrogated, but the more correct view is that it is not abrogated, because it is possible to understand it as speaking in specific terms and say that the words “to parents and next of kin” apply if they are heirs, i.e., if they are heirs then no bequest can be made to them, and the shares of inheritance decreed by Allaah are sufficient. So the general meaning of the verse still applies to those who are not heirs.

Another lesson we learn is that it is permissible for a person to bequeath whatever he wants of his wealth, but this restricted by the hadeeth of Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Shall I give two-thirds of my wealth in charity?” He said, “No.” He said: “Then one half?” He said, “No.” He said: “Then one third?” He said: “One third, and one-third is too much.” Agreed upon. Based on this, the bequest should not amount to more than one third of the wealth, so the meaning of the verse is restricted by the hadeeth.

The obligatory bequest is that which is left by one who has left behind a great deal of wealth, because Allaah says: “if he leaves wealth” [al-Baqarah 2:190]. As for the one who leaves only a little wealth behind, it is better for him not to make any bequest if he has heirs, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas (may Allaah be pleased with him: “For you to leave your heirs independent of means is better than leaving them dependent and holding out their hands to people.” Agreed upon.

Tafseer Soorat al-Baqarah, 2/306, 307

2 – If their uncles give them some of their shares and distribute that among them.

Calculating what would have been their father’s share and giving it to them when he is no longer alive is something for which there is no known basis in sharee'ah. In some states this is called the “binding bequest” and they give the children of the son who died during the lifetime of his father – i.e., their grandfather – the share that would have been their father’s, so long as it does not exceed one-third of the estate, and they give the children of a daughter the share that would have been their mother’s, so long as it does not exceed one-third, even if the grandfather did not bequeath anything to them.

This is contrary to sharee’ah and does not have to be obeyed, because it is an attempt to share the role of Lawgiver with Allaah and a transgression against the rights of the heirs. They attributed this idea to Ibn Hazm (may Allaah have mercy on him), but it is a fabrication against him, because Ibn Hazm regarded it as obligatory to make bequests to relatives who do not inherit, which include the paternal uncle, maternal uncle and all other relatives, but they do not allocate a share of the estate to these relatives. Moreover, Ibn Hazm did not stipulate a specific amount or share, but they are doing that by giving the share of the father or mother. And Ibn Hazm said that they should be given something in cases where the grandfather has made a bequest, whereas they give these grandchildren a share even if the grandfather did not make any bequest. So what Ibn Hazm said is different from what they attributed to him. Judges should not issue such rulings, and they should realize that by issuing such rulings they are going against the law of Allaah, may He be exalted, and taking wealth from those to whom Allaah has given a right to it, and giving it to those who are not entitled to it.

This is going against the ruling and laws of Allaah. Many scholars of al-Azhar have objected to the “obligatory bequest law” and issued fatwas speaking against it. Papers have been published in the journal of al-Azhar refuting this law, and explaining how it goes against sharee’ah.

Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Jibreen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked:

Can grandchildren inherit from their grandfather if their father died before their grandfather? If the answer is no, then why?

He replied:

Grandchildren refers to the sons of the son, not the sons of the daughter. If their father dies before his own father, they do not inherit from their grandfather if he has a son or sons of his own, because a son is a closer than a son’s son. If the grandfather does not have any other son but he has daughters, then the grandchildren inherit whatever is left after the daughters have been given their inheritance. Similarly, they inherit from their grandfather if he does not have any sons or daughters, so they take the place of his children, and each male is given the share of two females.

Majallat al-Haras al-Watani, issue no. 264, dated 1/6/2004

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

islampeace
10-12-2006, 08:35 PM

To all my brothers and sisters who replied to me and shared my pain and stressed me for "sabr". I thank all of you. Also I would like to clarify that personally I have no greed for share or money; what would I do with the money, I don't have so many desires and if some of them ever get fulfilled it seldom give me great happiness. All I wanted was to fulfill the wish of my late father who was never treated fairly and who had strong wish for having his rightful share not because he was greedy but because he was man of principle and he never liked injustice. Also I was treated very unfairly by my uncle. He never showed me any love. Instead he always rediculed me including his family and employees. Islam forbids to say something wrong about anyone without his presence but as I wish to clarify my case I would inform you that my uncle is a very materialistic person. Throughout my life I showed many emotions of love torward him but he always showed cold behavior toward me. He only thinks about money. He lends money to people for interest. He is very very rich and he does not care about even blood relations. I wish to show him that he is no God and there could be someone who could stand in his competition. Because of him, all my aunties have broken their relationships with us under pressure of him. Our family has been left out in cold. I wish to give a telling reply to him therefore. Islam says that you must stand up to the cruel person and never let him do whatever he likes. Thats my point. Also if someone please inform me if it is mentioned anywhere in the Holy Quran clearly that a grandson can not claim his share from the property of his grandfather? This is the highest book in the whole universe, even higher than the hadiths. Please inform me if it is written in the Quran and what should I do. And if it is not mentioned in the Holy Quran what should I do? I think than I will be fighting on the side of justice. Thanks again for reading my message. Awaiting your reply,

Your brother:)

DigitalStorm82
10-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Asalamu Alaikum,

Bro, you cannot do anything to him that is worse than what Allah has prepared for those who have taken the properties of orphans.

If you don't want the money nor are you greedy... putting him to shame somehow or having ur rights in inheritance heard will result to nothing much.

I'm not saying you shouldn't fight for your rights... all Im saying is Allah has prepared something far worse than you can ever do to any person who has done great injustice to the orphans.

May Allah grant you your wishes if they are good for you. Ameen.

W'salaamz,
Hamid

LUVAR
11-08-2006, 03:05 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: may Allah make it easy and reward you for your sabr akhi ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.