/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Message - Movie - Need some help

DigitalStorm82
10-17-2006, 12:00 PM
http://www.islamicvideos.net/compone...mid,30/#rev-34

This is the link to the site that allows you to download the movie... but I can't get it to save on pc... it just automatically downloads into the temporary folder somewhere and then its gone.

Anyone know how I can save it?

Jazakallah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vpb
10-17-2006, 04:24 PM
what browser are u using? I dont understand how can it be saved on temporary folder when you can choose where to save it

Hijaabi22
10-17-2006, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82

This is the link to the site that allows you to download the movie... but I can't get it to save on pc... it just automatically downloads into the temporary folder somewhere and then its gone.

Jazakallah Khair
hmmmmmm u meant 2 select the folder u want it in,

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-17-2006, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82

Jazakallah Khair
:sl:

thats wats happend to me when i want to save something it automatically saves into the temp folder...n then its gone...lol

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
10-17-2006, 09:05 PM
I use DAP as my download manager. I always have a choice to select what folder to put things in. There are numerous download managers available most are free. ZD net is a good source here is a link to them.

http://downloads.zdnet.com/search.as...filter=windows

Muezzin
10-17-2006, 09:43 PM
You might need the Google video software, seeing as the viewable video in the site is in a Google video window and all.

DigitalStorm82
10-18-2006, 03:49 AM
Jazakallah Khair...

My friend told me a neat trick to those links that don't provide the save option and just starts downloading in temp folder...

What you do is copy paste links into word... and then save it as a webpage.. and when you open it.. u can right click and save target as... it works.

Jazakallah khair for the dl maanger program too..

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-18-2006, 03:55 AM

Or you can just set your browser to download everything unto the desktop. You can do that in Firefox options.

muslim786
10-18-2006, 06:02 PM

if you have firefox as your browser you can download videodownloader from firefox website, it allows you to save videos from google and youtube in flv. format which you can then save and view whilst offline, also if you have encoding software you can then convert it to avi format or even dvd format

muslim786
10-18-2006, 06:07 PM

also on the subject of this film is it available in arabic with english subtitles?

There is an english version and arabic version, but not with subs that I know of, if anyone can help

afriend
10-18-2006, 06:15 PM
OR......you can just right click, 'save target as...' and select location ;)

DigitalStorm82
10-18-2006, 08:29 PM
I heard Arabic one is more moving... they are chanting Allahu Akbar and la illah ha ill allah.... instead of "there is no god but God"

as far as subtitled goes... I'm not sure... but I think its available.

and thnx for the fire fox downloader... I'll give it a try... Some of my videos.. I cant play with my xbox (i have it networked to my pc) like the google vifeos, so maybe with this downloader... i can convert them somehow to avi or dvd type format...

Jazakallah Khair

sameer
10-19-2006, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim786

if you have firefox as your browser you can download videodownloader from firefox website, it allows you to save videos from google and youtube in flv. format which you can then save and view whilst offline, also if you have encoding software you can then convert it to avi format or even dvd format
hmm i didint know this..thanks

muslim786
10-19-2006, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sameer
hmm i didint know this..thanks

Jazakallah khairan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.