/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fishman's GFX!

Fishman
10-14-2006, 08:17 PM
:sl:
Here's some samples from my 'compendium' of my best CGI projects.
WARNING! ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL USE! I have the student version of Particle Illusion, which means that it is not legal to use it for commercial purposes!

More coming soon insha'Allaah!
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-14-2006, 08:20 PM
salam.
whoow the second pic is beautiful shukran Akhi can't wait for the others i like pics like these so yeah send some more inshallah :)
w.salam

Fishman
10-14-2006, 08:26 PM
Here comes more:

Next I might post some of the ones that the brothers have already seen...

Kittygyal
10-14-2006, 08:29 PM
salam.
mashallah wow the one in water the first one is kewl :) am going to save these if it's okay with you though?
w.salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-14-2006, 08:32 PM

What programs akhi? These are awesome..!

Fishman
10-14-2006, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
mashallah wow the one in water the first one is kewl :) am going to save these if it's okay with you though?
w.salam
As long as nobody makes money out of them. The picture with the spaceship and the picture with the water have been made partly by the student version of Particle Illusion, so be especially careful with them.

Kittygyal
10-14-2006, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
As long as nobody makes money out of them. The picture with the spaceship and the picture with the water have been made partly by the student version of Particle Illusion, so be especially careful with them.

salam.
why would i make money with them or anyone else i eman come on someone else's work i wouldn't dare do that!

oh that boat && that little cotage or house whatever you call it is just soooo beautiful aww i want to live there :wub:
w.salam

Fishman
10-14-2006, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed

What programs akhi? These are awesome..!

• Modelling done in Wings 3D and Bryce 5.5
  • Rendering done with Bryce 5.5
  • Effects (smoke, fire, glows etc) added using Particle Illusion
  • Images edited using paint and Macromedia Fireworks.
I don't think I've posted any that use Fireworks yet.

salam.
why would i make money with them or anyone else i eman come on someone else's work i wouldn't dare do that!
You wouldn't, but somebody else might get the pictures and use them unknowingly towards commercial puropses. Promoting websites also counts as a commercial activity, I think. I would have to get Meuzzin in here, he studies law.

unknown_JJ
10-14-2006, 08:44 PM
eazii des r realy kool

Fishman
10-14-2006, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
eazii des r realy kool
The rocks in your signature looks like they were made using Bryce, although I could be wrong.

Kittygyal
10-14-2006, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
The rocks in your signature looks like they were made using Bryce, although I could be wrong.
salam.
you know alot of stuff about things like this wow mashallah :D good for your age :X
w.salam

DigitalStorm82
10-14-2006, 09:43 PM
Wow...Some really nice work...

Is it all your idea and work from scratch? Like that boat with reflected light in the water from the room aove. Is it a picture that you alter and added special effects to it... or just start from scratch...

Also the same with that game type snapshot... the one with missles n stuff...

if it is... Very creative!

If you just add special affects to pictures.. You've got skills! lol

Either way... nice pics!

Fishman
10-15-2006, 09:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82
Wow...Some really nice work...

Is it all your idea and work from scratch? Like that boat with reflected light in the water from the room aove. Is it a picture that you alter and added special effects to it... or just start from scratch...

Also the same with that game type snapshot... the one with missles n stuff...

if it is... Very creative!

If you just add special affects to pictures.. You've got skills! lol

Either way... nice pics!
It's all modelled from scratch. Some of my textures are preset ones, but most of them are 'home made'. It's also all my idea. I've been planning a big sci-fi trilogy (now probably going to be book form) for years, I've got loads of maps and stuff, even a plot outline for a film (which was scrapped).

I have Dreamweaver, which means I can make a website to put this stuff on.

DigitalStorm82
10-15-2006, 11:27 AM
That ship is pretty bad beep lol

pardon the french... sometimes u have to use "french" to get the appropriate effect lol

The Ruler
10-15-2006, 01:47 PM

dat 1st pic roks :happy: man dem xplosions luk gr8 :happy: n de rest rok too :happy: :thumbs_up

i jus hpe aftr a few weeks u dnt say dat my business is a failure agen ;) :lol:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!