/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what is going on 2?

anwara
06-20-2005, 09:56 PM
:sl:

sorry to have to do this but as i was writing this the thread got closed so i thought i will say it as i went through the time of writing this. i still think that it should get solved regardless of the thread getting closed.

i think there is a serious problem about the subject on free mixing aswell especially with the smileys.

it was good of sister ukhti to point this out because that it the only way to make ourselves better and to correct ourselves but unfortunately a majority of us are insulting her further and being prejudice to her about her beliefs and blaming her tareeqah in a whole.
we are handling this terribly [not for all but some].

i believe if there is a problem then one should point out otherwise the answer to their question will never get solved. and sister ukhti has done just that and her tareeqah aswell so there is no problem in that.

[QUOTE KHALDUN]

we should all go back to the sunnah of the prophet and look at how he used to advice people

brother has said this which is sooo true not just for sister ukhti but those who are speaking rudely and commenting very harshly about her or to her. this is not solving the problem. im shocked that it is coming from moderators and a long member as they should know best and be worried for the fact that they are losing members. if thats the way they are going on then they will lose many of them.

please brothers and sisters let us not dispute with one another muslims but to only solve the problem said by this muslim sister, inshallah.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ukhti_TM
06-20-2005, 09:58 PM

yeah i admit i did speak harshly and i should have spoke more nicely but thats me.

Ansar Al-'Adl
06-20-2005, 10:02 PM

The issue has already been dealt with. If someone finds any 'vomti-worthy' or 'free-mixing' posts on the site, then click thus button:

That's all there is to it. We don't need to discuss the issue anymnore. Let us know where the offensive post is and we'll deal with it, insha'Allah.

Anwara, you are not to make a new thread after the mods or admin close it. That is serious defiance.

THREAD CLOSED.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!