/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jews against the state of Israel

gilani
10-16-2006, 05:14 PM
:sl:

You should really check out this group and their movement...There is proof from the Torah that Jews are not allowed to have their own state, much like in Islam we know Allah said that they [the Jews] will not have a country of their own...We see that even now, they are still fighting to keep the so called country that they do have, on a daily basis. Check it out:

www.nkuk.org
www.nkusa.org

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wilberhum
10-16-2006, 10:16 PM
An anti-Zionist organization, how much more proof do we need? :giggling:

I would have guessed that every Jew in the world thought alike. :hiding:

Lamaggad
10-17-2006, 09:09 PM
it's a pretty good organization, I have seen many interviews for them and read so some of thier articles, as well i've learned about Judaism from thier views.

May Allah guide them to the right path, those people are seaking for peace and justice and they have so much respect to Palistinians and Muslims.
and they recognize our rights what so ever, they fight for the Palistinians rights while they are Jews. thats amazing.

Thanks for sharing

Muezzin
10-18-2006, 09:58 AM
A word of warning - any 'Jew-bashing' in this thread will be penalised and the offending post(s) deleted.

Keep it clean.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
10-18-2006, 12:45 PM
I think it is only fair that before we come to any conclusions we listen to the words of several people that identify themselves as Jews. Not all groups that call themselves Jews are considered to be practicing Judaism by other Jews.

Erundur
10-18-2006, 02:13 PM
Thats a very interesting site, I haven't heard of this organization before. But I will not pass judgement, this is a very touchy subject.

Trumble
10-18-2006, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by gilani

There is proof from the Torah that Jews are not allowed to have their own state, much like in Islam we know Allah said that they [the Jews] will not have a country of their own...

A relatively small group of Jews interprets the Torah that way... most don't. Not saying NK are right or wrong necessarily, but there is no "proof" of anything.

ManchesterFolk
10-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Actually, the "NK" has been excommunicated from just about every single Hassidic/Jewish movement because of there interpretations of Torah are so radical.

gilani
10-19-2006, 03:13 PM
:sl:

Sorry this was not meant to sound anti-jewish. I just meant to share this website with others, i was amazed when I heard that there is accually a group who believes that Israel is wrong in creating a state and thought that some would find it interesting. I myself would request that no one use any offensive language or state anti-Jewish views. This is a very touchy subject.

:w:
Adam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.