/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions to think about

limitless
10-13-2006, 11:01 PM
:sl:

I hope everyone is in good health :) .

Have you noticed that there are more Christian converts to Islam and most of them are females (majorly), and now some Jew females as well. I been thinking, why might be there maybe such a significant amount of converts from a certain gender. Of course there are male converts; but when you look at the satsistics and the converts, there usually females.

Why do you think there are so many females from Christian and Jew faith to convert or get interested in Islam, yet only couple males from Christianity convert to Islam.

(Remeber this could be broken down to specifics; but it is a vague question, I kept it like that for certain reasons)

I have an opinion, but I would like see what you all think.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
10-13-2006, 11:14 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

Maybe because you tend to have more female to female convos on religion, whilst majority of men tend to chat bout crap stuff, like football :X

(That was my view dun take offence)

Tc All :D

Zone Maker
10-14-2006, 12:06 AM

It could be that women are sick of the way men were looking at them previous Islam (figures of temptation and seduction).
While in Islam women are represented as symbols of dignity, honor and the mother who helps in building a strong society.

((Just an opinion))

DigitalStorm82
10-14-2006, 04:29 PM
women like to read... most men do not :)

Plus, when women find out what Quran really say about women rights... they are shocked... because it's opposite of what they have been told.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-14-2006, 04:34 PM

i think its because womens heart is softer than mens..so women can easily except as for men its harder for them.

Kittygyal
10-14-2006, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
AsalamuAlaykum,

Maybe because you tend to have more female to female convos on religion, whilst majority of men tend to chat bout crap stuff, like football :X
(That was my view dun take offence)

Tc All :D
salam.
:rollseyes :heated:
well i talk about soccer/american football not ONLY boys tend to talk about soccer/american footbal :D
w.salam

sweetbanana86
10-15-2006, 01:13 AM
Because women are smart........sike no i think it's more with marriage

BlissfullyJaded
10-15-2006, 03:33 AM

Not neccessarily is it to do with marriage. There are a few sisters from other forums who have reverted either before marriage on their own, or after marriage and their non Muslim husband reverted with them, alhamdulillah

cihad
10-15-2006, 03:07 PM
i think its a mixture of everything that everybody has said so far

fatima_01
10-15-2006, 03:51 PM
hmm think its because women are more understandable n most men r narrow minded

TheRightPathI
10-15-2006, 04:04 PM
Salam everyone, I think it's because women just don't wanted be treated as sex objects anymore. I truly think that women who revert to Islam, are starting to see the fact that in REALITY they truly are oppressed, and they are just catering to men's desires all along.

Fishman
10-15-2006, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

I hope everyone is in good health :) .

Have you noticed that there are more Christian converts to Islam and most of them are females (majorly), and now some Jew females as well. I been thinking, why might be there maybe such a significant amount of converts from a certain gender. Of course there are male converts; but when you look at the satsistics and the converts, there usually females.

Why do you think there are so many females from Christian and Jew faith to convert or get interested in Islam, yet only couple males from Christianity convert to Islam.

(Remeber this could be broken down to specifics; but it is a vague question, I kept it like that for certain reasons)

I have an opinion, but I would like see what you all think.

A convert lady at an Islamic collage in Lecister told me that she doesn't think the 'one man to four women' thing is true. She said she has seen loads of male and female converts.

hmm think its because women are more understandable n most men r narrow minded
Hey!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.