/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which way to go???

*noor
10-16-2006, 04:00 AM
:sl:

I'll be writing a paper on gender equity in Islam but I'm not sure which angle I should write it from.

Should I write the paper on equity in responsibilities, equity in rights, or what??

I need a narrower topic than "Gender Equity in Islam." Its a bit too broad. Does anyone have any ideas of a good paper on this topic but narrowed down???

If you do please let me know ASAP. I cannot stress ASAP enough because I need to know by Monday night so basically I have one day to decide what to write about.

Any other interesting topics about Islam are welcome.
JazaakumAllah everyone!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*noor
10-16-2006, 04:23 AM
Please people this is very important!!!

It'd be nice if I got some ideas.

thanks

DigitalStorm82
10-16-2006, 04:34 AM
How about equity in responsibility in a family... husband, wife... kids... nuclear family.

equity in rights in a family can also be very good...

perhaps you can even combine the two.. and just narrow it down to the nuclear family

Rights of family members in Islam...

*charisma*
10-16-2006, 05:09 AM
Assalamu alaikum

I hope you're not gone inshallah

I'll pm you sis

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*noor
10-17-2006, 12:36 AM
anyone else care to help??

Woodrow
10-17-2006, 12:42 AM
equity in property.

*noor
10-17-2006, 12:44 AM
jazaakaAllah brother

does anyone know of a topic that would interest a non muslim?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-17-2006, 12:50 AM
well the most important issue is the status of women and what Islam says about their position. So maybe somethin from that u can pick?

Woodrow
10-17-2006, 01:20 AM
Either the equity of women or property rights would be of interest to non-Muslims as those seem to be the most misunderstood and have many misconceptions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!