/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Turkey & E.U

Skillganon
10-16-2006, 02:02 AM
Beside the poll. I hope you brothers/sisters and Guest answer to this thread, especially turkish muslim.

1. Do you guys think turkey should be accepted in the E.U?

2. Reason for your answer?

I might ask more question concerning this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ManchesterFolk
10-16-2006, 02:31 AM
Yes I do believe so. The main reason is that they wish to continue the tradition they have of keeping Islam out of politics. Islam is a religion there a not a means to get votes and implement laws of one faith on others.

If Turkey wishes to keep there divide between religion and politics, the EU would be a great place for them because the Arab worlds growing hostility to any Arab goverment who does not impliment Islam into there political system.

Woodrow
10-16-2006, 02:31 AM
I voted yes. My reason is not to see Turkey become Westernized but to at least see a Muslim presence in something that is going to eventualy affect most of the world's Muslims. With the USA economy loosing international pull, it is a short time before the E.U. becomes the dominate factor in the world's economy. It will happen with or without input from Muslims, but I feel it would be good to have even a small voice be heard.

ManchesterFolk
10-16-2006, 02:32 AM
At the same time, would Turkey joining the EU effect Greece?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Keltoi
10-16-2006, 02:42 AM
I voted yes. I believe Turkey is old enough and stable enough to be an important part of any European Union. Not being European or Turkish, I'm not sure what criteria the E.U. uses to choose its membership, but it would seem to make sense that Turkey would be a part of it. As for the E.U becoming the dominant economic power in the world, that may be true to a certain extent, but I think those that believe the U.S. economy is loosing influence in the world might be getting a little ahead of themselves.

ManchesterFolk
10-16-2006, 02:44 AM
I think those that believe the U.S. economy is loosing influence in the world might be getting a little ahead of themselves.
The US dollar is still stable but as debt continues to rise will it remain that way?

Keltoi
10-16-2006, 02:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
The US dollar is still stable but as debt continues to rise will it remain that way?
The debt is obviously a problem, but relative to GDP it still isn't an impending "crisis". If the U.S. suddenly had a major economic downturn, then the debt issue would be more urgent. I hope whatever party is in control in 2008,that the issue of addressing the national debt will be seriously looked at.

Woodrow
10-16-2006, 03:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
The debt is obviously a problem, but relative to GDP it still isn't an impending "crisis". If the U.S. suddenly had a major economic downturn, then the debt issue would be more urgent. I hope whatever party is in control in 2008,that the issue of addressing the national debt will be seriously looked at.
Our true financial stability is not the problem. What is the problem is how the world views our stability. Financialy the USA has been in worse shape on several occasions. Some examples are the years immediatly following the revolutionary war. Our civil war era, The early 1900's and the depression of the 1930s. We survived them. But, today the problem is going to be the world's view of if we can survive future financial down falls or would it be wiser to look to other areas for financial stability.

north_malaysian
10-16-2006, 04:06 AM
I would vote No.

Why? I think Turkey belongs to Asia so does Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia and Russia. (This is my personal view)

But I'm not a Turk, thus I dont really understand what their opinion about this. Whatever they wanted to ... whether to join EU or not... it's up to them... and I'll respect their decision. :happy:

starfortress
10-16-2006, 05:37 AM
My vote is yes,it is crucial for Turkey to take a part in EU.At least to indicate there is muslim country presence in that such a good organization:? Yes Turkey belong to Asia but they also have Both Asia and Europe region,their culture also has a heavy diversity derived from various elements of the Ottoman, European, and the Islamic traditions.

Bittersteel
10-16-2006, 05:48 AM
don't care.Poor Turks,they won't be allowed into the EU even if they convert to Christianity.

north_malaysian
10-16-2006, 07:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Emir Aziz
don't care.Poor Turks,they won't be allowed into the EU even if they convert to Christianity.
I dont think Europeans will ask the Turks to be Christians in order to be in EU. Furthermore France is not a Christian country yet one of EU's prominent member.

Trumble
10-16-2006, 04:04 PM
I voted yes.

format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I would vote No.

Why? I think Turkey belongs to Asia so does Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia and Russia. (This is my personal view)
Noted, but IMHO the geography isn't relevant. The EU is an economic and political organisation that only happens to have 'European' in the title because of the nations that started it... no reason it couldn't be changed at some point in the future to "European and Asian Union", or indeed anything else. As far as I'm concerned, anybody should be able to join if membership is mutually beneficial. I think that's the case with Turkey, now.

Woodrow
10-16-2006, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I dont think Europeans will ask the Turks to be Christians in order to be in EU. Furthermore France is not a Christian country yet one of EU's prominent member.
They are/were supposed to be. All of the Kings going back to Charlemagne were appointed by the Pope. Although France has recently outlawed the mentioning of religion in the official census, France is still predominatly Roman Catholic.

Although Islam is growing rapidly and most likely will be the dominent religion in France within a few years.

Zulkiflim
10-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Salaam,

Turkey should look east not west.

they wnat to be accepted by other whom are agianst them but alienate those whom seek them.

ManchesterFolk
10-16-2006, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Emir Aziz
That statement is untrue when you actually take care to be informed on current events.

smile
10-16-2006, 06:53 PM
I voted No

What's their problem anyway ... i mean... is there a problem with being asian

Trumble
10-16-2006, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Turkey should look east not west.

they wnat to be accepted by other whom are agianst them but alienate those whom seek them.
The EU is not "against" them, quite the contrary. If it were it wouldn't be negotiating Turkish membership.

And "look east" to who? As I said before, the EU is an economic organisation, not a geographically based social club. The nearest countries 'east' that fit the bill in terms of economics are India and China. Turkey borders the existing EU.

north_malaysian
10-17-2006, 04:51 AM
When Malaysia obtained independence... the leaders made USA as an inspiration for Malaysia (just look at the similarities of Malaysian and American flags).

When Tun Dr. Mahathir became Prime Minister, he introduced "Dasar Pandang Ke Timur" (Looking East Policy) which made Japan and Korea as inspirations toward and industrial Malaysia....

Turks should be given options whether to be with EU, or to be an Asian country.

It's upon them to decide....

While the Europeans are postponing the Turkey's admission to EU with many excuses ... the Asians have no problem to accept Turkey.... we even have no problem to accept Russia.

cihad
10-19-2006, 10:50 AM
hows it gonna benefit turkey?

yigiter187
01-19-2008, 10:19 AM
eu is christianty union..turkey is a muslim country...ı think turkey should found a asian union with iran azarbaijan syria egytp,no benefit to turkey from eu..

krypton6
01-19-2008, 01:22 PM
Let them join the EU, the've already betrayed Islam and our nations.

Amadeus85
01-19-2008, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I voted yes. My reason is not to see Turkey become Westernized but to at least see a Muslim presence in something that is going to eventualy affect most of the world's Muslims. With the USA economy loosing international pull, it is a short time before the E.U. becomes the dominate factor in the world's economy. It will happen with or without input from Muslims, but I feel it would be good to have even a small voice be heard.
Are you serious about E.U economy replacing USA hegemony? :muddlehea . I am european and most of people that I know and who know about politics say that E.U has maximum 50 years of existence and then it will collapse.It is like sinking ship.
On topic- very hard question. First because most Turks are against it. Second that Turkey doesnt belong to Europe.I still didnt decide, but I'm rather negative.

anatolian
01-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Whose nations did Turkey betray?

krypton6
01-19-2008, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Whose nations did Turkey betray?
They ended one of the greatest islamic empires, they have banned the hijab, they have tortured and slaughtered kurds, they have ruined the middle east, they have betrayed palestine, and they have betrayed the muslim people by supporting america, what more can I say?

Fishman
01-19-2008, 05:12 PM
:sl:
I think they should join. They have been allies of Europe for most of the past century, have had strong historic ties with Europe in the past, and even fought in a European war (World War 1)!

All those who are against Turkish EU membership on the grounds that they are not part of Europe, just ask yourselves, 'if Turkey was still the Byzantine Empire, would they be considered part of Europe?'
:w:

Fishman
01-19-2008, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by krypton6
They ended one of the greatest islamic empires, they have banned the hijab, they have tortured and slaughtered kurds, they have ruined the middle east, they have betrayed palestine, and they have betrayed the muslim people by supporting america, what more can I say?
This is not intended as a bash of Turkey, just a statement that I agree that they have done some terrible things in the past.
I was going to write a refutation of this, but then I stopped realising how much of this is true. The mass killings of Kurds and Armenians were terrible atrocities, the banning of the Hijab was simply draconian, and getting rid of the Caliph has pretty much sealed the fate of Islam in the world.

With a Caplih, there is a greater chance of a massive clash of religions between western secularism and Islam, yes, but without a central leader things are going to be worse for Islam and the rest of the world. At the moment there is constant war, terrorism, hate and violence in the Muslim world. If there was Caliph to unify Islam and give it a sense of direction, however, this would have a chance of changing. But somehow I doubt that everybody would recognise the new Caliph. If he is a Shia then the Sunnis wouldn't like him, if he was a Sunni then the Shias would hate him and if he was from some other sect then nobody would even listen to him in the first place!

But, as I said before, Turkey has also done some wonderful things for Islam. For a while it was even able to out-compete Renaissance Europe, and it is also the home of much Islamic thought, learning and spirituality.
And supporting the USA is not inherently bad either. Remember the war in Kosovo and the Balkans? The USA saved the Muslim's butts there. If it weren't for NATO, they would have all been shot, tortured or gassed to death by the fascists, so cut America some slack, OK? The USA also opposed the Colonialism that supported Europe thoughout the early modern age, and managed to become the top nation of today not though taking over other people's countries and stealing their resources, but by building up trade and the economy in a generally peaceful and democratic way.

BTW, the Mongols destroyed the original Caliphate, not the Turks. They were also responsible for executing the city of Baghdad. That is the reason why it fails so badly today...

shev
01-19-2008, 05:46 PM
I think there must be a muslim voice in EU

Whatsthepoint
01-19-2008, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shev
I think there must be a muslim voice in EU
There will be a muslim voice in the EU eventually, even without Turkey joining it..

Trumble
01-19-2008, 06:07 PM
I hope there isn't a 'muslim' voice in the EU any more than there is a Christian one. As I said last time around the EU is an economic organisation, not a religious one. Should it show the slightest sign of adopting any sort of religious agenda beyond a general promotion of religious freedom and tolerance I would immediately join the campaign for my own country to withdraw from it.

phantom221
01-19-2008, 06:41 PM
i voted NO
WHY?
because its said in the koran that in the future when the muslims and the christians clash the capital of there empire will be Constinople
Which Is Today ISTANBUL

Why Make it easier for them

krypton6
01-19-2008, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:But, as I said before, Turkey has also done some wonderful things for Islam.
Out competing blablabla is nothing, and they used to be a greate islamic host, they no longer are! Turkey itself has not done anything for islam, the Ottomans acomplished alot but the Ottomans were not turks they were muslims.

:And supporting the USA is not inherently bad either. Remember the war in Kosovo and the Balkans? The USA saved the Muslim's butts there. If it weren't for NATO, they would have all been shot, tortured or gassed to death by the fascists, so cut America some slack, OK? The USA also opposed the Colonialism that supported Europe thoughout the early modern age, and managed to become the top nation of today not though taking over other people's countries and stealing their resources, but by building up trade and the economy in a generally peaceful and democratic way.
Supporting america is always bad. America "helped" muslims in order to help themselves. Thats the thing with america, they never want to help others, they only want to help themselves and some times in order to help themselves they help others. But it is not in their intentions to help others!

America are the worlds greatest imperialists. They have imperialised nearly all former islamic countries, they have slaughtered its people and left the country leaving their own men behind to rule the country for them. You call what america has given to the middle east for democratic? If it was so democratic, then wouldnt the whole middle east be following the Sharia by now? This is not democratic, what they have given to Palestine, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan and many others is not democrati, its one big dictatorship! While they havent stolen themselves, the men that they have left behind to rule their imperialised country, are all thieves, murderes and dictators. How can it be that all middle eastern people are poor? They got the oil but they are still poor! The american allied and setted government are selling the oil and taking the money from it without taking care of their country. And ofcourse america isnt doing anything about it, becuase they dont need the people they only need the government to be allied with america.

BTW, the Mongols destroyed the original Caliphate, not the Turks. They were also responsible for executing the city of Baghdad. That is the reason why it fails so badly today...
I dont know about the early Caliphate's but the Ottoman Empire ended due to to much betraying, and the biggest betrayer of them all was Kemal Ataturk, and he was the father of all turks, the father of turks and they look up to this coward.

Fishman
01-19-2008, 07:58 PM
[quote=krypton6;900695]
Out competing blablabla is nothing, and they used to be a greate islamic host, they no longer are! Turkey itself has not done anything for islam, the Ottomans acomplished alot but the Ottomans were not turks they were muslims.
I never said they are a good host of Islam now. I said that I agreed with what you said about the Kurds and the Armenians and the Hijab ban, remember? I meant that we should still remember a country's good accomplishments as well as the bad.

Supporting america is always bad. America "helped" muslims in order to help themselves. Thats the thing with america, they never want to help others, they only want to help themselves and some times in order to help themselves they help others. But it is not in their intentions to help others!
What did the USA have to gain from saving Bosnia and Kosovo? They have no strategic value or natural resources, and they were not US allies. So why did they join with NATO and liberate them from the fascists?
Not that the USA had the initiative to save some innocent people. No lone country does that. It was the combined efforts of NATO that stopped the fascist genocide.

America are the worlds greatest imperialists. They have imperialised nearly all former islamic countries, they have slaughtered its people and left the country leaving their own men behind to rule the country for them.
This is completely untrue. America never slaughtered any peoples en-masse, with the major exception of the Native Americans. The USA simply has never had an Imperialist history. They did have a few inccidents of colonialism in the Phillipines and Cuba, but never on the grand scale of France, Britain and Spain.
As for leaving a pro-US leader, this is called being a pragmatist. Countries never fight for what they believe in. They fight for themselves, to protect their own interests in an inherrently selfish manner. The vast majority of claims of fighting for freedom or democracy or whatever are just excuses used to make people support them. Whilst doing this is in my opinion rather selfish, it is what all countries do. If Iran or China or Iceland were at the top of the pecking order, they would do the same, if not worse.

You call what america has given to the middle east for democratic? If it was so democratic, then wouldnt the whole middle east be following the Sharia by now? This is not democratic, what they have given to Palestine, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan and many others is not democrati, its one big dictatorship!
Tell me when I said American involvement in the middle east was democratic? It isn't. But that does not mean that other countries would not do the same, if not worse. Again, the USA does not do this because it is some sort of Evil Empire trying to kill all Muslims and end Islam, but because they want to keep their butts as rich as they can for as long as possible. At the moment it is the middle east that is the prick in their side.

While they havent stolen themselves, the men that they have left behind to rule their imperialised country, are all thieves, murderes and dictators. How can it be that all middle eastern people are poor? They got the oil but they are still poor! The american allied and setted government are selling the oil and taking the money from it without taking care of their country. And ofcourse america isnt doing anything about it, becuase they dont need the people they only need the government to be allied with america.
Yes, I agree that the USA does set up capitalist dictatorships, but that does not mean that we should forget what good that the USA has also done to the world.
And it is the Middle Eastern leader's fault that their countries are poor. If they cared if their people starved or not then they should sell oil to the USA and China, and then use the money to build the infrastucture needed to manufacture cheap electrical goods to sell on the world markets rather than buying fancy cars and palaces.

I dont know about the early Caliphate's but the Ottoman Empire ended due to to much betraying, and the biggest betrayer of them all was Kemal Ataturk, and he was the father of all turks, the father of turks and they look up to this coward.
The early Caliphate was the most important one. It was the one that outlined the world of Islam today. But unfortunately they fell from the true path, and all the kings and sultans started to do that 'pragmatism' thing I talked about before, dividing up the empire into several competing areas. Then the original caliphate was stupid enough to put their trust in another country, the original turks, to defend Islam. They started to be pragmatists, and wanted to take over the Caliphate's role, and they fought several wars with them. This, combined with the crusaders, weakened the Caliphate, and it was completely unable to stand up when the Mongols came down from the steppes to butcher, rape and burn everything they could find. They torched Baghdad, destroyed it's irrigation system, captured the Caliph and executed him by trampling from horses. All the city's inhabitants were herded in front of the Mongol hordes, who proceeded to slaughter them with axes.
But in only a few hundred years, the Mongol empire had split into several states, or Khanates. They had adopted the culture of the conquered peoples, and the Mongol Khanates, particularly China, became cultural superpowers, with international trade free to pass from Europe to China, something called Pax Mongolia. The Mongols in the Middle East became Muslims, and spread the message of Islam throughout the Mongol Empire.

See how a country guilty of the most henious of crimes can also be the orchestrator of wonderful things? There is no need to have such monolithic hate for people.

anatolian
01-19-2008, 08:07 PM
I've just asked you which nations did Turkey 'betray'? Arabs? Dude, I can give you a leson how arabs betrayed the Ottoman Empire in WW1.Kurds? Today the terms are being used very relatively "turks slaughtered kurds" is a very exaggerated statement.When and how?What do you call a slaughter? Pls give us your evidence.

At same time I would be happy to know how Turkey ruined the midleast?

Suporting America? Yes, but how many muslim majority countries are there which do not do this today?You talk as if it is only aplies to Turkey. Give us your examples,pls.

Fishman
01-19-2008, 08:09 PM
I've just asked you which nations did Turkey 'betray'? Arabs? Dude, I can give you a leson how arabs betrayed the Ottoman Empire in WW1.Kurds? Today the terms are being used very relatively "turks slaughtered kurds" is a very exaggerated statement.When and how?What do you call a slaughter? Pls give us your evidence.

At same time I would be happy to know how Turkey ruined the midleast?

Suporting America? Yes, but how many muslim majority countries are there which do not do this today?You talk as if it is only aplies to Turkey. Give us your examples,pls.
Yes, true as well, the Arabs did do their own little bit of fighting against the Caliphate, but I bet the Saudis won't want you to know that...

anatolian
01-19-2008, 08:14 PM
but the Ottomans were not turks they were muslims.
What heck are you talking about? :D

I dont know about the early Caliphate's but the Ottoman Empire ended due to to much betraying,
Yes, the worst one was the general arabic betrayel which ocured during the WW1.

and the biggest betrayer of them all was Kemal Ataturk, and he was the father of all turks, the father of turks and they look up to this coward.
Oh, you are not just swiming in the ignorance, you are also shamless.:Evil:

krypton6
01-19-2008, 09:52 PM
What did the USA have to gain from saving Bosnia and Kosovo?
I have absolutely no knowledge about the conflicts in that area, they just arent in my interest. But I know for shure that in one way or another, america gained alot from it. American's are not the kind of people who help others, and they have never bin.

This is completely untrue. America never slaughtered any peoples en-masse, with the major exception of the Native Americans. The USA simply has never had an Imperialist history. They did have a few inccidents of colonialism in the Phillipines and Cuba, but never on the grand scale of France, Britain and Spain.
America have slaughtered iraqis and palestinians, killing beyond a million.
They have left behind their men, who if adding together have killed millions of muslim revolutionaries. They have removed nearly all governments who are against israel, or even slightly against americas doings around the world.
Only Iran, Somalia, Sudan and Palestine are yet against america. I call removing the leaders of the countries that they disagree with and then replacing them with dictators, for imperialism.

True they havent imperialised in the same scale as France and Britain, but France and Britain are not imperialising any longer, america is the modern imperialism.

Whilst doing this is in my opinion rather selfish, it is what all countries do. If Iran or China or Iceland were at the top of the pecking order, they would do the same, if not worse.
Saddam being the barbaric murdere that he used to be, took care of other countries aswell. He fought and protected Kuwait for 8 years and spend billions of dollars. If Saddam took care of other countries then I'm shure hundreds of other did too.

Again, the USA does not do this because it is some sort of Evil Empire trying to kill all Muslims and end Islam, but because they want to keep their butts as rich as they can for as long as possible. At the moment it is the middle east that is the prick in their side.
Muslims happend to be the only ones on this planet still against Israel, and Israel is americas little middle eastern state. America does not care about the religion Islam itself, they just hate middle easterns, for middle easterns are generally the only ones who are still against america, and those people of the middle east happend to all be muslims, so by eliminating them america is eliminating muslims and Islam.

And it is the Middle Eastern leader's fault that their countries are poor. If they cared if their people starved or not then they should sell oil to the USA and China, and then use the money to build the infrastucture needed to manufacture cheap electrical goods to sell on the world markets rather than buying fancy cars and palaces.
The middle eastern leaders are america! It is americas fault that the whole muslim population are poor. Take away all these american allied leaders, and we used to have a wonderful middle east with leaders taking care of their people. The arab leaders today are selling the oil to the west, and the money they get back they use on their military and themselves strengthening their own position and making it harder for the people to fight against the government. America knows this, but they dont care about the people as long as the government is allied with america! These dictators were not chosen by the people, it is Britain, France and America who left behind these dictators to rule the country for them, so it IS americas fault that the muslims are poor.

What heck are you talking about? :D
Before 1922 there were no turks! Noone said I'm turk or I'm arab, people said I'm Muslim.

Yes, the worst one was the general arabic betrayel which ocured during the WW1.
The last 50 years of the Ottoman Empire, was filled with betrayal, but it was Kemal Ataturk that ended the Ottoman and Islamic Empire for good, the other leaders until this point were just trying to become more powerful, but Kemal Ataturk ended the Islamic ruling.

you are also shamless.
Coward is the least I could say about Ataturk, the coward ended the Islamic ruling that dated back to the birth of the prophet, no muslim should respect this ...

krypton6
01-19-2008, 09:53 PM
I know this thread will be closed because of me at some point or another. Because of me many threads have already bin closed :D

krypton6
01-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Sorry for this one, was ment to post on another thread.

Fishman
01-19-2008, 10:30 PM
If they don't get to join can I have Turkey's place instead?

wilberhum
01-19-2008, 10:39 PM
I have absolutely no knowledge about the conflicts in that area, they just arent in my interest. But I know for shure that in one way or another, america gained alot from it. American's are not the kind of people who help others, and they have never bin.
Don't you just love that stupidly?

I have absolutely no knowledge
But I know for shure that
What is for suer is that you hate America so much that you put your head in the sand and deny reality. No one in the world provides more aid than the US.

krypton6
01-19-2008, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Don't you just love that stupidly?
I dont need knowledge to know that americans are not the kind of people who would risk their own asses in order to save others.

What is for suer is that you hate America so much that you put your head in the sand and deny reality. No one in the world provides more aid than the US.
I dont hate america, I'm just telling you the truth.

The aids that america give are nothing compared to what they own the world after having caused so much harm through out history. At the time you've saved a life you've already taken 10 others.

Amadeus85
01-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Best solution would be if the european politicians allowed to decide about it to european people.But i guess that it may happen by the parliaments and average people wouldnt be able to decide about it.

wilberhum
01-20-2008, 12:08 AM
I dont need knowledge to know that americans are not the kind of people who would risk their own asses in order to save others.
I assume all the people where you live are all nice. Like the people who kill in the name of god.
I dont hate america, I'm just telling you the truth.
The truth is that you ignore much of the truth to support and justify your hate.
How many Americans do you know? What kind of statically average does that give you?
The aids that america give are nothing compared to what they own the world after having caused so much harm through out history. At the time you've saved a life you've already taken 10 others.
Tell that to the Jews.
But then you probably hate Jew too.

The_Prince
01-20-2008, 12:24 AM
why do baboons as yourself always bring jews up? whenever theres an argument u robots start bringing a jew up.....just like stupid neocons, whenever theres a debate they bring up the holocaust, bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how did turkey going into the EU bring up a jew????? plz tell me how????

is that some art form of evading an argument so you try to paint ppl as nazis or whatever????

everytime they bring the jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........so pathetic u know.......jews aint nothing special, yeah u heard me say that, oh nooooooooooooo im a nazi now right?

even if the guy doesnt like jews, SO WHAT? does that make a person bad? many ppl dont like others of different cultures, ur american, i know many americans who hate muzlims and AArabs......

so i repeat SO WHAT if he dont like jews???? is he a nazi now you braindead buffoon?

wilberhum
01-20-2008, 12:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
why do baboons as yourself always bring jews up? whenever theres an argument u robots start bringing a jew up.....just like stupid neocons, whenever theres a debate they bring up the holocaust, bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how did turkey going into the EU bring up a jew????? plz tell me how????

is that some art form of evading an argument so you try to paint ppl as nazis or whatever????

everytime they bring the jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........so pathetic u know.......jews aint nothing special, yeah u heard me say that, oh nooooooooooooo im a nazi now right?

even if the guy doesnt like jews, SO WHAT? does that make a person bad? many ppl dont like others of different cultures, ur american, i know many americans who hate muzlims and AArabs......

so i repeat SO WHAT if he dont like jews???? is he a nazi now you braindead buffoon?
Sami Zaatari it is always good when you join in.
As I remember you hate Jews, Americans and Christians. Is there any other groups you hate?

The_Prince
01-20-2008, 12:41 AM
Sami Zaatari it is always good when you join in.
As I remember you hate Jews, Americans and Christians. Is there any other groups you hate?
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ur funny..

i hate christians??? hehe wow then i guess my best friend must be a fake Christian in disguise!!!!!!!!!! maybe he is mossad????????????????

ill admit i dont like jews......i aint shy to say that neither.........as for americans, i dont hate americans, woodrow is american, i sure dont hate him...........

i guess i hate myself too then since im partially american as well :-\

wilberhum
01-20-2008, 12:50 AM
Sami,
Well IMHO this is a good representation of you.

The_Prince
01-20-2008, 12:57 AM
Sami,
Well IMHO this is a good representation of you.

lol yes it does, because i am actually a shy person and quiet etc etc, but when it comes down to the truth and exposing ppl i am like a wolf............:shade:

krypton6
01-20-2008, 01:18 AM
I assume all the people where you live are all nice. Like the people who kill in the name of god.
Who are we talking about? I have never heard of any muslims killing in the name of god!
How many Americans do you know? What kind of statically average does that give you?
I've never heard of americans being against the war in Iraq due to the torturing that the soldiers are putting the iraqis through, I have never heard of americans fealing with the palestinians, and supporting the palestinians and their freedom fighting, I have never heard of americans who are against the israeli terrorists, and I have never heard of americans putting themselves in the shoes of the muslims and asking themselves; What would I have done?

You are a greate example of the american image that I have in my mind, the same image that the "terrorists" have in their mind. The diffrence between me and them is the fact that they have already created their conclusion, but I havent, I'm hoping that some good americans do exist.

Tell that to the Jews.

Why the hell should I hate jews?

wilberhum
01-20-2008, 02:00 AM
lol yes it does, because i am actually a shy person and quiet etc etc, but when it comes down to the truth and exposing ppl i am like a wolf............:shade:

:D

wilberhum
01-20-2008, 02:10 AM
Who are we talking about? I have never heard of any muslims killing in the name of god!
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
I've never heard of americans being against the war in Iraq due to the torturing that the soldiers are putting the iraqis through, I have never heard of americans fealing with the palestinians, and supporting the palestinians and their freedom fighting, I have never heard of americans who are against the israeli terrorists,
Boy, there is a lot you never heard of. Do you live in a cave?
and I have never heard of americans putting themselves in the shoes of the muslims and asking themselves; What would I have done?
No, we don't usually put ourselves in the shoes of suicide bombers.
You are a greate example of the american image that I have in my mind, the same image that the "terrorists" have in their mind. The diffrence between me and them is the fact that they have already created their conclusion, but I havent, I'm hoping that some good americans do exist.
But coming to a conclusion about you is easy.
Tell that to the Jews.

Why the hell should I hate jews?
It is usually typical of people like you.
People who make a habit of hate usually have most everything.
If you can't find something to justify your hate, you will just make something up. :?

krypton6
01-20-2008, 02:21 AM
No please tell me ...
Yes I have to, you bombed my house remember?
Now your just being rude your moron. You clearly dont know why suicide bombers do what they do, and before you talk about them I suggest that you try understand them you typical american fool.
Typical of people like me? Try get this inside your brain; I hate israelis not jews!

If you can't find something to justify your hate, you will just make something up.
Then disprove me and tell me what part of what I am saying is made up ....

wilberhum
01-20-2008, 03:06 AM
No please tell me ...
Yes I have to, you bombed my house remember?
Now your just being rude your moron. You clearly dont know why suicide bombers do what they do, and before you talk about them I suggest that you try understand them you typical american fool.
Typical of people like me? Try get this inside your brain; I hate israelis not jews!

If you can't find something to justify your hate, you will just make something up.
Then disprove me and tell me what part of what I am saying is made up ....
You are wrong on so many levels that I wouldn't know where to start.
But as long as you your beliefs about others are based on bias, you are beyond help.

If I used you logic, I would have to conclude all Muslims are terrorists.

guyabano
01-20-2008, 09:39 AM
hahaha, this statement made my day. Uahahahaha ! My god, you act more like a douchebag teeny hiding behind his computer just trolling around

krypton6
01-20-2008, 10:55 AM
You are wrong on so many levels that I wouldn't know where to start.
But as long as you your beliefs about others are based on bias, you are beyond help.

If I used you logic, I would have to conclude all Muslims are terrorists.
No I insist, please disprove me. Tell me the truth instead of only *****ing about what I say.

yigiter187
01-20-2008, 11:03 AM
ı think you shoul think twice when writing about some issues..
we had to end the biggest power of world of that times,the ottomans...
but we founded a great one ,turkey...

we torture no one...ı am a turk but a kurd bro has the same rights as me..they can be even minister...research the current ministers of turkey...you will realise that half of them are kurds...

krypton6
01-20-2008, 11:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yigiter187
we had to end the biggest power of world of that times,the ottomans...
but we founded a great one ,turkey....
You ended a grate just islamic empire with equal rights for all races. You replaced it with a republic where Kurds cannot say that they are Kurds, where they are being tortured and killed everyday, where you burned down their houses with them still inside. But forget the many massacres, you ended a islamic empire, ISLAMIC! Not to mention that being a muslim in america today is easier than being a muslim in Turkey.

we torture no one...ı am a turk but a kurd bro has the same rights as me..they can be even minister...research the current ministers of turkey...you will realise that half of them are kurds...
You have slaughtered so many kurds and burned down so many villages. This is what keeps you from getting inside of EU, they know the massacres and they know everything about the injustice in Turkey.

A kurd has no right in turkey, he cannot speak his language, he cannot claim his lands, he cannot do anything unless he betrayes the kurds and start recognizing Turkey as the true owners. He cannot do anything unless he gives up on his kurdish history. Do you really need me to tell you about the torturing and murdering that you made the kurds go through?

In turkey kurds only have 60 minutes of kurdish airing a day, 5 times a week!
Turkey does not recognize kurds, instead they inprison those who refuse to recognize themselves as turks instead of kurds. Remember Leyla Zena?

More than 3000 kurdish villages have bin fully removed by the Turkey, 3000 villages that used to be the homes of nearly 400.000 kurds.

Do you remember what you called Nelson Mandela when he refused to recognize Ataturks peace award? When he refused to recognize Ataturk as a peace maker because of the Kurdish opression.

The turkish press called Nelson Mandela "An Ugly African and Terrorist Mandela".

Turks have slaughtered thousands of kurds, driven millions away from their homes but the worst thing is that they refuse to recognize the kurds as kurds.

Want me to continue?

yigiter187
01-20-2008, 01:10 PM
You ended a grate just islamic empire with equal rights for all races. You replaced it with a republic where Kurds cannot say that they are Kurds, where they are being tortured and killed everyday, where you burned down their houses with them still inside. But forget the many massacres, you ended a islamic empire, ISLAMIC! Not to mention that being a muslim in america today is easier than being a muslim in Turkey.

You have slaughtered so many kurds and burned down so many villages. This is what keeps you from getting inside of EU, they know the massacres and they know everything about the injustice in Turkey.

A kurd has no right in turkey, he cannot speak his language, he cannot claim his lands, he cannot do anything unless he betrayes the kurds and start recognizing Turkey as the true owners. He cannot do anything unless he gives up on his kurdish history. Do you really need me to tell you about the torturing and murdering that you made the kurds go through?

In turkey kurds only have 60 minutes of kurdish airing a day, 5 times a week!
Turkey does not recognize kurds, instead they inprison those who refuse to recognize themselves as turks instead of kurds. Remember Leyla Zena?

More than 3000 kurdish villages have bin fully removed by the Turkey, 3000 villages that used to be the homes of nearly 400.000 kurds.

Do you remember what you called Nelson Mandela when he refused to recognize Ataturks peace award? When he refused to recognize Ataturk as a peace maker because of the Kurdish opression.

The turkish press called Nelson Mandela "An Ugly African and Terrorist Mandela".

Turks have slaughtered thousands of kurds, driven millions away from their homes but the worst thing is that they refuse to recognize the kurds as kurds.

Want me to continue?
u have got an evidence that kurds have no right and they have been slaughterde by turks and they removed from their lands by turks?

there are many races in turkey,if turkey gives land each of them will there be a country called turkey...

look at our ministers that govern turkey,and see yourslef how many of them are kurds and how many of them are turks..u know nothing about the issue..

pkk,wihich claims itself as the warriors of kurdistan,killed 30.000 kurds..they killed even babies,they wanted earth from babies...kurds pay no bill for electiricty for water but ı pay..u know this fact?

kurds produce nothing but consume everything we produce..despite this fact,they have same rights with me..each citizen of turkey has same rights..then what is the problem?

problem is thet usa wanted a seperated turkey so they provoke kurds to riot against turkey by using the means of pkk..but now usa realised that it was a wrong means..

krypton6
01-20-2008, 02:35 PM
u have got an evidence that kurds have no right and they have been slaughterde by turks and they removed from their lands by turks?
The fact that kurds have no right in turkey is a fact! The genocides have bin confirmed form every far corner of the world, except by the ignorant turks. Learn your dam history! The kurds were not removed from their lands, they are still on their lands but turks do not recognize those lands as kurdish. Any kurd recognizing the lands as kurdish will be prisoned in turkey.

there are many races in turkey,if turkey gives land each of them will there be a country called turkey...
No there arent many races in Turkey, and even if there were. Nearly half of turkey is kurdish, I dont care about turks losing "their" lands for those lands belong to the kurds and are kurdish. Turkey is a country based on stolen lands, I dont care about turks losing the lands that do not belong to them, I only care about the poor kurds who are fighting for their country.

look at our ministers that govern turkey,and see yourslef how many of them are kurds and how many of them are turks..u know nothing about the issue..
All are betrayers! All of them are in fact kurds, but they do not recognize that they are kurds. They have given up on their long kurdish history and made themselves think that they are turks. Those kurds in the ministry are succesful kurds according to turks, and succesful kurds according turks are the betraying kurds who recognize themselves as turks instead of the kurds that they in fact are.

Again, remember Leyla Zena?

pkk,wihich claims itself as the warriors of kurdistan,killed 30.000 kurds..they killed even babies,they wanted earth from babies...kurds pay no bill for electiricty for water but ı pay..u know this fact?
PKK has never killed 30.000 kurds.

Kurds in turkey pay as much as you pay yourself, so dont make it look like your the victim.

The PKK leader Ocalan, under many occasions asked Turkey for peace, but simply because he refused to recognize Kurdistan as Turkey, the Turkish army sent hundreds of thousands of soldiers after PKK.

kurds produce nothing but consume everything we produce..despite this fact,they have same rights with me..each citizen of turkey has same rights..then what is the problem?

problem is thet usa wanted a seperated turkey so they provoke kurds to riot against turkey by using the means of pkk..but now usa realised that it was a wrong means..
Kurds work just as much as turks.

Kurds do not have the same right as turks. A kurd need to fully give up on his kurdish background and history, and recognize himself and his lands as a turk and turkish, before he can be treated equally or even properly. Those who do not recognize themselfs and their lands as turkish are treated as animals, and thsoe who fight against those treating them as animals are executed.

yigiter187
01-20-2008, 03:18 PM
ı wanna say nothing to you...ı think you are a kurd..dont forget that no one has received,founded a country by killing babies...south east part of turkey consist of kurds...and they use electiricity and water illegally..they pay nothing for this...that region has no factory...they produce nothing...

and u used the word " kurdistan" many times...please send me a map which shows the place of kurdistan..dont forget taht pkk killed 30.000 kurds..

The_Prince
01-20-2008, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
hahaha, this statement made my day. Uahahahaha ! My god, you act more like a douchebag teeny hiding behind his computer just trolling around
hiding behind my pc? i am going to be having 2 public debates in america on march 21st-23rd, it will be at a Church infront of a mainly white-american-christian audience, so who is hiding???????? i would love to see the day any of you cowards muster up the guts to say half the cr@p you say infront of a Muslim audience, but that day will never come since your the douchebag sissy boys who like to bark big behind a pc but cant really say anything on the ground.

feel free to come to the debate and call me a douchebag face 2 face, but i would bet you anything you would never even dare say such a thing since its only people like you who are the coward trolls running behind a pc.

you WISH i would hide like a chicken as yourself and the people you support, but as i said 2 public debates comming up, and these will be the first public debates in the line of many to come in the future, with lectures as well and on and on and on.

when i know the EXACT church and location be sure i will give it to you, and post it on my website, so all the haters can come easily find me and then we see what happens.....so lets see if your just all bark and no bite. as Mr.Blonde says, are you going to stand there all day and bark like a dog or are you going to bite?

so put your money where your mouth is, when i know the exact location, i want you to come down to the debate and lets see if you can say anything to me, dont make an excuse now ok? i am personally using my own money to go to new york and to stay in USA for 2 weeks for this debate, so lets see if you can do the same ey?

Keltoi
01-20-2008, 03:23 PM
What about the Byzantines...should Turkey return Constantinople as well?

aamirsaab
01-20-2008, 03:24 PM
Bye bye thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.