/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Settlers attack shepherds in the Jordan Valley and threaten to kill them

sonz
10-10-2006, 10:42 PM
A group of Israeli settlers from the illegal settlement of Rotem near the West Bank city of Tubass attacked and threatend to kill Palestinian shepherds on Thursday.

The settlers attacked the shepherds, who were tending their flock just outside the city near the settlement, local sources reported.

The settlers of Rotem have annexed scores of olive orchards and farm lands that belong to local farmers. They are also infamous for attacking farmers and shepherds near their settlement.

http://www.imemc.org/content/view/21969/143/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
therebbe
10-10-2006, 11:56 PM
What an amazingly biased source. They definitly have an agenda in the matter. I completly condemn it if it is truly happening, but I would like to hear the whole story from a reliable source with no bias.

Thank you.

Zulkiflim
10-12-2006, 12:01 AM
Salaam,

Well rebbe how about this...

For the first time in four years, the family has been able to harvest the crop. Last time Mr Karni tried, radical Jewish settlers set fire to the tinder-dry land and beat him as he fled.
http://www.miftah.org/Display.cfm?Do...3&CategoryId=5

therebbe
10-12-2006, 02:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,

Well rebbe how about this...

http://www.miftah.org/Display.cfm?Do...3&CategoryId=5
Oh please... Miftah is such a biased source. That is like me using zionism.com or something.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-12-2006, 04:34 AM
:sl:

Any site that exposes the Truth is biased :rollseyes I guess CNN and Fox News are the only unbiased news sources out there ^o)

:w:

north_malaysian
10-12-2006, 07:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by therebbe
Oh please... Miftah is such a biased source. That is like me using zionism.com or something.
which sources that are not biased to either palestinian or israeli views then?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.