/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Those Who Desire Paradise

IbnAbdulHakim
10-10-2006, 02:26 PM
Those Who Desire Paradise

Bilal Asad

If this doesnt give you a huge boost of imaan then i dont know what will !!

Part 1:

http://www.streetdawah.com/lectures/...0Part%2001.mp3

Part 2:

http://www.streetdawah.com/lectures/...0Part%2002.mp3

Part 3:

http://www.streetdawah.com/lectures/...0Part%2003.mp3

Part 4:

http://www.streetdawah.com/lectures/...0Part%2004.mp3

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
10-10-2006, 02:31 PM
jazkas for that...

def will purchase it inshalah......need to read more books on islam....as our prophet(saw) seek knowledge cradle to grave....inshalah...

can i find this book in any location? east end?

IbnAbdulHakim
10-10-2006, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
jazkas for that...

def will purchase it inshalah......need to read more books on islam....as our prophet(saw) seek knowledge cradle to grave....inshalah...

can i find this book in any location? east end?
purchase? but i just gave you the download files lol, u can jus download it sis if you want

Pk_#2
10-10-2006, 03:05 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

hehe u almost made it to the halal fun section with that baby sis!!

Jazakz btw :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
10-10-2006, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
purchase? but i just gave you the download files lol, u can jus download it sis if you want
yeah i knw...but i prefer to buy it.....:D :D :D ...thats me...lol...

i dnt like reading frm da computer screen or print out....prefer my own book...lol...

jazaks again.....

IbnAbdulHakim
10-10-2006, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
yeah i knw...but i prefer to buy it.....:D :D :D ...thats me...lol...

i dnt like reading frm da computer screen or print out....prefer my own book...lol...

jazaks again.....
umm... its audio files, lollllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: ;D ;D

enjoy the mp3 sis :)

:salamext:

Helena
10-11-2006, 11:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
umm... its audio files, lollllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: ;D ;D

enjoy the mp3 sis :)

LOL...its an audio..:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: .man not enough sleep...too exhausted..must leave this site....

------
10-17-2006, 07:23 AM
:sl:

Jazakallah Khairun! Chek dis wen I go home Insha'Allah!

:w:

The Ruler
10-17-2006, 07:30 AM

wikid :D:D:D thanks for the link bro :)

:w:

*LJ*
10-20-2006, 10:42 PM

MashaAllah, I recommend that everyone listens to this! SubhanAllah, there are lots of beautiful stories there - one of them almost made me cry. I havent even finished listening yet!

JazakAllah khair Mazed for posting.

Everyone please listen!

May Allah(swt) guide us all, ameen.

Asalaamu alaikum.

Isaac
10-22-2006, 07:53 AM
Yeh subhanAllah, i havent heard something so inspiring and beautiful for a long time. Its 10/10, something i really needed to listen to. You can listen to it time and time again. Its one of those lectures that takes your mind wherever you want it to. You can imagine some of the things he was talking about.

And the recitation of the quraan at the beginning is so beautiful and his accent just sounds so good. I tried to find some recitation by bilaal asaad but had no luck, does anybody know where i can find some quran recition, because he has a very moving and ispiring recitation.

Top lecture

IbnAbdulHakim
10-22-2006, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac
Yeh subhanAllah, i havent heard something so inspiring and beautiful for a long time. Its 10/10, something i really needed to listen to. You can listen to it time and time again. Its one of those lectures that takes your mind wherever you want it to. You can imagine some of the things he was talking about.

And the recitation of the quraan at the beginning is so beautiful and his accent just sounds so good. I tried to find some recitation by bilaal asaad but had no luck, does anybody know where i can find some quran recition, because he has a very moving and ispiring recitation.

Top lecture
ye fi-sab duz :p

AhlaamBella
10-22-2006, 12:48 PM
JazakAllah Kheir! They are being imported to my ipod as we speak lol

- Qatada -
10-22-2006, 12:55 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac

Bilal Assad Qur'an Recitations: :)

http://streetdawah.com/assad.html

- Qatada -
10-22-2006, 12:56 PM
You can get more of his lectures from here insha'Allaah:

http://www.kalamullah.com/bilal-assad.html

Isaac
10-22-2006, 12:59 PM
SubhanAllah. Where would i be with out you brother:? . Thanks alot man, you just put a big smile on my face. :happy:

JazakAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.