PDA

View Full Version : Am i losing my talent ?



Aly
10-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Salam Brothers/Sisters

well i am so worried about my self these days.. so i thought i should ask you guys regarding that ....

i am 24 and just finished my BSC computers and now i dont wanna work in my field, i am much intrested ito start my business which could be related to IT or some others but i dont wanna work for someone ...!


well and big problem for me from last 4 years i have changed about 5 jobs and i dont know why is that , it just happen automatically i am not adjusting anywhere Allah KNOWS why ? i am so worried about my finacial matters as i have got some responsbilities as well and now a days i am bit streess toool.

so please you you guys tell me any DUA'S regarding islam or sunnah .

Wasalam

Ali
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
10-12-2006, 04:45 PM
:wasalamex


Check this brother insha'Allaah: :)


Dua's from Qur'an and Authentic Sunnah:
http://makedua.com/alpha_index.html



:salamext:
Reply

Aly
10-12-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:wasalamex


Check this brother insha'Allaah: :)


Dua's from Qur'an and Authentic Sunnah:
http://makedua.com/alpha_index.html



:salamext:
Thanks JazakAllah
Reply

Maimunah
10-12-2006, 08:00 PM
salaam

The following is a beautiful dua to be recited during times of sadness that Abdullah ibn masood (RA) reported that the prophet (salalahu aleyhi wasalaam) said "Any one who is afflicted with pain or distress and says this prayer, God will surely turn his sorrow and grief into happiness and felicity."

"O Allah, I am Your slave and the son of your slaves. My fate is in Your hands. Your judgement upon me is Your command. I ask you by every name You have taken for Yourself, revealed in Your Book, taught any of your creation or taken unto Yourself in the realm of the unknown, to make the Quran the spring of my heart, the light of my breast, the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my despondancy. "

may Allah help u bro:)
wasalaam
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Firdaus
10-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by Aly
Salam Brothers/Sisters

well i am so worried about my self these days.. so i thought i should ask you guys regarding that ....

i am 24 and just finished my BSC computers and now i dont wanna work in my field, i am much intrested ito start my business which could be related to IT or some others but i dont wanna work for someone ...!


well and big problem for me from last 4 years i have changed about 5 jobs and i dont know why is that , it just happen automatically i am not adjusting anywhere Allah KNOWS why ? i am so worried about my finacial matters as i have got some responsbilities as well and now a days i am bit streess toool.

so please you you guys tell me any DUA'S regarding islam or sunnah .

Wasalam

Ali
:salamext:
HELLO bro well may this du'a insha Allah help you overcome ur responsibility but there exist also a swalaat called swalaat ISTIKHARA. You perform this swalaat if you are getting difficulties in taking a decision. Then Allah will make you dream......do you know about that???
Reply

- Qatada -
10-13-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Firdaus
:salamext:
HELLO bro well may this du'a insha Allah help you overcome ur responsibility but there exist also a swalaat called swalaat ISTIKHARA. You perform this swalaat if you are getting difficulties in taking a decision. Then Allah will make you dream......do you know about that???

:wasalamex


http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...-guidance.html



:salamext:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-04-2015, 10:07 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 03:22 PM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 10:33 AM
  4. Replies: 207
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 01:55 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!