/* */

PDA

View Full Version : NEW member and luvin it

muslimah-88
06-20-2005, 05:12 AM
:sl: everyone

i hope everyone is in good health and iman
my names Sarah from australia, im a new member, ive been lookin for an islamic forum for ages and im just luvin this one. may allah reward those who worked to make it
cant wait to meet some muslims worldwide :)

im soo exited.. :awesome:

salams all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A7med
06-20-2005, 05:33 AM
salaam........
hope u enjoy ur stay!!!!! :D

Batoota
06-20-2005, 07:34 AM
:sl:

I'm so haPpppPpPPPY you joined! Just think- if you had joined just a month ago i would have missed your intro! *Cause I am slightly still new*. But then again, if you had joined a month ago, you would have gotten to welcome me- and we'd still have met!

:confused:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- too much thinking! Time to get to the important part:

Welcome to LI :sister: Insha Allah, you will have a great time and learn lots & lots! :D

*welcoming you all the way from the Middle East*

Batoota :love: :shade:

أحمد
06-20-2005, 09:29 AM
:D Welcome to LI Islamic Forum . . . Have Halal Fun @ http://www.islamicboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25 :D And learn at the same time Insha-Allah . . . :p CLICK WELCOME TO LISTEN TO YOUR WELCOME NASHEED . . . ;)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pinkrose
06-21-2005, 08:45 PM

Welcome to LI sis!! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and find it very beneficial!! :shade:

:w:

nasheedlover
06-22-2005, 03:27 AM
Salams! Welcome! I get excited don't mind me-LOL. Aussies rule!

Far7an
06-22-2005, 09:57 AM
wa 'alaikumusalaam

Welcome to LI

we hope you enjoy your stay and benefit from it InshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.