/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help/advice needed.

AnonymousPoster
10-15-2006, 03:56 AM
:sl: brothers & sisters
I need advice/suggestion with regard to immigration. Is there any brother/sister who is a solicitor, who can help me out.

jazakallah khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
10-15-2006, 01:27 PM
What kind of immigration advice sis/bro?

ilyas_glb
10-15-2006, 02:03 PM
:w: sister
basically i came to u.k on student visa and alhamdulilah completed my M.Sc and then i got my visa extended on Science and Engineering Graduate Scheme (SEGS) which is running out in Nov'15 06. This SEGS is basically to 'stay and seek employment' kind of visa. Alhamdulilah by almighty Allah s.w.t grace i got conditional job offer from a company. And the condition is my visa which is running out in nov'15. So, i recently applied for Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) under 28, i was pretty confident on that coz i had the offer letter the most important thing..but then my case was REFUSED. So, people who are practising Law but might be well aware with the ins-outs of immigration and know the ways to present the case...So, rather than approaching a stranger i thought of finding any sister / brother who can give valuable advice-suggestion...If anybody is willing to help then i can forward electronic copy of my documents.

Jazak'allah khair
ilyas

Snowflake
10-15-2006, 03:31 PM
Did they give you a reason for refusal of the HSMP visa? If not you can inquire as to why it was refused. You may then ask for a review or submit a fresh application.

And as you've already been offered a job, you can apply for a work permit inshaAllah. The offer of employment is one of the conditions of work permit applications.

I hope things work out for you inshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ilyas_glb
10-15-2006, 10:28 PM
:sl:
I cant apply for work permit coz it needs to be done by the employer (i was advised by home office people, so i applied for hsmp)

they gave me the reason for refusal but are vague. I think its better to make a fresh application.

jazak'allah khair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.