/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mujahideen links?

imaad_udeen
06-21-2005, 01:24 AM
Does anyone know any good Mujahideen links, which are in english? I am doing a research paper on Islamic fighters and am having a hard time finding "pro" sites...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nakisai
06-21-2005, 01:28 AM
go under yahoo.com they have a whole list put in musilms figherters

imaad_udeen
06-21-2005, 06:16 AM
thanks sis.

HumbleServant
06-21-2005, 02:48 PM
are there any specific mujahideen sites ur looking for brother? like e.g. there are sum palestine mujahideen websites, afghanistan ones, chechnya ones etc.

for chechenya: www.kavkazcenter.com is a really good one. inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
06-21-2005, 02:54 PM
:sl:

http://www.taliban-online.info/

imaad_udeen
06-21-2005, 03:34 PM
No one in particular, just sites backing Muslim fighters will be very helpful.

Thanks for the two posted, those should work good, but the more the better.

Thanks.

minaz
06-23-2005, 12:09 PM
Lol i'd be careful going on sites like those, not because there's a chance they can brainwash you :p but like the MOD and other organisations keep tabs on them, stay safe imaad_udeen!

imaad_udeen
06-23-2005, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
Lol i'd be careful going on sites like those, not because there's a chance they can brainwash you :p but like the MOD and other organisations keep tabs on them, stay safe imaad_udeen!
Yea, I thought of that. But I'm not too worried about it. I'm no terrorists and certainly don't support them.

S_87
06-23-2005, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hash
The best site for palestine was www.hamasonline.com, but that site is not working anymore.
:sl:

was a good site :'(

Muezzin
06-23-2005, 09:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
Yea, I thought of that. But I'm not too worried about it. I'm no terrorists and certainly don't support them.
The draconian security measures allowing the Government to monitor your Internet usage do not really care if you're not a terrorist.

HumbleServant
06-23-2005, 10:28 PM
if they arrest us for defending and learning about our deen then we will most certainly be rewarded abundantly in the hereafter, worldly pain is nothing compared to the pain the oppressors will feel in the hereafter.inshallah.

and yeah, taliban online and hamasonline excellent sites - talibanonline is constantly being hacked though.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.