/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wagwan everyone!!!

no1_outbider
10-16-2006, 03:41 PM
HAY salam wassap everybody!

Ohkay iv signed up ages back but thought i need introduce myself again!

Well theres not alot to know!

Names Sumaiya 19 livin in germany a gujji.Anything else you wana know you know what to do.Just holla!:D

Hopin to enjoy this forum :lol: Also discuss islam!Then surely this is the real ain of this forum init??

:w: :wasalambo

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mujahidah4Allah
10-16-2006, 03:45 PM
:sl:

welcome sista 2 da forums njoy postin n benefitin at the same tym :D

and holla bak 2 ya :D

[dunno if all of that made sense]

ma'salamah

chacha_jalebi
10-16-2006, 03:47 PM
wagwan bhagwan :p

na na wagwan :D:D:D bredrin wats gwanin :p hope u feelin aite :p :p brap brap

welcome :D:D:D

hope ya has fun here and learns bareee bout islam :D:D:D

Kittygyal
10-16-2006, 03:47 PM
assalamualikum warahmatullahi wabarakathu

wagwan sapnin Lassi how you dowin how's life :D (now thats all the gansta lingo :D)
lets start for real now inshallah :)
welcome to the forum Ukthi have fun && stay active inshallah, if you have any questions please feel free to ask && also late ramdhan greetings but early eid greetings :D

please remember thy Ummah in your pious Du3'ah inshallah :wub:

May Allah subhanawatallah shine thy light upon thyu muslims inshallah (Amin)
walikumassalam warahmutullah wabaraktuhu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
no1_outbider
10-16-2006, 03:57 PM
Jazakalah for the welcum everybody!!!

Yepss inshallah hopin to stay active&in touch!

NE more welcums???? ;D

muzna
10-16-2006, 03:58 PM
wagwan is somali?
have fun in the forums..

The Ruler
10-16-2006, 04:39 PM

wagwan dude :D:D:D
:welcome:...enjoy! :D:D:D

:w:

- Qatada -
10-16-2006, 04:47 PM
:salamext:

Wag1 = wa go on.. insha'Allaah u'll hav a benficial stay here, look forward to yo posts insha'Allaah and Ramadhan Mubarak.

:wasalamex

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-16-2006, 05:57 PM

HeY WaG1in (daaaawwg)!!!:lol:*aheem* sis......hope u gud n well.nice to have u here..have fun n enjoy!!:D :D :D :D

:w:

Pk_#2
10-16-2006, 05:59 PM
welcome.

Ali_slave of Allah
10-16-2006, 06:34 PM
salaam
welcome to da Forum
w.salaam

MusLiM 4 LiFe
10-16-2006, 07:06 PM
wagwaaaanin sis :D:D keep it da love lokd yeh, inabitz :p muhahahaha :p braaaappp

welcome sis :D

amatu
10-16-2006, 07:52 PM
welcome to the forum sis enjoy ur stay

amirah_87
10-16-2006, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muzna
wagwan is somali?
have fun in the forums..
As Salaamu Alaykum,

:lol: no that ain't Somali Muzna!;D ;D

Your thinkin' of "Warya" ... Looool! :D

anyways.. welcome to the forums Ukhtee, hope you have a nice and beneficial stay here InshaAllah!!

Aisha20
10-17-2006, 02:01 AM
welcome sis

muzna
10-17-2006, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
As Salaamu Alaykum,

:lol: no that ain't Somali Muzna!;D ;D

Your thinkin' of "Warya" ... Looool! :D

anyways.. welcome to the forums Ukhtee, hope you have a nice and beneficial stay here InshaAllah!!
hey sis..i know wariya...my somalian friend taught me what wagwan meant..forgot to tell me it was american slang!
ma salami..

Sal3ma 7
10-17-2006, 06:02 PM
:welcome:
Hope u enjoy ur stay :)

ckerofilm
10-18-2006, 03:14 PM
:welcome:

Ferrari1981
11-01-2006, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by no1_outbider
HAY salam wassap everybody!

Ohkay iv signed up ages back but thought i need introduce myself again!

Well theres not alot to know!

Names Sumaiya 19 livin in germany a gujji.Anything else you wana know you know what to do.Just holla!:D

Hopin to enjoy this forum :lol: Also discuss islam!Then surely this is the real ain of this forum init??

:w: :wasalambo
WELCOME :D

LOL @ wagwan hahahaha a bit too much gangsteress!!!!

What you doing in Germany may I ask adn you also live in the UK!?

Happy posting!!!

no1_outbider
11-01-2006, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ferrari1981
WELCOME :D

LOL @ wagwan hahahaha a bit too much gangsteress!!!!

What you doing in Germany may I ask adn you also live in the UK!?

Happy posting!!!
Salam nah only used wagwan so i wouldnt be using the same old HELLOS &SALAM :giggling:

Well iv always lived in germany then went for studies to england & now im bk in germayn since bout a yr n half!

LOL bro how u find my introduction!I swear iv posted aggggggges backkkkkk!;D but fanx!

Ferrari1981
11-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Salam nah only used wagwan so i wouldnt be using the same old HELLOS &SALAM :giggling:

Well iv always lived in germany then went for studies to england & now im bk in germayn since bout a yr n half!

LOL bro how u find my introduction!I swear iv posted aggggggges backkkkkk!;D but fanx!
lol @ hellos and salams you should have asked me lol haha or you could have said GUTEN TAG :D

wow 1.5 years so do you intend on coming back to the UK? what degree did you do here!?

lol its easy to go to your profile, and find all your threads and post in them :D

no1_outbider
11-01-2006, 04:44 PM
lol @ hellos and salams you should have asked me lol haha or you could have said GUTEN TAG :D

wow 1.5 years so do you intend on coming back to the UK? what degree did you do here!?

lol its easy to go to your profile, and find all your threads and post in them :D
yah iam planing coming back in a yr or 2 time inshallah and carry on with uni!

Yah safe init what made oyu wana find all threads written by me :giggling:

Hay so what enthnity are you then??:)

Ferrari1981
11-01-2006, 04:48 PM
yah iam planing coming back in a yr or 2 time inshallah and carry on with uni!

Yah safe init what made oyu wana find all threads written by me :giggling:

Hay so what enthnity are you then??:)
1 or 2 years time lol what so special about Germany!?

lol I didnt say I wanted to find all your threads I was showing you how I can find them if I wanted to post in them :)

Im a Muslim and Asian and I want to learn Gujarati oh and Arabic!

I know many languages (not all fluent though):

English, Gujarati, Urdu, Arabic, German, French... Im also trying to learn Spanish and Italian :D

strider
11-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Assalamu alaikum

'Sup sis? Welcome to the forums. InshaAllah your stay here shall prove to be both beneficial and enjoyable.

Dua ma yaad (just kiddin')

no1_outbider
11-02-2006, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
Assalamu alaikum

'Sup sis? Welcome to the forums. InshaAllah your stay here shall prove to be both beneficial and enjoyable.

Dua ma yaad (just kiddin')
Alahmdulliah all good!yah hope to enjoy this froum!:D

no1_outbider
11-02-2006, 05:37 PM
:D
1 or 2 years time lol what so special about Germany!?

lol I didnt say I wanted to find all your threads I was showing you how I can find them if I wanted to post in them :)

Im a Muslim and Asian and I want to learn Gujarati oh and Arabic!

I know many languages (not all fluent though):

English, Gujarati, Urdu, Arabic, German, French... Im also trying to learn Spanish and Italian :D
nThe reason why i said 1 or 2 years time is because ill most probably get married by then!

Germany is good in standards vise but a little boring since iv stayed in england:D .Ohkayy dont go around boasting about england now!

what you in asian i bet a pakistani init!??:)
Cool i know all these languages too besides french and arabic aint too fluend lol.Yah right you can speak germany fluent :giggling:

Ferrari1981
11-02-2006, 05:49 PM
:D

nThe reason why i said 1 or 2 years time is because ill most probably get married by then!

Germany is good in standards vise but a little boring since iv stayed in england:D .Ohkayy dont go around boasting about england now!

what you in asian i bet a pakistani init!??:)
Cool i know all these languages too besides french and arabic aint too fluend lol.Yah right you can speak germany fluent :giggling:
lol wow marriage - so im guessing youve found someone then!!! :okay:

Who says im pakistani :uuh:

I cant speak german fluent but I have studied it!

Teach me Gujarati and Ill teach you some Arabic :D

no1_outbider
11-02-2006, 05:59 PM
lol wow marriage - so im guessing youve found someone then!!! :okay:

Who says im pakistani :uuh:

I cant speak german fluent but I have studied it!

Teach me Gujarati and Ill teach you some Arabic :D
why you so woww regarding marriage!?I dont really like it :heated:
brother what are you then?? ohkayy your not gujjarti obviously erm not pakistani BANGALI then :smile: Cmon tell me!?

Well iv not 100% found my guy,in gujaari we say waat chaleth LOL as if your gona understand but i came london for a visit errr in end of august just now and i met him so now since then he rings me so we just really chat LOL why am i telling you the story :rollseyes oh yah because you ddint understand that gujji line :giggling:

i told you ask away for gujjarati words and i tell you; i cant just tell you like that dont know what you wana know :okay:

Ferrari1981
11-02-2006, 06:10 PM
why you so woww regarding marriage!?I dont really like it :heated:
brother what are you then?? ohkayy your not gujjarti obviously erm not pakistani BANGALI then :smile: Cmon tell me!?

Well iv not 100% found my guy,in gujaari we say waat chaleth LOL as if your gona understand but i came london for a visit errr in end of august just now and i met him so now since then he rings me so we just really chat LOL why am i telling you the story :rollseyes oh yah because you ddint understand that gujji line :giggling:

i told you ask away for gujjarati words and i tell you; i cant just tell you like that dont know what you wana know :okay:
LOL @ my background all I can say is im a Muslim and Im Asian!

you say you havnt found the guy 100% and then you say youll be married in 2 years and now you tellin me you found a guy in London during your visit :?

haha thats quite sweet! oh well so you have found him and your just hesitant on marriage with him especially with you being in another country awwww (never did understand how long distant relationship work but you seem to be doing well)!

Ok ermm well how do you say these in gujji (surti):

1) What are you doing?
2) Whats your name?
3) Where do you live?
4) Do you go to university?

I have a list somewhere... oh btw do you have any gujji dish receipes (assuming you cook that is)... im also learning how to cook gujji dishes (I cooked Chicken Tikka Masala last time with my gujji family from South Africa)!!!!

Helena
11-02-2006, 06:11 PM

wagwan havnt heard this word for ages....wagwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan to u to sis.....

erm have a beneficial stay here inshalah...

feel free ask moi any questions inshalah...if any prob occurs....

jus simply enjoy...expand more knowledge in islam...inshalah

no1_outbider
11-03-2006, 06:56 PM
LOL @ my background all I can say is im a Muslim and Im Asian!

you say you havnt found the guy 100% and then you say youll be married in 2 years and now you tellin me you found a guy in London during your visit :?

haha thats quite sweet! oh well so you have found him and your just hesitant on marriage with him especially with you being in another country awwww (never did understand how long distant relationship work but you seem to be doing well)!

Ok ermm well how do you say these in gujji (surti):

1) What are you doing?
2) Whats your name?
3) Where do you live?
4) Do you go to university?

I have a list somewhere... oh btw do you have any gujji dish receipes (assuming you cook that is)... im also learning how to cook gujji dishes (I cooked Chicken Tikka Masala last time with my gujji family from South Africa)!!!!
Your pretty stubborn arent ya bruv :okay:

No no no you got the whole marriage thing wrong!Generally saying that i will be married in maximum 2 years time obviously with the will of allah!

I only met this one guy in london!It wasnt a stranger i came accross during my visit i knew who i was gona meet! And yah it all got done with the permission of my parrents well my aunty was the one to pick him lol!

okay the answers to your gujji sentences :
1)Tu /tame hu karetch/karotch
2)Taru/tamaru naam hu chey
3)Tu / tame ka'a retch/rotch
4)Tu university jaat?

Iz that okay :)

Errrr i can cook a little but im not sure if its 101% gujji dishes will found out some things i like and give you the receipes!:) You better like what i like LOL!
Boy how many things do you wana do in life!!!;D

no1_outbider
11-03-2006, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA

wagwan havnt heard this word for ages....wagwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan to u to sis.....

erm have a beneficial stay here inshalah...

feel free ask moi any questions inshalah...if any prob occurs....

jus simply enjoy...expand more knowledge in islam...inshalah
Salaam jazakllah for the late welcome!:) feels good!!

and also jazakllah for offering yourself for help!

Erm yah inshallah hope to get to know you i see your a hajji maniac!:D Well done !Make dua i get to go aswel!:w:

Ferrari1981
11-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Your pretty stubborn arent ya bruv :okay:
No no no you got the whole marriage thing wrong!Generally saying that i will be married in maximum 2 years time obviously with the will of allah!
I only met this one guy in london!It wasnt a stranger i came accross during my visit i knew who i was gona meet! And yah it all got done with the permission of my parrents well my aunty was the one to pick him lol!
okay the answers to your gujji sentences :
1)Tu /tame hu karetch/karotch
2)Taru/tamaru naam hu chey
3)Tu / tame ka'a retch/rotch
4)Tu university jaat?
Iz that okay :)
Errrr i can cook a little but im not sure if its 101% gujji dishes will found out some things i like and give you the receipes!:) You better like what i like LOL!
Boy how many things do you wana do in life!!!;D
Stubborn yes very much so sorry!

Ah so you met a guy (for marriage in london) with the permission of your parents or aunt cool so thats nice to hear... like I said as long as your both happy with it which it seems like it then great im happy for you :D

Hey nice gujji lol you sure this is Surti gujji though? Ok majama che!

Yea I love any gujji dishes like I said all my friends are gujji and they always give me food yummy :D So yea get me some receipes...

Yup I do alot of things, I did use to work with the Police, universities, schools, teaching ICT and Islam, councilling bullied kids... I like helping peeps :) because thats me :)

no1_outbider
11-04-2006, 01:18 PM
Stubborn yes very much so sorry!

Ah so you met a guy (for marriage in london) with the permission of your parents or aunt cool so thats nice to hear... like I said as long as your both happy with it which it seems like it then great im happy for you :D

Hey nice gujji lol you sure this is Surti gujji though? Ok majama che!

Yea I love any gujji dishes like I said all my friends are gujji and they always give me food yummy :D So yea get me some receipes...

Yup I do alot of things, I did use to work with the Police, universities, schools, teaching ICT and Islam, councilling bullied kids... I like helping peeps :) because thats me :)
Yah make dua for the marriage thing, dont know whats happening i personally havent even decided!

Yah it iz surti !Yah or if you dont wana say KAROTCH then you can just say KAROT that goes with anything that has the CH at the end you can just say a T

Inshalah will do something about the receipies!:) Im here your here no ones gona run off;so give me time!

Mashallah that you have had so many great experiences!You said ICT erm my audio doesnt work you know error code 10 .
iv already tried the troubleshoot!You know right click that device uninstall it and then re install form add romove harwares!Still dont work!
You know what im talking about???:rollseyes Anyway what i need now is a sound card!You know any download sites!If so please give me a link!!!LOL

Thanks man your a brother !:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!