/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalamu alaikum wr wb!

alhemdulillah
10-17-2006, 02:56 AM
asslamu alaikum wr.wb!

Ramadthan mubarak!

I have a question about Taraweeh pray & Ramadthan,if any brother or sister here knows about it please help me to know it,my question is as follows:

1. If Taraweeh should be offered in Masjid with jamat(people)?if i can offer it at my home,at least how many people it needs to offer it togather?

2. I heard that in Saudi they had started to be fasting on 23/10/2006,but in china we had started on 24/10,now here what i like to know is if i can continue to fast Eid day in Saudi? i am warring that if they are right it is not good to fast Eid day,for we have only 5 hours time margin between these two countries,on 23/10 they saw moon,in china we had seen,so we started on 24/10,according to the time margin between two countries,if they see moon,we can follow them.now what should i do i do not know,if i do not fast Eid day in Saudi,and fast next day which is Eid in china?any one know someting about this please help me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aisha20
10-17-2006, 03:43 AM
Welcome

1- its better to pray namaz with da jamaat at masjid.. but if u cant go... u can pray it alone at home... its not neccesary to gather people and then pray namaz..

n the second one... ---- dunno the answer :X its a little bit hard

Sal3ma 7
10-17-2006, 03:52 AM
:welcome:
Hope u enjoy ur stay :)

The Ruler
10-17-2006, 07:10 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to de forums...enjoy ur stay! :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Curaezipirid
10-17-2006, 07:26 AM
Welcome, I am glad of Chinese Muslims. Occassionally here in Australia it could have been forgotten that the Chinese are a hardy race of enduring Faith in Allah. I would invite as many persons to your home for prayer as there are Muslims to whom you feel any obligation to so invite, and that will no doubt be the right number. As to prayer time aligning with Mecca, the international date line can be ignored by some and not by others in determining the calculation. But here in Queenland Ramadan was not declared until the 25th, and based upon the first Australia crescent moon sighting; but I began to fast on the 23rd simply from feeling that it was correct to. I hope that helps.

I was in China briefly in 1991, first in Beijing and then Shanghai, and there found that I became pregnant with my oldest son, born later that year; and recently I saw some footage of China and was reminded of the hardships people endure there. Truly the sustaining of Islam in China is to be commended as worthy.

Alaikumassalam

north_malaysian
10-17-2006, 07:32 AM
[BANANA]NI HAO MA[/BANANA]

Currently on TV1 (Malaysia's first national TV) they have documentaries about Muslims in China (including MAcau and Hong Kong) for every day at 6.30pm during Ramadhan.

Chinese Muslims should be proud of themselves.... they managed to be religiously Muslims but well assimilated to the Non Muslim Chinese community.

Yesterday it showed about Muslims in Macau, there are 5,000 Muslims there and intended to built a HKD 35,000,000 mosque.

Today, it'll feature of Muslims in Hainan island (especially in city of Sanya)

Pk_#2
10-17-2006, 08:42 AM
AsalamuAlaykum,

welcome to the forum,

have a beneficial stay inshaAllah :)

alhemdulillah
10-18-2006, 02:22 AM
assalamu alaikum wr wb!

Thank you for your kind reply to my question!
May Allah reward you all for your help!

asslamu alaikum wr wb!

10-18-2006, 08:20 AM
:welcome: to the forum!

Ali_slave of Allah
10-18-2006, 08:23 AM
salaam
welcome to da forum
w.salaam

ckerofilm
10-18-2006, 03:12 PM
:welcome: bro

alhemdulillah
10-19-2006, 02:36 AM
assalamu alaikum wr wb!

Thanks for you remind brother ZaK

salam

Firdaus
10-23-2006, 03:51 AM
:sl:
:welcome: to the unique forum:)

lolwatever
10-23-2006, 10:39 AM
salams
welcome bro :D
salams

Khayal
10-27-2006, 03:58 PM
:salamext:

:welcome: Brother

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.