/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The 7 categories of people

Firdaus
10-19-2006, 10:26 AM
:salamext:
Brothers and Sisters I want to know which are the 7 categories of people who deserve paradise?!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
10-19-2006, 10:28 AM
Come again ... :?

Malaikah
10-19-2006, 10:30 AM
:sl:

i think you mean the 7 people who will be given shade on the day of judgement? :?

Firdaus
10-19-2006, 10:36 AM
what i mean by that is if there are 7 categories of person that when they die, they get the paradise
i know 2 of them
-when a wall fall on you
-when a mother die upon begotting her child on the operation table
and the rest i don't know ???

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
umm-sulaim
10-19-2006, 10:42 AM
oh the shuhadaa (martyrs) right?

- the martyr shaheed that dies on the battlefield,
-one that drowns,
- one that dies in a fire,
- one that dies from building collapse,
-mother that dies from birth giving,
- one eaten by a wild animal,
- one that dies of a plague.

Insha Allah if they're wrong lemme know plz,

wassalaam

Firdaus
10-19-2006, 10:47 AM
thaanks sis i'l try to find that out but it must be good

umm-sulaim
10-19-2006, 11:07 AM
your welcome, ok insha Allah thx 2.

wassalaam

Malaikah
10-19-2006, 11:36 AM

well you got at least five of them right sis, thats for sure ;)

"Five are martyrs: One who dies of plague, one who dies of an abdominal disease, one who dies of drowning, one who is buried alive (and) dies and one who is killed in Allah's cause." (Sahih Bukhari vol. 1, Book 11, #624).

Firdaus
10-19-2006, 11:41 AM
:w:
yea i did get them and jakaakillah to you too for having helped me:)

Al-Hanbali
10-19-2006, 06:33 PM

Could someone tell me who the 7 groups of people are that will be given shade on the Day of Judgement :)

chacha_jalebi
10-19-2006, 06:40 PM
the hadiths in in bukhari

and it goes :D:D

Narrated by Hadrat Abu Huraira (ra)

RasoolAllah (sal Allah hu aleyhi wasalam) said, "Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are:

(1) a just ruler;

(2) a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from his childhood),

(3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque);

(4) two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only;

(5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah;

(6) a person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).

(7) a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."

May Allah (swt) giv all the muslims his shade, on dat day ameen :D:D:D

Curaezipirid
10-19-2006, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umm-sulaim
oh the shuhadaa (martyrs) right?

- the martyr shaheed that dies on the battlefield,
-one that drowns,
- one that dies in a fire,
- one that dies from building collapse,
-mother that dies from birth giving,
- one eaten by a wild animal,
- one that dies of a plague.

Insha Allah if they're wrong lemme know plz,

wassalaam
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

well you got at least five of them right sis, thats for sure ;)

"Five are martyrs: One who dies of plague, one who dies of an abdominal disease, one who dies of drowning, one who is buried alive (and) dies and one who is killed in Allah's cause." (Sahih Bukhari vol. 1, Book 11, #624).
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
the hadiths in in bukhari

and it goes :D:D

Narrated by Hadrat Abu Huraira (ra)

RasoolAllah (sal Allah hu aleyhi wasalam) said, "Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are:

(1) a just ruler;

(2) a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from his childhood),

(3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque);

(4) two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only;

(5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah;

(6) a person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).

(7) a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."

May Allah (swt) giv all the muslims his shade, on dat day ameen :D:D:D
Very very neat, that the same seven are again. Fire and Wild Animals is that more accidental sorts of ills/

A friend told me that there are seven races; but even though only three in historical record. Which three? Is the people of the Book/

This is about how culture over generations, and when culture is based in an essential unwitting Islam, is totally causal to racial features in anatomy and physiology.

There is an eighth also:

guess who?

Who is getting no shade and has only that cause of death of . . .

a providence to the shaytan:grumbling

(but we OK since they never get that definitive of us as a racial type which is recorded by geneticists to contain the DNA of every race)(but I don't know yet if they measured the DNA only of three varieties of monotheism, or of the seven in which one variety of monothesim, being the dualist model, is causal to two different types of Animism)(over races go undeathing when shaytan rip yas)

Assalamu'Alaikum (what is all those other words again? Kittygyal using now so gracefully) Rebecka

(what is the blacks of Britain she got able to know, and that why my mob -not a mobile but the word for group of Kangaroos- been so thick, cause we been receiving red head genetic, and now there is loadsa kiddies in the desert who got red hair WITH black skin!) (we is all::offended: 'ed so far we not want being any other way)

so how many is there in Britain who are in full veil with red hair; any enough to work out any ? Are they only shaytan who ? Dat to ponder upon me in 4 you.

mu'salam Reba

Pk_#2
10-19-2006, 07:11 PM
^^ you hate bunnies :'(

wasup sis lol

urm jazakhala for info especially fo quote :)

tc

Curaezipirid
10-19-2006, 08:19 PM
its a wabbit pwotection fing

Curaezipirid
10-19-2006, 08:23 PM
hang on, I can do better than that:

while it is generally regarded that rabbit are a Kafir thing to be: also that my mother and father are not in knowledge of: nor many Aborigines; is that wabbits can ewolve into marsupials over time but only through the fact of a Soul committing to that process as their need for passage through fire to cleanse by

the evidence that such passage successfully produces a cleansed Human whom may then live in Jannah law abidingly, is only that fact of marsupials having become and their predecessors passing into extinction as all rodents once had here in the land of oz

mu'asalam

Curaezipirid
10-19-2006, 08:27 PM
seven shades also are

and there are seven catastrophies of prophesy that is the last Allah will

wonder when the American's wake up to what else they not knowing yet that they need profess faith and make du'a for receipt of

Curaezipirid
10-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Are there two or three different racial patterns indigenous to the Americas? And How many of the Prophesies are there already fulfilled?
I reckon that since the Indigenous folk to American have helped me the most with learning that I can help them to get what they are needed?

(but we Aussies owe slightly more to the Indian subcontinent for the most help of all with stuff like why the man opens the door for the woman is the necessity of when it is that maleness is first)
me then as mother whose sons come first Forever that an Indian key to be

walaikumuassalamuwarahmathullahiwarabarakathahu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.