/* */

PDA

View Full Version : saudi govenrment = fahadis

Isaac
10-18-2006, 06:24 PM
I think fahadis are saudi governemnt. I found a very interesting link, which all sjhould see. Its only a small file, so please read, the acts which are being done by our brothers in islaam

http://www.streetdawah.com/articles/...e%20Lovers.pdf

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
10-18-2006, 07:26 PM
:sl:

i seeeeeeee. well king fahd has passed away now so they should rename i guess ...

you should have just posted it in that same topic though :?

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 07:29 PM
assalamualikum warahmatullahi warahbarakathuhu

the topic got closed

Wailakumassalam warahmatullahi warabarakthuhu

Pk_#2
10-18-2006, 07:30 PM
Link not working?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Isaac
10-18-2006, 08:13 PM
It is, ive just tried it. Yeh i was still searching into what fahadees were. when i found out it was too late the thread was closed. so i had to re-post with out talking about certain sectarian issues.

SHAH G
10-18-2006, 09:00 PM
true saudi do sport america and it was reported dat wen dat hurrican ting came to america saudi gave cheap oil to em WHY i do not know

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SHAH G
true saudi do sport america and it was reported dat wen dat hurrican ting came to america saudi gave cheap oil to em WHY i do not know
Assalamualikum Warahmatullahi warbarakathuhu
i thought many people are aginst U,S just because W,Bush is the primeinister there :offended: have you got reffrence which says this Akhi? ;)
Wailakumassalam warahmatullhi Warbarakathuhu

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-18-2006, 09:06 PM
:sl:

Please refrain from backbiting. That is a greater sin than that which they are perhaps doing. You will questioned about your ownselves and they for themselves. No sense in picking out faults in others when we ourselves are far from perfect. And no sense in pointing out problems when you dont provide with it a solution.

:w:

Ps- :threadclo

Ps- Be wary of many publications on that site. They are written, not by scholors, but by the people who run the site and are thus not reliable.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.