/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do you know if Allah (swt) is angry with you?

AnonymousPoster
10-15-2006, 09:48 PM
I know all of the signs that shows if Allah (swt) loves you, but, what about all the signs that show if Allah (swt) hates you. Very much appreciated.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DigitalStorm82
10-15-2006, 09:59 PM
I think one of the signs of Allah's hatred for his slave is letting him/her continue in sin... Consistantly committing the sins without any feelings of guilt.

Allah knows best...

W'salaamz

Hisbul_Aziz
10-15-2006, 11:50 PM
Maybe When his life is like :Evil:

Malaikah
10-16-2006, 06:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
I know all of the signs that shows if Allah (swt) loves you,
:sl:

Which signs do you mean?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
10-16-2006, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

Which signs do you mean?

Salam cheese, please refer to this thread http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...ips-imaan.html

Mujahidah4Allah
10-16-2006, 06:27 PM

i just know Allah [swt] Mercy overcomes His anger...

ma'salamah

limitless
10-16-2006, 07:08 PM

Yeh I want to know about this as well. :cry: I think Allah (swt) is angry with me because how I was in the past and probably still am, :cry: .

:w:

Hisbul_Aziz
10-16-2006, 07:10 PM
May allah(swt) Forgive are previous and future sins inshallah

Mujahidah4Allah
10-16-2006, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

Yeh I want to know about this as well. :cry: I think Allah (swt) is angry with me because how I was in the past and probably still am, :cry: .

:w:
inshaAllah allah [swt] will forgive us all for our past present anf future sins :) ameen

ma'salamah

muslimaprincess
10-16-2006, 08:37 PM
Just remember Allah (swt) is 70 times more mercifull than ones mother can be and do not be dishearted of he's mercy.........
INNALLAHA YAGFIRUZ ZUNUBA JAMIAA..... There is no doubt that upon asking
he the most glorious and mercifull will indeed forgive all ones sins.
Further to your query may i take you back to the holy book of Allah wherein many verses Allah(swt) has informed us of the people before us upon whom Allah The almighty sent down he's wrath and destruction...like people of Aad.....and Shamood...people of Hazrat loot (AS) ...also Firown.....Hamaan etc.Therefore we should always ask for he's divine forgiveness of all our sins and also to ask for he's protection from all the unseen the wind and earth carry. May Allah (swt) protect us all. AMEEN!!!!!

AnonymousPoster
10-17-2006, 01:05 AM
Salam everyone, I sincerely thank everyone for giving me an explanation. It's just that I already know what an evil person's life is like and of course I know that Allah (swt) is angry with them,but, I just want to know how can we as humans tell. Actually though, I have found some info and I don't have the source or anything, I remember I read it couple of months ago. It goes something like this, When Allah (swt) loves his slave he tries and tests him with hardships so that he does not punish him with hell. When the slave meets Allah(swt) and presents his book of sins to him it will be empty. Now however, a slave who Allah(swt) wants to punish, he lets him lead a easy life but then when the slave meets Allah (swt) and presents his book of sins it is still contains evil deeds, in which Allah (swt) punishes him with hell fire. I know this is worded terribly, but, I'm sure I've read this somewhere before. If someone can find an article about this it would be very greatly appreciated.

*noor
10-17-2006, 01:18 AM
Assalaamu alaikum

First of all, I'd like to say that I don't think Allah could truly hate his believers unless they completely stray away from the wrong path. I, at one point in my life felt as if it was just hopeless for me and that Allah wont forgive me for whatever past sins I may have had. Then I thought about it. Allah showed us the right path and guided us into Islam. Wouldn't he be willing to forgive us. I think that Allah truly hates us when we don't ask for forgiveness. We all make mistakes, no matter how big or small they may seem. But I think that you can see that Allah truly loves you if you have the inclination to repent and you do so because you believe that Allah will forgive you because he is the Most Merciful after all. I think you can tell that Allah hates you if you have absolutely no desire to pray or ask for forgiveness and just give up on everything.

I'll try to find an article but this is all for now.

Ninth_Scribe
10-17-2006, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khalid_Shariff
Maybe When his life is like :Evil:
Oh brother, lol! Everyone's life is like :Evil:

Ninth Scribe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.