View Full Version : Official Basketball Thread

Hisbul_Aziz
10-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Why not :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 08:12 PM
Assalamualikum Warahmatullahi warbarakathuhu
me used to like basket ball still do but now Soccer/ American football but me second sport is "basket ball"
Wailakumassalam warahmatullhi Warbarakathuhu

Mujahidah4Allah
10-18-2006, 08:14 PM
:sl:

lolz cricket thread football thread, i think i'll start a golf one :D

ma'salamah

The Ruler
10-18-2006, 08:15 PM

i play it...im in the schools basketball team :D...but i dont watch it...they just make me jealous with their wickid lay ups oftheirs :(

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 08:15 PM
Akhi are you in to Basket ball?

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-18-2006, 08:18 PM

i think am gonna start playing basket ball after ramadhan ..part of enrichment at college...:)

The Ruler
10-18-2006, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sum-Muslim-Gal
i think am gonna start playing basket ball after ramadhan ..part of enrichment at college...:)

i hought in colleges you dont have the proper facilities...like only girls :?...because f they do then i am not planningon leaving my part time career :p

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 08:22 PM
it's a good sport i still like it, i mean its better than golf :D

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-18-2006, 08:23 PM

yeh they have the facility...do u actually think am gonna b playin wiv boys:eek: :eek: :eek:

theres gals that play seperate...i miss plyin ma sports especially football..back in school days...:D

The Ruler
10-18-2006, 08:25 PM

golf - 60+
basketball - nayage...can u imagine ur grandparents playing it ;D

:lol:

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 08:28 PM
there's alot of Uni's && College's Coach's even in U.S in Chicago where i lived, many people in the park called "Hyde park" near chicago they used to play there i miss them day! :(

Mujahidah4Allah
10-18-2006, 08:29 PM

atleast you have sports facilities my jamia... dnt get me started... <_<

ma'salamah

Kittygyal
10-18-2006, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahidah4Allah

atleast you have sports facilities my jamia... dnt get me started... <_<

ma'salamah

Ukthi in your Jamat don't they allow sports? am sure they do, :rollseyes

Hisbul_Aziz
10-18-2006, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Akhi are you in to Basket ball?
Yea im on the team alhamdulilah wasalma:D

DigitalStorm82
10-18-2006, 10:45 PM
lol basketball thread lol

Well, in that case... Go Spurs!

Hisbul_Aziz
10-18-2006, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82
lol basketball thread lol

Well, in that case... Go Spurs!
Go suns u mean :D

[HFZ]Adil
10-18-2006, 11:36 PM
asak
mashallah didnt know so many sisters were into basket ball

masalama

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-18-2006, 11:40 PM

aaw why u shocked brother...;D

[HFZ]Adil
10-18-2006, 11:43 PM
asalam wa alaikum

im not shocked im just suprised at how many sisters like basket ball cuz my sisters dunt play sports, and they hate to have anything to do with sports

wasalam

Mujahidah4Allah
10-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Ukthi in your Jamat don't they allow sports? am sure they do, :rollseyes

allow..sports :offended: they dont even have sports equpiment :offended: i told the PE teacher once u have proper sports equipment like basketball then call me otherwise i aint doing no stinkin P.E :offended:

ma'salamah

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-18-2006, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by [HFZ]Adil
asalam wa alaikum

im not shocked im just suprised at how many sisters like basket ball cuz my sisters dunt play sports, and they hate to have anything to do with sports

wasalam

i love sports me...but coz am older its hard to play now...wish i was younge again n play back all them sports..:D :D

yeh some girls out thereafraid to get their nails broken..:hiding: ..lol (jks)
but yeh am one of a kind who loves it!!! but cant seem to play it enymur:(

Hisbul_Aziz
10-19-2006, 12:04 AM
allow..sports :offended: they dont even have sports equpiment :offended: i told the PE teacher once u have proper sports equipment like basketball then call me otherwise i aint doing no stinkin P.E :offended:

ma'salamah
Srry i cant relate to that :rollseyes

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khalid_Shariff
Yea im on the team alhamdulilah wasalma:D
really what team?

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by [HFZ]Adil
asak
mashallah didnt know so many sisters were into basket ball

masalama
well i used to love baskeball to the max but now am in soccer, but still do like basket ball why are you superised for?
humm you sisters don't like sport? :uhwhat what are they going to do when there heart fades away i mean you need sport for your health!

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 02:34 PM

ma'salamah
but but... Ukthi they do play soccer don't they. i know in the Jamat called "Jamia" the one in Clayton they have sport facillities thats quiet sad if they don't have good use of sport facillities because,

1. you need to keep fit
2. if you don't have sports thats just the same as keeping fat! :uuh:

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khalid_Shariff
Go suns u mean :D
i bet he did mean that :D

sameer
10-19-2006, 05:27 PM
i havent looked at basketball since Jordan came out of retirement and Utah got between repeatedly... what year was that? 98?

DigitalStorm82
10-19-2006, 05:29 PM
lol suns stink... just like all the other teams that strive on one guy to lead them to championship :-p

Spurs is one of few teams which doesn't have a "hero" to go to when they are in trouble... They trully are a team!

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sameer
i havent looked at basketball since Jordan came out of retirement and Utah got between repeatedly... what year was that? 98?
Assalmmualikum Warahmathullahi Warabarakathuhu
wow that was a very long time am sure it was in 96/97 maybe am wrong Allah Hu A3lim :uhwhat
Wailakumassalam Warahmathullahi Warbarakathuhu

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82
lol suns stink... just like all the other teams that strive on one guy to lead them to championship :-p

Spurs is one of few teams which doesn't have a "hero" to go to when they are in trouble... They trully are a team!
spurs are not that good as your saying Akhi

The Ruler
10-19-2006, 07:17 PM

the girls that dont like sport really get on my nerves...no offense though...i mean playing football or rounders, instead of running for the ball or hitting it, they run away from it :heated:...ridiculous!

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+

the girls that dont like sport really get on my nerves...no offense though...i mean playing football or rounders, instead of running for the ball or hitting it, they run away from it :heated:...ridiculous!

too right they get on my nerves aswel, you know what they will regret it later because we ALL need to keep fit in our daily basis && if we don't we'll regret it later because e will loose strength && our bones will be slop[ing away!

The Ruler
10-19-2006, 07:36 PM

yes...i know...basketball games in our school are sooo like violent...its more like getting beaten up :mmokay:

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 07:38 PM

yes...i know...basketball games in our school are sooo like violent...its more like getting beaten up :mmokay:

lol, OMG!! you will be black && blue so stay away my lil Ukthi okay :X

The Ruler
10-19-2006, 07:40 PM

naah abit of beating up is needed to toughen up...eh dont you agree ;) :p...

anyways...today my team lost by only a few baskets...but i did a three pointer :happy: yaaayyy!! lol

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 07:43 PM

naah abit of beating up is needed to toughen up...eh dont you agree ;) :p...

anyways...today my team lost by only a few baskets...but i did a three pointer :happy: yaaayyy!! lol

it was really hard forme to actually leap up but all good, but the worse thing was that i used play with mixture boys && gyals so yeah the boys think there all that && they are gooners really :X DON'T KILL ME GUYS! :hiding:
but you know what boys were really slow in Basket ball :uuh: in U,S they play alot of Basketball i used to play alot there

The Ruler
10-19-2006, 07:46 PM

i never playes with boys so i dont know...and talk abot leaping up...theres this girl that plays...and god! ur soo going to be surprised...i call her kangaroo :lol:...but nah...since its only us girls...its all cool...i actually started to leap now...and sometimes end up leaping n then stamping on someones foot :-\...the worst theing though is that i cant do layups :hiding:

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 07:51 PM

i never playes with boys so i dont know...and talk abot leaping up...theres this girl that plays...and god! ur soo going to be surprised...i call her kangaroo :lol:...but nah...since its only us girls...its all cool...i actually started to leap now...and sometimes end up leaping n then stamping on someones foot :-\...the worst theing though is that i cant do layups :hiding:

it is hard to leap because the NET is high up && your little down all alone then once the whictle blows everyone is jumping on ya i know how it feels,

The Ruler
10-19-2006, 07:58 PM

you dont really need to leap as far high as the basket jus throw the ball, hit the backboard, and in it goes :D

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 08:00 PM

you dont really need to leap as far high as the basket jus throw the ball, hit the backboard, and in it goes :D

you gotcha jump up tho so you know it was like oh no what if i fall but i was good at basket ball it's kewl it rocks peeps try it ;)

The Ruler
10-19-2006, 08:02 PM

i didnt really get that :confused: how would you fall :?

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 08:03 PM

i didnt really get that :confused: how would you fall :?

OMG! do i have to go word to word oh lord :X
am quiet short you see thats why am trying to hint my "personl experience" :hiding:

The Ruler
10-19-2006, 08:05 PM
OMG! do i have to go word to word oh lord :X
am quiet short you see thats why am trying to hint my "personl experience" :hiding:

oh lol...am the year 11 set 1 midget lol....and ofcousr the shortest person on the basketball court...yet i dont understand what you mean when you talk about falling lol :)

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 08:09 PM

oh lol...am the year 11 set 1 midget lol....and ofcousr the shortest person on the basketball court...yet i dont understand what you mean when you talk about falling lol :)

well as you know when the coach is standing out of the court right? am not sure how you lot play it right, but our coach stands out of cort && there are all people running for ball, passing to one another, arguing when it's out but they say oh no it's our's lie get a life mate :p, so you know from my "PEronal Experience" i was throwing in the NET && all these boys && gyals pushed me && i fell down what embarrassing moment, also i hate it when they just like come so close to you! Grr!
so basically you fall because people jump on ya Get Me?

The Ruler
10-19-2006, 08:12 PM

oh right yeah i get u :)...but the worst is when it is taken out of your hands...falling isnt as bad as that :heated:

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 08:14 PM

oh right yeah i get u :)...but the worst is when it is taken out of your hands...falling isnt as bad as that :heated:

about time you understood :X j/k :hiding:

thats a bad one cause you feel bad because you feel as if you wana start on them but thats where we have to control our anger :D, well i hate it when they don't pass the basket ball to you when you shout there name:grumbling

The Ruler
10-19-2006, 08:17 PM

you got to have a lot of patience and calmness :) thats why i see basketball as stress relieving...not stress building...and most of us know each other really well....we are like really close friends...so we always give each other a fair chance to shoot n all that...so its all good :)

Kittygyal
10-19-2006, 08:19 PM

you got to have a lot of patience and calmness :) thats why i see basketball as stress relieving...not stress building...and most of us know each other really well....we are like really close friends...so we always give each other a fair chance to shoot n all that...so its all good :)

well it's different for you, i had "boys" ion them days so it was like hard for me you know but i was really good at Basket ball.
it's ONLY me && you posting in this thread :uuh:

Salmaan
10-20-2006, 11:17 AM
I do not like basketball, neither do I watch it.
I used to watch, but I got bored, such a small playground, there is so much rush with 10 players and 1 referee, and so many baskets get scored.....I find it boring....:uhwhat
For me, Football is millions and millions and millions.....of times better than Basketball :mmokay:

The Ruler
10-20-2006, 04:28 PM

whatever...another loser who dont know how to play :p....(jk :p)

i cant play basketball for 1 WHOLE WEEK!! its not fair...want to go down to the b'ball courts in the park...but there are boys and its not appropriate :(

Kittygyal
10-20-2006, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salmaan
I do not like basketball, neither do I watch it.
I used to watch, but I got bored, such a small playground, there is so much rush with 10 players and 1 referee, and so many baskets get scored.....I find it boring....:uhwhat
For me, Football is millions and millions and millions.....of times better than Basketball :mmokay:
well ya i gotcha agree Soccer is much better than Basketball, but basketball is better than golf so beat that :D
well you know what if you play it then tahts better && also you don't always get 1 referee there is sometime two aswel

The Ruler
10-20-2006, 04:32 PM

soccer just doesnt rule :mmokay: i really cant play that game :( :(

Salmaan
10-20-2006, 06:00 PM

Even if I knew how to play basketball, I would never play it :mmokay:
For me, basketball is silly and boring game.

I like golf. It is better than basketball, yes, it is better than basketball ! :mmokay:
I also like tennis.
They are disciplined and peaceful games. :)

I HATE basketball.
I LIKE Football !
:mmokay:

Kittygyal
10-20-2006, 09:10 PM

soccer just doesnt rule :mmokay: i really cant play that game :( :(

Assalamualikum warahmathullahi Warbarakathuhu

Ukthi don't feel bad because when there's a will there's always a will && inshallah just keep practising, where do you think we know how to play scocer percisly because we practised && didn't give up don't give up easily okay inshalalh you will do soo good that you will say MASHALLAH :wub:

Walikumassalam warahmathullahi warbarakathu

Kittygyal
10-20-2006, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salmaan

Even if I knew how to play basketball, I would never play it :mmokay:
For me, basketball is silly and boring game.

I like golf. It is better than basketball, yes, it is better than basketball ! :mmokay:
I also like tennis.
They are disciplined and peaceful games. :)

I HATE basketball.
I LIKE Football !
:mmokay:

Assalamualikum warahmathullahi warbarakathuhu
Akhiiii get out of here :X
okay lets stick on topic && talk about basketball inshallah ;)
walaikumassalam warahmathullahi warabarakathuhu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.