/* */

PDA

View Full Version : J20 is halal people and so is coca-cola!

Numaan
10-18-2006, 06:10 PM
coca-cola have put up a statement on their official website that it is suitable for vegetarians;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
10-18-2006, 08:04 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

ehhhh?? ^o)

so?

man ma days getting weirder and weirder! :heated:

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Assalamualikum Warahmatullahi warbarakathuhu
that was already okay for Vegertarians whats the fuss now?
Wailakumassalam warahmatullhi Warbarakathuhu

Pk_#2
10-18-2006, 08:13 PM
I'm not sure what this geezah is on...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Numaan
01-04-2007, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
I'm not sure what this geezah is on...
tasmiyah wot u tryin 2 say?
not quite sure:?

- Qatada -
01-04-2007, 07:29 PM
:salamext:

Bro Numan, even if its suitable for vegetarians, the thing the people differ on is whether it has alcohol in or not. :)

Numaan
01-04-2007, 07:32 PM
but it aint got no alchol in it!

Woodrow
01-04-2007, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Numaan
coca-cola have put up a statement on their official website that it is suitable for vegetarians;D
That does not equate with being halal.

Keep in mind Beer and wine are also all vegetable products and are suitable for vegetarians. They definetly are not halal.

Personal I think the cola drinks produced in predominatly Muslim countries are halal and probably so are most others. But, I would advise to keep a eye open for any statements from trusted sources that say they are haram.

Woodrow
01-04-2007, 07:39 PM
but it aint got no alchol in it!
Some of the cola flavorings used at different bottling plants do have an Alcohol base. You need to be certain of the source of the flavoring used at any specific bottling plant.

Pk_#2
01-04-2007, 07:41 PM
tasmiyah wot u tryin 2 say?
not quite sure:?
Nuffin, well everything bro Fi_sabz JoDee and grampz just said :)

skhalid
01-04-2007, 07:47 PM
We already know that coca-ca aint got any animal based products...and it definately aint got alcohol....why are they writin' suitable 4 veggies:?
Unless some people asked...and so they had to...but dat is really stupid lol
I mean...dont we all read the ingredients...surely they say it all!!!

Numaan
01-04-2007, 07:48 PM
ok then...
:?

format_quote Originally Posted by skhalid
We already know that coca-ca aint got any animal based products...and it definately aint got alcohol....why are they writin' suitable 4 veggies:?
I mean...dont we all reaad the ingredients...surely they say it all!!!
yea bro
... they r crazy

skhalid
01-04-2007, 07:50 PM
I ain't sayin' its a stupid topic...I woz sayin' dat it just don't sound right...a coca-cola bottle to have the suitable for vegetarian label lol

chacha_jalebi
01-04-2007, 08:00 PM
j20 was always halal :p

i dont know who eva doubted such a scrumplicious drink :D but the only complain i have, is that, there should be more in the bottle :D because one gulp and its all gone :(

chacha_jalebi
01-04-2007, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by skhalid
I mean...dont we all read the ingredients...surely they say it all!!!
they gota say suitable for vegetarians, cos you know some crisps, even though they made out of potato they still contain animal rennet, check out doritos the cheese one :( manz used to love that, but now im boppin mccoys :D
anyway lol,they gota say suitable for veggies, because some crisps contain animal rennet or sum sorta animal thin in there, and obviously if it aint suitable for vegetarians. then it wont be suitable for muslims, because its highly unlikely they used halal meat :D

mustafib
01-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Asalammu alikum wah rahmatullah. Even if Coca-Cola is halal it's still really bad for you! Wasalm

chacha_jalebi
01-04-2007, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mustafib
Asalammu alikum wah rahmatullah. Even if Coca-Cola is halal it's still really bad for you! Wasalm
ahhh forget the consequences, enjoy the taste :p :D

sudais1
01-05-2007, 05:18 AM
i think this one of threads that annoys people into thinking:p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.