/* */

PDA

View Full Version : keeping a dog

SHAH G
10-17-2006, 10:07 AM
Salaam 2 all
i have some land and i keep chickens in my pens but outside i keep a dawg to stop fox and people like gypsy that steal my chickens i had my hobby for a long tym cos i'm workin on a breeding program so plz help is it good dat i keep a dog for dis reason o yea i all so wear over alls to walk my dog i all so tried having camera but they jus put a mask on and started to steal now i got new place i don't want to lose my chickens again

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-17-2006, 10:13 AM
just dont do it :uuh:

SHAH G
10-17-2006, 10:15 AM
don't do wot

IbnAbdulHakim
10-17-2006, 10:16 AM
keep a dog

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
10-17-2006, 10:18 AM
:sl:

i thought you can keep a guard dog...

Tania
10-17-2006, 10:19 AM
I think you can because its a working dog, he is useful:)

habiibti
10-17-2006, 10:20 AM
Assalamu aleikum

bro i dont think there is a problem having a dog as a watch as long as u dont let it touch u.i believe da sahabas(companions) of da prophet s.a.w used dogs when they went hunting.
Allahu a`lam

IbnAbdulHakim
10-17-2006, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by habiibti
Assalamu aleikum

bro i dont think there is a problem having a dog as a watch as long as u dont let it touch u.i believe da sahabas(companions) of da prophet s.a.w used dogs when they went hunting.
Allahu a`lam

for real :eek:

man now i gotta see some daleel for that :D

SHAH G
10-17-2006, 10:21 AM
yep dats wot i got pure american pit they are only 8 guys dat have this pitbull strain in the hole of europe i'm jus the lucky one dat have em

SHAH G
10-17-2006, 10:23 AM
i have to touch it who can gunna walk da dog

habiibti
10-17-2006, 10:34 AM
Assalamu aleikum

sorry i didnt mean to post that without a prove.here is the hadith.

In fact, we are not allowed to keep a dog as a pet, since it is not a very clean animal. Keeping a dog at home for a purpose other than hunting or guarding the house (watchdogs) is not allowed in Islam. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) is reported to have said: "Whoever keeps a dog save for hunting or for guarding crops or cattle will lose one large measure (qirat) of his reward each day." (Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Tania
10-17-2006, 10:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SHAH G
i have to touch it who can gunna walk da dog
i Think Habiibti refered to the dog lick after you should wash your hand :-[

Pk_#2
10-17-2006, 10:43 AM
AsalmuAlaykum,

awwwwwwww i like puppies, buh dogs, my grandad has one, they well scary!

Yup it's a guard dog!

SHAH G
10-17-2006, 10:47 AM
wot shall i do so does dat mean i aint allowed to keep a dog for the protection for chickens man i need to keep if you raise a chick till 3 yr old all dat hard work den sumbody steals it den you will know how much you have lose in pakistan they have bully kutha dat protect there house and the chickens i have are the fighting type dat will kill each other and if gypsy get hold of it they will use it for bad use like ############ and these will fight to death

Pk_#2
10-17-2006, 10:49 AM
Just keep it man =D

MIND YOU YOUR ACOUNTABLE FOR YOUR OWN DEEDS

Tania
10-17-2006, 10:51 AM
What about just to calm down a bit:) Everyone is agreed he is a working dog so you can keep it. Its not kept like a pet. So calm down please.
I didn't understand the part with the chicken steals, may be you could call the police for that. The dog could warn you when they are coming to steal and based on that call the police.

SHAH G
10-17-2006, 10:51 AM
thanx tasmiyah_B

Pk_#2
10-17-2006, 10:53 AM
Barak Allah Fik, thanks for adding bunny!! LOL :p

syilla
10-17-2006, 10:57 AM
thanx tasmiyah_B

is that your chicken? (your avatar) it looks so strong and powerful...i don't think the fox will steal it... :uuh:

SHAH G
10-17-2006, 11:03 AM
yep dats him http://ganoi.com/photopost/showgalle...500&ppuser=139 these are all my burds i kept they all got stolen and some i sold a pair my birds can be sold for about £350

SHAH G
10-17-2006, 11:06 AM
if i call the police dat my chickens got stolen don't you tink they gunna laugh

i'm chilled

duskiness
10-17-2006, 11:14 AM
may i ask question?
what's wrong with having a dog?
it looks like it's forbiden for you to have dog - pet? Can you have other animals?

SHAH G
10-17-2006, 11:30 AM
dog is an unclean animal

IbnAbdulHakim
10-17-2006, 12:33 PM
dog is an unclean animal
Agreed !

THey also carry diseases :uuh:

Mujahidah4Allah
10-17-2006, 12:42 PM

hmmm for your purpose i thought islamically it would be allowed? Allahu A3alam [we need sheikh Fi Sabilillah :D ]

and the bunny was taken from alpha tasmiyah and i took off him this has gone rong :hiding: neways off topicness sorry...yeh we need bro Fi

ma'salamah

DigitalStorm82
10-17-2006, 01:05 PM
Praise be to Allaah.

According to Islaamic Sharee’ah, it is not permitted to keep a dog except within narrowly-defined limits, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) explained: "Whoever keeps a dog, his good deeds will decrease every day by one qeeraat (a unit of measurement), unless it is a dog for farming or herding." According to another report: ". . . unless it is a dog for herding sheep, farming or hunting." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, 2322)

Dogs are extremely naajis (impure, unclean). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "If a dog drinks from the vessel of any one of you, let him wash it seven times" (reported by Muslim, no. 279). According to another report: ". . . and clean it the eighth time with earth." (Saheeh Muslim, no. 280).

It is forbidden in Islaam to sell a dog and to receive payment for it, as is reported in Saheeh al-Bukhaari from Abu Mas’oud al-Ansaari: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade (accepting) the price of a dog. (al-Fath, no. 2237)

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us not to resemble dogs by placing our forearms on the ground during sujood (prostration), as in reported in the hadeeth narrated by Anas ibn Maalik, according to which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Do sujood properly; none of you should spread his forearms like a dog does." (al-Bukhaari, Fath, no. 822).

Whoever keeps a dog in his house is denied the blessing of the angels’ presence in his house, as the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The angels do not enter a house in which there is a dog." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 3225).

Keeping dogs nowadays is the habit of the kuffaar, who adopt them as friends, kiss them, let them lick them and their clothes, sleep with them and even leave them money in their wills. Keeping a dog is an imitation of the kuffaar. Some Muslims may claim that they need to keep a dog at home for purposes of protection, to which we respond that nowadays there are burglar alarm systems and other measures one may take for security purposes, and there is no need to keep a dog, praise be to Allaah.

It only remains for us to say that the fact that it is forbidden to keep a dog and interect closely with it does not mean that we should not be kind or feel compassion towards dogs if we see them in a pitiful state. These are two entirely separate matters. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us that "a man saw a dog biting the dust because of thirst, so he took his shoe and started to scoop water up with it until the dog’s thirst was quenched. Allaah appreciated his good deed and granted him entry to Paradise for it." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, no. 174).

According to another report, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whilst a man was walking he became very thirsty, so he went down to a well and drank from it. When he came out, he saw a dog panting and biting the soil because of thirst. The man said, ‘He is suffering the same as I suffered,’ so he filled his shoe (with water), came out and let the dog drink until his thirst was quenched. Allaah appreciated his good deed and forgave him because of it." The people asked, "O Messenger of Allaah, will we be rewarded for how we treat animals?" He said, "In every living thing there is a reward." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, Fath, no. 2363).

We do not want to omit reminding you of the importance of reading the Qur’aan properly and referring to it. You say in your question that the story of the thirsty dog is in the Qur’aan, and that is not the case, as it is reported in the Sunnah.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

chacha_jalebi
10-17-2006, 01:07 PM
salaam

in sahih bukhari theres a hadith which says

"Angels do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or an animate picture"

and this is backed up by this story also in muslim

once Rasulullah (Sallallaaahu Álayhi Wasallam) became sad; and said that Jibra'eel (Álayhis Salaam) promised to meet him at night but did not turn up. "By Allah what has kept him back," said the Prophet (Sallallaaahu Álayhi Wasallam). Then he realised a puppy was under his bed. He ordered that the puppy be removed and the area be sprinkled with water. In the afternoon when Jibra'eel (Álayhi Salaam) came, Rasulullah (Sallallaaahu Álayhi Wasallam) enquired as to the delay. Jibra'eel (Álayhi Salaam) said that we, the group of Angels do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or pictures.

the saliva of f doggys is haraam, thats why they haram, so if you can sum how stop salivin :p then woo hoo

dogs are allowed for huntin purposes or protection, i wanna dog erm but i aint got a valid reason :p so im gona go huntin :D:D:D:D:p

and your question bro, for protection .. dogs are allowed aswell, in sahih muslim it says .....

"Ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who keeps a dog other than that meant for watching the herd or for hunting loses every day out of his deeds equal to two qirat."

so lol for your purpose of protectin chickens from foxes and gypsies lol :p thats allowed :D:D:D

and also people that say bla bla bla islam hates dogs n bla bla bla :p some ulema say that the dog who was with the people in the cave, (the story in surah kahf) they say that dog is gona be in heaven, so hush :p

neway lol bro hope that helps ya

Woodrow
10-17-2006, 01:26 PM
I'm just thinking about a time I had a dog to protect my chickens.

The dog ate the chickens.

Actually before I reverted i was a dog lover and at one time did raise dogs. I will agree dogs are remarkable creatures and as creatures of Allah(swt) we do need to treat them as such. they are not to be mistreated nor neglected. However, as Muslims we need to be carefull that we only keep them within the guidelines that were given to us.

I can not say that a Muslim should not have a dog. I can only speak for myself and say that at the present time I would have no purpose of keeeping one that would be within the prescribed limits.

Each of us will have to determine if we have valid reason to own one or if we are trying to adjust purpose to meet our own desires.

Tania
10-17-2006, 01:56 PM
yep dats him http://ganoi.com/photopost/showgalle...500&ppuser=139 these are all my burds i kept they all got stolen and some i sold a pair my birds can be sold for about £350
Why are you keeping the birds?:?

SHAH G
10-17-2006, 04:42 PM
thanx for all the replie man i fell better and o yea i keep asian gamefowl not steel fowl

Kittygyal
10-17-2006, 05:47 PM
assalamualikum warahmatullahi warahbarakathuhu

Akhi i thought keep a dog is alright, i mean keeping a dog as a gurad is okay humm :confused:

Wailakumassalam warahmatullahi warabarakthuhu

Kittygyal
10-17-2006, 05:50 PM

Subhanallah there ALL yours mashallah Akhi, oh your like me then, i love cats && i have got 6 mashallah && woow you like chicks kewl keep it up ;)

syilla
10-18-2006, 02:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I'm just thinking about a time I had a dog to protect my chickens.

The dog ate the chickens.

lol :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

i remember one time we kept 'ayam serama' it is a small chicken...and petite...but it beautiful. Most people keep them as pets.

123c?gr0ttNFBYnO35PU4 -

it is kind of world smallest chicken...

some info you can find on this link http://www.happychickeneggfarm.com/serama/

anyway...there was a dog passing by my house...and he was persistently barking wanting to eat the chicks. We were scared of the dog...so we do not do anything to prevent the dog from eating the chicks. So that was the last time for us to keep chickens.

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 11:54 AM
ayam serama are nice but jus call em serama and ayam jus means chicken i got ayam bangkok it's import from thailand they leung huang kao(LHK) strain really good bloodline i had em import about 3 yr ago but nw i can't get anyting cos of tha chicken flu virus ting goin on malaysian thai are same as ayam bankok in thailand

10-18-2006, 12:01 PM
My grandad used to have chickens at his house but then a few got ill and died in a storm so he zibaed (if that makes sence) the last one and we ate it :X (We'd called it Freddy for those of you who're interested :p )

syilla
10-18-2006, 12:08 PM
the odd thing is...the chicken business here are not affected at all with birds flu...(which i think maybe only few % affected with the flu)...

they even increase the chicken price...that is quite sad though because Malaysian loves chicken :offended:

and it seems every year they are increasing the price...

well is good for me i think...because i'm trying my best to avoid chicken because i just read article on diet based on blood type...and it says that chicken will make me fat :rollseyes :D :D :D (actually i don't really believe it...just experimenting myself...whether the article is telling the truth :giggling: )

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 12:13 PM
oooooooooooh southern fried chicken lol man i'm ###### only drank water at sehri

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 02:32 PM

so humm it is allowed to keep a dog then or what? :confused:

Akhi what dog do you have?

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 02:34 PM
american pitbull

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 02:38 PM
american pitbull

American pitbull mashallah there beautiful, oh i had a dog in U.S (thats where i originally come from) && i even got mine trained i miss my dog :cry:

is your dog trained?

- Qatada -
10-18-2006, 02:45 PM
:salamext:

Keeping dogs to guard the house
http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref...n=eng&txt=dogs

Najaasah (impurity) of dogs and the ruling on keeping a dog

Prohibition on keeping dogs except those exempted by sharee’ah

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Keeping dogs to guard the house

Najaasah (impurity) of dogs and the ruling on keeping a dog

Prohibition on keeping dogs except those exempted by sharee’ah

Akshukran Akhi for this, Sha G this will help us inshallah ;)

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 02:49 PM
yeah mine is pure my friend has the purest pitbull around the bloodline is jeepblood and hounybunch line i got him from plymouth the father is called iceman 11yr old from america anybody into dogs(pitbull) will no iceman he is well known and is the pure breed around my pit was raised with chickens so they are like friends sumtym chicks will go under him to keep warm and snuggle up it's kinda cute and you aint allowed pitbull in dis country cos they are banned they can kill people some guys say dey have pits but they look like staff lol nobody should say i have pit cos the RSPCA will have the dog put down

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 02:52 PM
yeah mine is pure my friend has the purest pitbull around the bloodline is jeepblood and hounybunch line i got him from plymouth the father is called iceman 11yr old from america anybody into dogs(pitbull) will no iceman he is well known and is the pure breed around my pit was raised with chickens so they are like friends sumtym chicks will go under him to keep warm and snuggle up it's kinda cute and you aint allowed pitbull in dis country cos they are banned they can kill people some guys say dey have pits but they look like staff lol nobody should say i have pit cos the RSPCA will have the dog put down

aww mashallah your dog is well cute, are you from America or something:rollseyes
oh well me into cats more but me like ALL animals :wub:

ckerofilm
10-18-2006, 03:02 PM
hmm so ur only allowed to keep a dog for guarding purpouses or as a shepherd dog...

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 03:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ckerofilm
hmm so ur only allowed to keep a dog for guarding purpouses or as a shepherd dog...
Assalamualikum Warahmatullahi wabarakthuhu

read this inshallah it will help you :)
It is permissible to keep a dog as a guard dog, so long as you avoid letting it inside the house and are careful to avoid letting it make vessels and clothes naajis (impure), because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever keeps a dog, his reward for good deeds will decrease by one qeeraat every day, except dogs used for farming or herding livestock.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2322.
do you have a dog?

Wailakumassalam warahmatullahi warbarakthuhu

ckerofilm
10-18-2006, 03:05 PM
^ yeah otherwise you lose good deeds right:?

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ckerofilm
^ yeah otherwise you lose good deeds right:?

read te links that Fisabillah Akhi provided us inshallah, they have more information inshallah :)

my brother has got a bull dog too, but am scared of it :hiding:

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 05:47 PM
so sis i wear overalls to walk my dog will that be okay cos it aint gunna touch my clothes and o yea i don't let no dogs in my house cos my mama will kill me if i did and have you seen dem chow dogs they look kinda cute

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 05:53 PM
so sis i wear overalls to walk my dog will that be okay cos it aint gunna touch my clothes and o yea i don't let no dogs in my house cos my mama will kill me if i did and have you seen dem chow dogs they look kinda cute

well Akhi if the dog does not get anyway with your clothes then thats fine but if it touches your clothes then you MUST change your clothes away && also stay away from it, if you wear overalls then becareful because at times dogs can be like frinedly (get moi ;))
oh can you post a chow dog pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :okay:

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 06:06 PM
Attachment 2626

Attachment 2627

Attachment 2628

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 06:07 PM
kind cute don't ya tinkAttachment 2629

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 06:10 PM

OMG!! they are way cute mashallah subhanallah :wub:
they look like one of me cat "binka" because she's kinda fluffy

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 06:12 PM
i got the pics from google

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 06:15 PM
i got the pics from google

okay Akhi :D, do you have one like that? is your farm nearby your house?

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 06:18 PM
nah but little gurl has one near by she takes it for walks and the farm is near aswell

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-18-2006, 06:18 PM

i got chased by a dog..sorry gotta say that as it is related to dogs ..lol..

they r scary things with four legs...n i'll run i mile if they r nxt 2 me...

:w:

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sum-Muslim-Gal

i got chased by a dog..sorry gotta say that as it is related to dogs ..lol..

they r scary things with four legs...n i'll run i mile if they r nxt 2 me...

lol Ukthi you know if a dog is nearby && approaching to you or anywhere there is a Du3'ah you must recite, && also if a dog is coming don't run stay still because if you run they think your teasing them!
it happened to me aswel && i was like what am a i suppose a do but that was when i was little not anymore i love them now alhamdulillah :wub:

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 06:23 PM
nah but little gurl has one near by she takes it for walks and the farm is near aswell

are you chicks with the gyal then?

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-18-2006, 06:24 PM

lol yes i kinda 4get the dua wen a dog cums near coz am paniking lol...
n yes they can also smell fear apparently thats why they chase u even more..lol

the dogs on the advert them toilet roll ones r CUTE:wub:

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 06:25 PM
i don't get wot ur sayin sori

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-18-2006, 06:26 PM
who me ok then i will stop talking!!!:zip:

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sum-Muslim-Gal

lol yes i kinda 4get the dua wen a dog cums near coz am paniking lol...
n yes they can also smell fear apparently thats why they chase u even more..lol

the dogs on the advert them toilet roll ones r CUTE:wub:

oh them KleenEx ones ya they are well cute && chubby when the big papa comes haha :okay:

Akhi don't you understand me?
i was saying you know your chickens has that gyal whom lives near your house got them in her farm?

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 06:33 PM
nah not many people have this kinda breeds really rare you have to import em to get pure mine are really game even the hens fight

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 06:36 PM
nah not many people have this kinda breeds really rare you have to import em to get pure mine are really game even the hens fight

wow do the hens fight with the dog:?

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 06:40 PM
nah i keep all birds in small pens in to pair then i have the dog outside roamin around lookin for thiefs

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 06:42 PM
nah i keep all birds in small pens in to pair then i have the dog outside roamin around lookin for thiefs

pens or hens:rollseyes ;D

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-18-2006, 06:43 PM

brother may i ask were u live...in a farm:?..england ...or sumwer else...^o)

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 06:47 PM
i live in hailfax west yorkshire 7 mile outside of hailfax in a small village called Barkisland check the village out on google and pens are small area fenced up to keep pair or birds seperate

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 06:48 PM
in my area there is one shop and dats a post office lol

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 06:50 PM

oh right pens okay sowiee me behind today just thinking about age :X
oh ONLY a postoffice, so is there alot of farms nearby or ONLY one?

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-18-2006, 06:53 PM

oh ok..yes if its yorkshire then theres bount 2b loadsa farms..everywer ..lol

sound nice wer u live..the post office must b fun 2 have around .....

u got that Yorkshire accent....:)

ok then bak 2 dogs...

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 06:54 PM
loads man all you will see is cows sheep and more cows there is a guy near by he supply all of are village and half of huderfield with his cows milk i lyk goin bike ridin and you can all so go fishin and in the moor you can go blueberry pickin

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-18-2006, 06:56 PM
^^^^^:lol: u must love it ther..hehehe...oh is it near hudersfield..well i do not knw but near manchester rite??

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 06:56 PM

oh blueberry picking mashallah thats good you know, okay were going offtopic lets just chat about dogs but Akhi you have got your answer haven't ya? so do you want this thread to close now?

syilla
10-19-2006, 12:22 AM

just want to ask something...

is it true...when a dog is approaching we should read surah masad 3X?

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

[1] Perish the hands of the Father of Flame! perish he!

[2] No profit to him from all his wealth, and all his gains!

[3] Burnt soon will he be in a Fire of blazing Flame!

[4] His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood; As fuel!

[5] A twisted rope of palm-leaf fibre round her (own) neck!

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 02:41 PM
Assalamualikum Warahmatullahi warbarakathuhu
am not sure about that but i thought there was another Du3'ah humm will find it inshallah am not sure tho
Wailakumassalam warahmatullhi Warbarakathuhu

sameer
10-19-2006, 05:25 PM
^^ first time i ever heard that one

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Assalmmualikum Warahmathullahi Warabarakathuhu
am sure you recite "Audthu Billahi Minashir Twah Nir Rajeeeem"
Wailakumassalam Warahmathullahi Warbarakathuhu

Kittygyal
10-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Assalamulaikum Warahmatullahi Warabarakathuhu
you recite this "summa Bukmun Ghumyun fa hum Lahyarjioon" sura'ah Baqarah
WalikumAssalam Warahmatullahi Warbarakthuhu

SHAH G
10-20-2006, 04:12 PM
ther are alot of dua to say my father was tellin me if a ###### makes dat noise say this ting and if a dog makes noise say sum dua and if chicken crows in the mornings den say sum dua i don't know the dua but ther alot of dua there are sum for rain and drought and other stuff if i'm scared of a dog or sumting then i will say any dua and praise Allah and if i'm really scared i will read 4 Quls and Ayatul kursi i hope dis helps and Ayatul kursi is very good read it 3 X and then blow in 4 coners of the room and you will sleep well and it also keeps jins and charrayala and monsters away

Kittygyal
10-20-2006, 04:15 PM
ther are alot of dua to say my father was tellin me if a ###### makes dat noise say this ting and if a dog makes noise say sum dua and if chicken crows in the mornings den say sum dua i don't know the dua but ther alot of dua there are sum for rain and drought and other stuff if i'm scared of a dog or sumting then i will say any dua and praise Allah and if i'm really scared i will read 4 Quls and Ayatul kursi i hope dis helps and Ayatul kursi is very good read it 3 X and then blow in 4 coners of the room and you will sleep well and it also keeps jins and charrayala and monsters away
Assalamualikum Warahmatullahi warbarakathuhu
humm well about "dogs" Du3'ah the best du3'ah to recote is the above one i giva ya from Sura'h Baqarah it works mashallah!
Wailakumassalam warahmatullhi Warbarakathuhu

SHAH G
10-21-2006, 07:58 PM
what about sellin and buyin a dog can you do dat sell dogs for jus side business

jus askin

- Qatada -
10-21-2006, 08:04 PM
what about sellin and buyin a dog can you do dat sell dogs for jus side business

jus askin

There are many ahaadeeth narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) which state that it is forbidden to sell dogs. The general meaning of these ahaadeeth include all kinds of dogs, those which it is permissible to keep and those which it is not permissible to keep. These ahaadeeth include the following...
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?re...xt=dog%20price

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.