/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "50,000 Errors In The Bible"

islamicfajr
10-12-2006, 01:20 AM
"50,000 Errors In The Bible"

The title of an article that appeared in the Christian Awake magazine. Read it, they admit to errors in the Bible, but in the conclusion they'll maintain that it is still the authentic word of God. This is what has become Christian logic. The 1957 article has been preserved here for the record of Dawah.

peace,

islamicfajr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
therebbe
10-12-2006, 02:01 AM
So your hear to slam others holy scriptures? Does the amount of class you ahve come from Islamic teachings? If so, then I learned something new.

What's worse is that people call them "errors" because the english transation and inability to know hebrew.

Don't comment on Tanakh unless you know Hebrew.

dougmusr
10-12-2006, 03:47 AM
Awake is a publication of the Jehovah's Witnesses Watchtower Society. See watchtower.org. Jehovah's Witnesses actually have much more in common with Muslims than traditional Christianity. They deny the diety of Christ, the Trinity, the accuracy of the existing Bible, and in fact have made their own translation.

islamicfajr
10-12-2006, 04:51 AM
wellcome here...on truth land....

Is The Bible God's Word?

peace...

islamicfajr

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamicfajr
10-12-2006, 04:59 AM
hello....therebbe....

format_quote Originally Posted by therebbe
So your hear to slam others holy scriptures? Does the amount of class you ahve come from Islamic teachings? If so, then I learned something new.

What's worse is that people call them "errors" because the english transation and inability to know hebrew.

really always ur replies not change...

Allah saied:

[75] Can ye (O ye men of Faith) entertain the hope that they will believe in you? Seeing that a party of them heard the Word of Allah, and perverted it knowingly after they understood it. [76] Behold! when they meet the men of Faith, they say: "We believe": but when they meet each other in private, they say: "Shall you tell them what Allah hath revealed to you, that they may engage you in argument about it before your Lord?" Do ye not understand (their aim)? [77] Know they not that Allah knoweth what they conceal and what they reveal? [78] And there are among them illiterates, who know not the Book, but (see therein their own) desires, and they do nothing but conjecture. [79] Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: "This is from Allah," to traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. [80] And they say: "The Fire shall not touch us but for a few numbered days": say: "Have ye taken a promise from Allah, for He never breaks His promise? Or is it that ye say of Allah what ye do not know?" [81] Nay, those who seek gain in Evil and are girt round by their sins, they are Companions of the Fire: therein shall they abide (for ever). [82] But those who have Faith and work righteousness. They are Companions of the Garden: therein shall they abide (for ever).

(2:75-82)

peace....

islamicfajr

Joe98
10-12-2006, 05:04 AM
At the time of Jesus, the position of janitor was considered very low status. And people looked down on janitors

Jesus wanted to show that no man is better then any other man. To show this Jesus went into a temple and cleaned it.

Jesus and the disciples stayed in the area over night. Some witnesses said he entered the temple on a Tuesday evening and some said he entered the temple on the Wednesday morning.

The Christian point of view:

The morale of the story is that no man is better than any other man.

The Muslim point of view:

The discrepancy in the time Jesus entered the temple is evidence is that the story has been corrupted.

islamicfajr
10-12-2006, 07:03 AM
Awake is a publication of the Jehovah's Witnesses Watchtower Society. See watchtower.org. Jehovah's Witnesses actually have much more in common with Muslims than traditional Christianity. They deny the diety of Christ, the Trinity, the accuracy of the existing Bible, and in fact have made their own translation.
......why All these Authenticity ....??.

Concerning the Authenticity of the Bible....

Unfulfilled Prophecies About Jesus' Birth....

ru asked urself before...

Is The Bible God's Word?..

if ur answer is yes....why then we find All these Errors..

peace,

islamicfajr

north_malaysian
10-12-2006, 07:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98

The discrepancy in the time Jesus entered the temple is evidence is that the story has been corrupted.
Is it? Personally I dont think that the bible is a reliable source in Islam as we believe that it's corrupted.

So whatever time jesus enter the temple ... it's not our concern...

But at least we can take morale of the story that everyone is equal.

But according to Christian belief, Jesus is God... than how come God is equal to a janitor?

Joe98
10-12-2006, 07:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
So whatever time jesus enter the temple ...... it's not our concern.....

Good! The number of errors has been reduced by 1.

Next one please!

islamicfajr
10-12-2006, 07:46 AM
At the time of Jesus, the position of janitor was considered very low status. And people looked down on janitors

Jesus wanted to show that no man is better then any other man. To show this Jesus went into a temple and cleaned it.

Jesus and the disciples stayed in the area over night. Some witnesses said he entered the temple on a Tuesday evening and some said he entered the temple on the Wednesday morning.

The Christian point of view:

The morale of the story is that no man is better than any other man.

u may be have some Misconceptions about islam..

u put some evidence 4m Bilble to show the christian the Turth..

Aslo we believe in..

the previous scriptures was alter words from their places..

Of those who are Jews (there are those who) alter words from their places and say: We have heard and we disobey and: Hear, may you not be made to hear! and: Raina, distorting (the word) with their tongues and taunting about religion; and if they had said (instead): We have heard and we obey, and hearken, and Unzurna it would have been better for them and more upright; but Allah has cursed them on account of their unbelief, so they do not believe but a little. (4:46)

But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others). (5:13)

and u should Visit ...these Threads..

"You ask and The Quran answers" "أنت تسأل والقرآن يجيب"

Is The Bible God's Word?..

peace,

islamicfajr

islamicfajr
10-12-2006, 07:47 AM
Good! The number of errors has been reduced by 1.

Next one please!
what ru think urself...?

Joe98
10-12-2006, 01:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamicfajr
....why then we find All these Errors..
an example of an error is my example above. Did Jesus enter the temple on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning?

Who cares! All that matters is the morale of the story!

Did you understand what Jesus did?

~Stranger~
10-12-2006, 02:40 PM

הקוראן לא נכון
dont comment on the quran unless u know arabic.

i asked before and ill ask again- do u have a proofe for ur saying: the quran is wrong?? its not very nice to insult the book of this forum when u know they dont understand hebrew. its very low actually

IceQueen~
10-12-2006, 02:47 PM
^ totally agree with ur sis masha allah

duskiness
10-12-2006, 05:00 PM
islamicfajr...
Are you interested in others comments about those articles? Doesn't seem so...
All these articles are supposed to do, is to undermine my faith and lead me to Islam, right? Then i just a walking dawah aim in your eyes!

I'm NOT a walking "dawah aim"!!
I have my story, my faith, my reason - i'm sameone with whom you may talk, agree or disagree. i'm more than a subject of your dawah! But to know this you would have to talk to me!
And what are you doing? all you do is copy-pasting antichristian articles (with arguments that have been used here MANY times). Then you answer with another dose of Quran quotes!
I don't want to talk to holy book! I'm interested in people!

What's the aim of being on forum when neither do you voice your opinions, nor listen to others? :?

Keltoi
10-12-2006, 05:03 PM
uh oh..duskiness's feathers have been ruffled..lol. It's okay dusk, just ignore the threads like this.

Ansar Al-'Adl
10-12-2006, 05:29 PM
16:125 Call unto the way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching and reason with them in the best manner. Verily your Lord knows best who has strayed from His path and best knows He as to who are the rightly-guided.

Ali_slave of Allah
10-12-2006, 05:33 PM
deaf,dumb and blind: and they return not(2:18)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-12-2006, 05:39 PM
i dont like these threads! If u have a question, then ask! And if u cant find it satisfying, then it makes sense to debate...! if u cant, then just move on...

duskiness
10-12-2006, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
uh oh..duskiness's feathers have been ruffled..lol.
:giggling:
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
It's okay dusk, just ignore the threads like this.
you're right, i'm just tired. Thanks Keltoi for making me laught :D
ruffled natalia

therebbe
10-12-2006, 06:12 PM
i asked before and ill ask again- do u have a proofe for ur saying: the quran is wrong??
The hebrew signature is very clear.

It shows the Jewish belief of Moses being the highest prophet and the gospel and koran to be false under Jewish belief.

I thought I made it very clear what the Jewish belief on the matter is. My reasons for believeing the Quran are wrong is because Mohommod did not fufil the prophecys as a prophet. On the other hand, I do not critisize the book and recongnize that it means a lot to people.

Muslims like the creater of this post believe it is okay to make up lies about the Tanakh.

My sig is clear but if you are uncomfortable with me posting Jewish beliefs on Moses being the greatest prophet and the gospel and quran being false... then I will delete it since it is a Muslim forum, and Jewish beliefs in Hebrew have no place when they contradict Islam here.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Hazrat Musa(as) or Moses(pbuh) is one of the greatest prophets. They all were great.

therebbe
10-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Somone gets offended when I state the Jewish Beliefs on Moshe being the greatest prophet ever, and the Gospel and Koran being false. Why get offended? It's not like I am revealing new information, and it is not like everyother post here doesn't slam my holy scriptures.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-12-2006, 06:25 PM
If you are a truly tolerant person, you will not fall to the same level. I have felt offended by a lot of people, have u seen me bash anyone's faith? I dont think I have. But if I did, then i apologize.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-12-2006, 06:31 PM

It shows the Jewish belief of Moses being the highest prophet and the gospel and koran to be false under Jewish belief.

I thought I made it very clear what the Jewish belief on the matter is. My reasons for believeing the Quran are wrong is because Mohommod did not fufil the prophecys as a prophet. On the other hand, I do not critisize the book and recongnize that it means a lot to people.
Bring a Book like it then! If you cannot, than atleast one chapter! You claim it is wrong and false but you can never produce one like it. The challange is out there. Go, if you believe it is false, produce a Book like it, if you cannot, and you never will, then know that it is indeed the Word of God that your are denying. You will come to know soon enough.

therebbe
10-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Bring a Book like it then! If you cannot, than atleast one chapter! You claim it is wrong and false but you can never produce one like it. The challange is out there.
It is all opinion. You say make a book like the Quran, but even if it is better, you will have rejected the book as worse before you even read a single word.

I can make the same challenge for the Torah, and then never recongnize that a book can be better.

The challenge I am afraid is a joke.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-12-2006, 06:36 PM
It is all opinion. You say make a book like the Quran, but even if it is better, you will have rejected the book as worse before you even read a single word.

I can make the same challenge for the Torah, and then never recongnize that a book can be better.

The challenge I am afraid is a joke.
Actually I'm sure he would read it. A challenge like that is not a joke. Its only a joke when someone cant do it. Not that im referring to u.

جوري
10-12-2006, 06:37 PM
If one thing you should have picked up from around here...... is that Muslims believe/respect and honor all of God's messengers........... a simple way to find out ... is with all the crap, toons, plays, books maligning prophet Mohammed (PBUH) none of us do the same for the characters of any of those messengers ... ever wonder why? ever seen a book by a Muslim cursing Jesus or Moses? I reckon not!
God's scriptures are also from God and we respect them....... again it says so right in the second chapter..... along with the rewriting woe to those who rewrote the scriptures with their own hands ..... to omit or twist the truth....... lots gets lost in the translation..... intended or not!
Whether he is posting or not posting them, we know what the errors are anyway!
when in the Quran God asks Zachria to take seriously the book... we know he it talking about the Torah...... don't be surprised if most of us have read it! actually God also asks the Jews in the Quran to read the Torah instead of the other Rabbi written books....... and says the Jews and Christians would be better off following the scriptures than their whims...
peace!

therebbe
10-12-2006, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
Actually I'm sure he would read it. A challenge like that is not a joke. Its only a joke when someone cant do it. Not that im referring to u.
Imagine if someone presented a book and said it was better than the Quran? How do you judge this? Use of Arabic? Better Laws? Better paragraph structure?

It can only be judged based on belief, and I am afraid that Muslims have such a high belief in the Quran, that a book that could very well be better will be denied because belief can often blind someone.

Ali_slave of Allah
10-12-2006, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE=therebbe;517679]Imagine if someone presented a book and said it was better than the Quran? How do you judge this? Use of Arabic? Better Laws? Better paragraph structure?

QUOTE]

The challenge is in the Quran as well

and by the way just bring the book that is better than Quran :giggling:

therebbe
10-12-2006, 06:45 PM
and by the way just bring the book that is better than Quran
And who will be the judge of if it is better? A Muslim who believes that the Quran is the word of G-d and will have an obvious bias?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-12-2006, 06:45 PM
My point was if someone really wanted to see, they would read it. I would too. Yes we do trust that the Qur'an is the best book. Its not blind faith we follow, its faith based with proofs. A book written by a human will never be flawless.

~Stranger~
10-12-2006, 06:48 PM
not when u dont understand hebrew

Muslims like the creater of this post believe it is okay to make up lies about the Tanakh.

My sig is clear but if you are uncomfortable with me posting Jewish beliefs on Moses being the greatest prophet and the gospel and quran being false... then I will delete it since it is a Muslim forum, and Jewish beliefs in Hebrew have no place when they contradict Islam here.
this is ur belief ok?? but whey slander someone's holy book intentionely knowing they dont understand the langauge u posted ur belief in. how doi u expect us to defend our belief when we dont understand what u r saying
quran being false...
prove it!!!!! im sure the admins wont do anything to stop u as long as u dont attack islam (and that means saying things that arent correct but comes from someome who watches too much CNN)

It can only be judged based on belief, and I am afraid that Muslims have such a high belief in the Quran, that a book that could very well be better will be denied because belief can often blind someone.
and i admit we do have a hihg belief in the quran coz THERE IS NO BETTER BOOK. show me a better book ot evidence that my belief is wrong but dont backbite me behind my back. thats not civilized u know

My point was if someone really wanted to see, they would read it. I would too. Yes we do trust that the Qur'an is the best book. Its not blind faith we follow, its faith based with proofs. A book written by a human will never be flawless.
exactly!

just bring the book that is better than Quran
:thumbs_up

*noor
10-12-2006, 06:51 PM
Imagine if someone presented a book and said it was better than the Quran? How do you judge this? Use of Arabic? Better Laws? Better paragraph structure?
peace

i know that you were not addressing me but to answer your question, its obvious that the Quran is the only book that was ever made that is flawless and has not one contradiction. The Quran is the only one of the holy scriptures that was sent by God that still today is exactly the same as it was when it was sent down.

~Stranger~
10-12-2006, 07:03 PM
:sl:

and we challenge u to prove otherwise.

:w:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Here let me spell it out to you what 'bringing a book like the Quran' entails. If it is brought, it will not be rejected because of "belief" as you claim as long as it meets the following because the Quran meets all the criteria mentioned below:
-No contradictions
-Memorized by millions of people in the present day. Which means much more than a billion people in over 1427 years.
-Same language, and same type of rhetoric should be used.
-Doenst have to be same subject, make it about what you desire.
-Must remain unchanged for over 1427 years.
-Must be as widespread as the Quran.
It doesnt have to be written by one person. Call whoever you wish to help you.

If it meets the above criteria, then it wont be rejected. But meeting the above is impossible. But the challange is out there. So know that it is indeed the Truth that you are denying.

And who will be the judge of if it is better?
Anyone can judge and see if it will meet the above criteria. It doesnt take a genius to figure it out.

TheRightPathI
10-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Salam everyone, here is a great link about this whole challenge by Allah (swt)
to produce a chapter or surah of the Quran. It is a really good thread and very informative. It really showed me just how IMPOSSIBLE IT IS to produce a surah or chapter of the Quran. http://ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63247

islamicfajr
10-12-2006, 07:27 PM
an example of an error is my example above. Did Jesus enter the temple on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning?

Who cares! All that matters is the morale of the story!

Did you understand what Jesus did?
why u lie ur eyes...the errors is errors.nothing else...

i show u the truth about ur Bible..due to All these translation by Christian...everyone wanna make Bible as he like to be...

Allah saied:

[78] And there are among them illiterates, who know not the Book, but (see therein their own) desires, and they do nothing but conjecture. [79] Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: "This is from Allah," to traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (2:78-79)

==========
ru have any reply....on...
Is The Bible God's Word? .....
peace,
islamicfajr

islamicfajr
10-12-2006, 07:38 PM

On the Virtues and Excellence of the Qur'aan

Allah saied:

Surely We have revealed the Reminder and We will most surely be its guardian.(15:9)

peace,

islamicfajr

Hisbul_Aziz
10-12-2006, 07:39 PM
2:120 Never will the JEWS or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance." Wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor helper against Allah.

islamicfajr
10-12-2006, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by [B
therebbe[/B]] And who will be the judge of if it is better?

format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed
Anyone can judge and see if it will meet the above criteria. It doesnt take a genius to figure it out.
gazakum Allah khyran brother / Ahmed

put i think ...
therebbe....always lie his eyes....

This is the book; in it is guidance, sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah; [3] Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them; [4] And who believe in the Revelation sent to thee, and sent before thy time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter. [5] They are on (true guidance), from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper. [6] As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.[7] Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur). [8] Of the people there are some who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day;" but they do not (really) believe. [9] Fain would they deceive Allah and those who believe, but they only deceive themselves, and realise (it) not! [10] In their hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease: and grievous is the penalty they (incur), because they are false (to themselves).[11] When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only want to make peace!" [12] Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not. [13] When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe," they say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.[14] When they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe;" but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say: "We are really with you we (were) only jesting." [15] Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (to and fro). [16] These are they who have bartered guidance for error: but their traffic is profitless, and they have lost true direction. [17] Their similitude is that of a man who kindled a fire; when it lighted all around him, Allah took away their light and left them in utter darkness. So they could not see [17] Their similitude is that of a man who kindled a fire; when it lighted all around him, Allah took away their light and left them in utter darkness. So they could not see. [18] Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). [19] Or (another similitude) is that of a rain-laden cloud from the sky: in it are zones of darkness, and thunder and lightning: they press their fingers in their ears to keep out the stunning thunderclap, the while they are in terror of death. But Allah is ever round the rejecters of Faith! [20] The lightning all but snatches away their sight; every time the light (helps) them, they walk therein, and when the darkness grows on them, they stand still. And if Allah willed, He could take away their faculty of hearing and seeing; for Allah hath power over all things.

(2:2-20)

peace,

islamicfajr

therebbe
10-12-2006, 08:27 PM
-Memorized by millions of people in the present day. Which means much more than a billion people in over 1427 years.
But that is not because of the book. It is because the family beliefs that have been passed down to the child.

*noor
10-12-2006, 08:29 PM
But that is not because of the book. It is because the family beliefs that have been passed down to the child.
it has nothing to do with family beliefs...i know of many who have the quran memorized and their parents dont necessarily have it memorized

but there are billions who have memorized it subhaanaAllah

its not family beliefs, its belief in the Book and belief in Allah.

islamicfajr
10-12-2006, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by duskiness
islamicfajr...
Are you interested in others comments about those articles? Doesn't seem so...
All these articles are supposed to do, is to undermine my faith and lead me to Islam, right? Then i just a walking dawah aim in your eyes!

I'm NOT a walking "dawah aim"!!
I have my story, my faith, my reason - i'm sameone with whom you may talk, agree or disagree. i'm more than a subject of your dawah! But to know this you would have to talk to me!
And what are you doing? all you do is copy-pasting antichristian articles (with arguments that have been used here MANY times). Then you answer with another dose of Quran quotes!
I don't want to talk to holy book! I'm interested in people!

What's the aim of being on forum when neither do you voice your opinions, nor listen to others? :?

i think ...i didn't post antichristian articles....but i show u the truth..

about my replies...i learn my book Quran by my heart and that's Enough 4 me.

All my post ..even it's long as All christian saied...but 4m where...show the Turth...if u didn't have time to read....i think the better don't reply on my post....read and come ..u wellcome....

peace,

islamicfajr

therebbe
10-12-2006, 08:49 PM
it has nothing to do with family beliefs...i know of many who have the quran memorized and their parents dont necessarily have it memorized
But they were always encouraged to by there community. Islam encourages it.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-12-2006, 08:55 PM
It doesnt matter. To produce an equal of the Quran, this has to be done because this is something that makes the Quran unique. Which other book can boast such a thing?

therebbe
10-12-2006, 08:57 PM
It doesnt matter. To produce an equal of the Quran, this has to be done because this is something that makes the Quran unique. Which other book can boast such a thing?
Boast what? That it has made a challenge that can never be completed because the judges already have the final awnsers in there heads? To make a challenge like that is not earth shattering. The judges of what is the better book are Muslims.

That is why I am not that impressed.

I could say, write in Hebrew a better book than the Torah. No one will do it, because I will always say it isn't, because I believe it can't be. Same with you.

In the Torah not one word or letter does not have a meaning. Not one letter does not have a purpose.

No Hebrew scholor has found a latter that has no purpose. Or word that does not either.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Boast what? That it has made a challenge that can never be completed because the judges already have the final awnsers in there heads? To make a challenge like that is not earth shattering. The judges of what is the better book are Muslims.
If it is a challange that cannot be completed then you agree that no other Book has the qualities (as mentioned in my previous post) that the Quran has and no other Book will. Thank you. Glad to see we agreed on something after all.

I already told you that any one can judge once a book completes those criteria.

That is why I am not that impressed

I could say, write in Hebrew a better book than the Torah. No one will do it, because I will always say it isn't, because I believe it can't be. Same with you.
I have outlined the criteria and they werent based on belief as you claimed. I expressley stated:

In the Torah not one word or letter does not have a meaning. Not one letter does not have a purpose.

No Hebrew scholor has found a latter that has no purpose. Or word that does not either.
You are straying from the subject. Please remain on topic. This discussion is not about the value of letters in the Torah.

islamicfajr
10-12-2006, 09:06 PM
But that is not because of the book. It is because the family beliefs that have been passed down to the child
mmmm...

k...Alhamdulillah..i was born Muslim...and Alhamdulillah 4 blessing of islam..
but what did u say about...?

sheikh yusuf estes reverting

http://www.islamtomorrow.com/

Allah saied:

[118] If thy Lord had so willed, He could have made mankind one People: but they will not cease to dispute,

[119] Except those on whom thy Lord hath bestowed His Mercy: and for this did He create them: and the Word of thy Lord shall be fulfilled: "I will fill Hell with jinns and men all together."(11:118-119)

[99] If it had been thy Lord's Will, they would all have believed, all who are on earth! Wilt thou then compel mankind, against their will, to believe!

[100] No soul can believe, except by the Will of Allah, and He will place Doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand. (10:99-100)

[93] If Allah so willed, He could make you all one People: but He leaves straying whom He pleases, and He guides whom He pleases: but ye shall certainly be called to account for all your actions. (16:93)

[8] Is he, then, to whom the evil of his conduct is made alluring, so that he looks upon it as good, (equal to one who is rightly guided)? For Allah leaves to stray whom He wills, and guides whom He wills. So let not thy soul go out in (vainly) sighing after them: for Allah knows well all that they do!(35:8)

14] If ye invoke them, they will not listen to your call, and if they were to listen, they cannot answer your (prayer). On the Day of Judgment they will reject your "Partnership." And none, (O man!) can tell thee (the Truth) like the one who is acquainted with all things.

[15] O ye men! It is ye that have need of Allah: but Allah is the One Free of all wants, worthy of all praise.

[16] If He so pleased, He could blot you out and bring in a New Creation:

[17] Nor is that (at all) difficult for Allah.
[18] Nor can a bearer of burdens bear another's burden. If one heavily laden should call another to (bear) his load, not the least portion of it can be carried (by the other), even though he be nearly related. Thou canst but admonish such as fear their Lord unseen and establish regular Prayer. And whoever purifies himself does so for the benefit of his own soul; and the destination (of all) is to Allah.

[19] The blind and the seeing are not alike;

[20] Nor are the depths of Darkness and the Light;

[21] Nor are the (chilly) shade and the (genial) heat of the sun:

[21] Nor are the (chilly) shade and the (genial) heat of the sun:

[22] Nor are alike those that are living and those that are dead. Allah can make any that He wills to hear; but thou canst not make those to hear who are (buried) in graves.

[23] Thou art no other than a warner.

[24] Verily We have sent thee in Truth, as a bearer of glad tidings, and as a warner: and there never was a people, without a warner having lived among them (in the past).

[26] In the end did I punish those who rejected Faith: and how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)!(35:14-26)

peace,

islamicfajr

therebbe
10-12-2006, 09:08 PM
If it is a challange that cannot be completed then you agree that no other Book has the qualities (as mentioned in my previous post) that the Quran has and no other Book will. Thank you. Glad to see we agreed on something after all.
Alright, so let us say I write a book. 2 Billion Christians say it is better than the Quran... 1 Billion Muslims say it isn't.

What does this mean?

جوري
10-12-2006, 09:17 PM
I think you miss the meaning of God's challenge.....
you'll have to bring a whole new religion for people to follow
The verses of its book have to be transcendent such as those in the Quran... even the catholic encyclopedia, they admit, they are not sure where the Quran came from.....
In other words ... you bring a religion ... you state it in a text, in rhythm, rhyme, meaning, similar to but not copied from the Quran....encompassing every aspect of man's life including things that have to do with the human body ...this life, the here after and rituals, make them so unique and outrageous for people of now so that will stand the test of time, generations down the line.....but not lose the style that is unique ... in other words if you are familiar with Arabic you will notice no two suras follow the same context or style ... and can only be appreciated in Arabic, as no translation does it justice ... if you can we'll be looking forward... truly that is the greatest miracle of the illitrate prophet mohammed (PBUH)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Alright, so let us say I write a book. 2 Billion Christians say it is better than the Quran... 1 Billion Muslims say it isn't.

What does this mean?
Lets see if there are any Chrisitians around 1427 years from now. Then we'll decide.

Joe98
10-12-2006, 10:00 PM
This area is titled "Comparative Religion."

I have described Christianity in my posts above. It is very very simple but Muslims don't get it.

Muslims will never get it.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-12-2006, 10:02 PM

I have described Christianity in my posts above. It is very very simple but Muslims don't get it.

Then why arent you a Christian? If it is "very simple".

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-12-2006, 10:02 PM

Like u understood anything on this forum? You've been here long enuff yet u dont know anything. Look at urself b4 u look at some1 else.

Joe98
10-12-2006, 10:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
Like u understood anything on this forum?
Of course I do! For one thing I can spell! ;D

The basis of Islam is their belief that the Koran came from God. The Koran is the latest word from God and therefiore the one to be followed.

Did Jesus enter the temple on the Tuesday night or the Wednesday morning? It is the most important question in this thread.

islamicfajr
10-12-2006, 10:41 PM

then..u wanna what ?...only u wanna argue ...

peace ,
islamicfajr

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-12-2006, 11:49 PM
[QUOTE=Joe98;517932]Of course I do! For one thing I can spell! ;D
QUOTE]

Teehee so can I... :rolleyes: :D

Abdul-Raouf
10-12-2006, 11:50 PM
It means number of wrong sentence in BIBLE(- Holy Book filled with so called TRUTH) .........

oh poor fellows dint manage to write properly....

Joe98
10-13-2006, 01:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamicfajr
then..u wanna what ?...only u wanna argue ...

No, YOU said the Bible has errors.

One witness said Jesus entered the temple on Tuesday night, the other witness said it was Wednesday morning.

Neither witness said they received this information from God. BOTH said they witnessed the event.

YOU say this is evidence it is not the word of God. The 2 witnesses never claimed it was.

And you still don't understand the morale lesson!

Keltoi
10-13-2006, 01:54 AM
Lets see if there are any Chrisitians around 1427 years from now. Then we'll decide.
Why wouldn't there be Christians around? What if there aren't any Muslims around 1,427 years from now? I don't see the point of that statement.

north_malaysian
10-13-2006, 06:58 AM
I'm dizzy....:exhausted

islamicfajr
10-13-2006, 07:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I'm dizzy....:exhausted

[106] Follow what thou art taught by inspiration from thy Lord: there is no god but He: and turn aside from those who join gods with Allah.

[107] If it had been Allah's Plan, they would not have taken false gods: but We made thee not one to watch over their doings, nor art thou set over them to dispose of their affairs.

[108] Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus have We made alluring to each people its own doings. In the end will they return to their Lord, and we shall then tell them the truth of all that they did.

[109] They swear their strongest oaths by Allah, that if a (special) Sign came to them, by it they would believe. Say: "Certainly (all) Signs are in the power of Allah: but what will make you (Muslims) realise that (even) if (special) Signs came, they will not believe?"

[110] We (too) shall turn to (confusion) their hearts and their eyes, even as they refused to believe in this in the first instance: We shall leave them in their trespasses, to wander in distraction.

[111] Even if We did send unto them angels, and the dead did speak unto them, and We gathered together all things before their very eyes, they are not the ones to believe, unless it is in Allah's Plan. But most of them ignore (the truth).

[112] Likewise did We make for every Messenger an enemy, evil ones among men and Jinns, inspiring each other with flowery discourses by way of deception if thy Lord had so planned, they would not have done it: so leave them and their inventions alone.
[113] To such (deceit) let the hearts of those incline, who have no faith in the Hereafter: let them delight in it, and let them earn from it what they may.

[114] Say: "Shall I seek for judge other than Allah? When He it is Who hath sent unto you the Book, explained in detail." They know full well, to whom We have given the Book, that it hath been sent down from thy Lord in truth. Never be then of those who doubt.

[115] The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: none can change His Words for He is the One Who heareth and knoweth all.

[116] Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the Way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie.

[117] Thy Lord knoweth best who strayeth from His Way: He knoweth best who they are that receive His guidance.

(6:106-117)
<wasalam Alaykum>

islamicfajr

Curaezipirid
10-13-2006, 07:47 AM
50 000 error in the Bible
and not one error in the heart of any true believer in Isa

Ali_slave of Allah
10-13-2006, 09:22 AM
ok since you can't bring a book or a chapter like the Quran
bring any single error in the Quran
50,000 errors in the Bible, 0 in the Quran

Joe98
10-13-2006, 11:13 AM
None have answered my question.

That shows more than anything.

Silver Pearl
10-13-2006, 01:59 PM
:wasalamex

And argue not with the People of the Scripture, unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner, inviting them to Islamic Monotheism with His Verses), except with such of them as do wrong, and say (to them): "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you; our Ilah (God) and your Ilah (God) is One (i.e. Allah), and to Him we have submitted (as Muslims)." (29:46)

Most of us are not well versed in the bible or the torah so I suggest we all refrain from saying hurtful comments. If you desire to further your knowledge about Christianity or engage in a debate do so in the manner our lord has taught us. It is the month of Ramadan so don’t mount bad deeds by uttering words of distress to others. Verily Allah says “Ina-llah ma3 sabireen” “Wa-llahu yuhibu sabireen”

This thread will be closely monitored and I hope people’s attitude improve for the better :) .

Ansar Al-'Adl
10-13-2006, 03:47 PM
I think this thread has already come way off-topic and the discussion is deteriorating steadily.

:threadclo

Umar001
11-22-2006, 11:32 PM
Well Brother, Why do you want to post this on here?

These are the replies you will tend to get, from the types of Christians:

1. The Bible is a book written over thousands of years by over 40 different authors, in different places, the reality is that although all that was a factor we still end up with a co herent book and the only 'contradictions' are copiest errors which are likely to happen, yada yada yada

Then the other type

2. There are no contradictions in the Bible! *then they will quote the ones from the list which they can argue back about* and say: 'See I have solved these the others are just the same!'

Or

3. Theres no point talking about this, your a Muslim and am a Christians, I just wish we could have proper conversations and not just this putting down and bashing of my faith, furthermore anyone can pull contradictions if they lok for them, I can give you many websites with Qu'ran contradictions.

That sums the catagories all up.

Furthermore, brother be honest, if someone just posted you 100 contradictions in the Qu'ran like that, would you even bother reading through it? 99% of the time NO, it would also then make it harder for anyone to give you da'wah after that, specially if some of the 'contradictions' are very easly interpreted in different ways

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.