/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadhan I'm worried with you

servantforever
10-12-2006, 04:05 AM
Ramadhan, You are the king of all months, Your arrival is once a year, You are so supreme, you are so honorable, With you are the blessings, with you are the mercies, all in you are the entire virtues, Your coming is truly long awaited, Your coming is a mercy, blessings, forgiveness, Rewards are increased, prayers are answered, That is how special you are, how honorable and supreme you are in the eyes of God, But with your coming, I'm worried, I fear that I will not be able to honour you, I worry in the event that I will not be able to glorify you, Moreso in the event that I will pollute your glory, Deceiving you with my wrongdoings, Actually I become restless each time you arrive, All kinds of feeling that I experience, All kinds of things that I want to do but it goes disarray, The feeling of being neglectful, the feeling of guilt, the feeling of being in a disarray, the feeling of being sinful, Other people are happy with your coming, But not for me, worried and always worrying, I beseech to God, With the blessings of Ramadhan, I'm able to honour you...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pretty_najm
10-12-2006, 04:31 AM
That was nice, MashaAllah! I liked it alot

Kamilah
10-12-2006, 04:36 AM
Masha'Allah....:cry: :cry:

May Allah(swt) accept our deeds and forgive us for our misdeeds..Ameen.

JazakAllah for sharing.

servantforever
10-17-2006, 04:18 AM
God,
I don't really know why I am very different from others,
Each time the coming of Your Ramadhan,
They celebrate it with full of joy,
Their faces look cheerful / radiant,
But on the other hand, I'm different,
The coming of Your Ramadhan is full of sorrow,
Not that I resent Your month,
That is full of blessings and mercy,
But I hate my ownself,
I'm worried that I'll not be able to fulfil Your Ramadhan in the best way,
I feel that my fasting is not perfect,
Infact there are times I feel that my fasting is nullified,
The prayer(solat) I performed is invalid,
The 'tarawikh' prayer and the reading of Quran do not have any effect on my soul,
God,
this is what is haunting my heart,
Every time Ramadhan approaches,
I don't really know whether to feel this way is sinful or not?
Please guide me and correct my attitude,
Once more I implore Your forgiveness

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Carpe Diem
10-18-2006, 04:09 PM
:sl: broda.akhi

both the pieces are heartfelt n truthful, i think many will agree that no matter how much you do in the month or Ramadhan you wish you could have done more, insha'Allah Allah accepts the little or lot we do through Ramadhan and bestows His mercy upon us, Insha'Allah you all did have a blessed Ramadhan, it goes by too quick

servantforever
10-26-2006, 04:29 AM
Ramadhan has departed, my heart is depressed.Ramadhan has gone, my heart is sad.Ramadhan is over, but my heart is restless.Gratefully, I have performed the religious duties (by God's will), but I'm not satisfied.I have carried out the obligations, but my heart is in agony.Physically, it seems that I have fulfilled the deeds of Ramadhan perfectly but spiritually I do not know.That is why I feel sad, depressed, and sorrowful.I regret that Ramadhan has left me.It is impossible to meet Ramadhan, unless my age is extended to the next yearI will wait for him again.This Ramadhan that I have gone through is not the same that was experienced by the pious generation in times heretofore.They really went through Ramadhan with the presence of heart, soul and mind with perfection.But I neglect it.O God,When will I go through Ramadhan as perfectly as those before me?Give me strength to fight against evil desires.And extend my age so that I would meet the Ramadhan again.Do not let me meet the coming Ramadhan with the old behaviors of spite,That were without commitment, seriousness, and of negligence.Those days that I was not serious in fighting against evil desires.God,My age is old already.My death is around the corner.Change my attitude,So that I may follow in the footsteps of the pious generation.Please make me feel like a humble, sinful and mean servant in Ramadhan,Who always beseeches your blessings

MusLiM 4 LiFe
10-27-2006, 06:07 PM
awwwwwww mashallah wkd poems.. :D]
i miss ramadan! :'(

asma2
11-17-2006, 10:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
awwwwwww mashallah wkd poems.. :D]
i miss ramadan! :'(
how do you miss Ramadhan its just gone! any those poems were nice did you write them?
:) :D :happy: :okay:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.