/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Camera Phones

IbnAbdulHakim
10-19-2006, 01:04 PM
i feel weird takin pictures n videos with em man, i actually ended up deleting all my pictures coz it just didnt feel right :uuh:

but then i was wonderin if it really is bad.... who else avoids camera's on phones. Is it really bad :?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
10-19-2006, 01:06 PM
:sl:

I dunno....Its not like you're actually producing/printing it out...u gets me...its not like ur making/creating a picture in real life...

Sum1 more knowledgable will answer Insha'Allah, plus i gtta dash.

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
10-19-2006, 01:08 PM
^ ye but still man, its like u dont hav 2... duz that make sense lol, u still clikin that button :eek:

Sister_6038
10-19-2006, 01:33 PM
why have a camera phone...why not a digital camera have you seen how rubbish camera phone pics are? right and dont start as only sony have released good picture quality on theirs....woohooo

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
akulion
10-19-2006, 01:43 PM
i have a SE750i and the picture quality is simply amazing

plus its pretty cool cos of the many features it has such as

- power applications includin many islamic ones
- direct pc t phone connectivity using usb port
- very powerful media player, can be used for recitations (stereo headset)
- speakerphone
- u can browse the net with it
- bluetooth, infrared ports
- smart sleek design
- very light weight
- audio recorder
yada yada and all the usual stuff as well

and its very affordable and compact and not as unsecure as smart phones either in my opinion

IbnAbdulHakim
10-19-2006, 01:44 PM
i think u guys lost the plot :heated:

Mujahidah4Allah
10-19-2006, 01:48 PM

ammi camera phones i think sony ericsson w800i n k800i have good camera quality... hmm if u dont feel right taken the pics bhai, then just dont take anymore or b] hand the phone over to me :happy:

ma'salamah

Sister_6038
10-19-2006, 01:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
i think u guys lost the plot :heated:
bro why?

IbnAbdulHakim
10-19-2006, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahidah4Allah

ammi camera phones i think sony ericsson w800i n k800i have good camera quality... hmm if u dont feel right taken the pics bhai, then just dont take anymore or b] hand the phone over to me :happy:

ma'salamah
lol i gess im the only one who feels a big dodgy about taking pictures then

and hatshepsut lol i jus meant coz u lok started talkin about taking other forms of pictures, n i was askin if its ok 2 begin wiv :p

akulion
10-19-2006, 01:57 PM
well photography is fun

like when it rained here really hard i took pics of the rain and the street floods to send to my friends

nothing wrong with that

Mujahidah4Allah
10-19-2006, 01:58 PM
well diff scholars have diff opinions, it's like you didnt want to watch the cartoon version of the message, and now you dont feel right taking pics, so what you feel if best for you do so, i think seriously: if you dont feel right taking the pics walk around with a brick [3310/3330] seriously2: exchange n give me the camera fone u have :happy:

ma'salamah

Maimunah
10-19-2006, 02:00 PM

about taking other forms of pictures, n i was askin if its ok 2 begin wiv :p
ru asking if its halal or haraam:?

akulion
10-19-2006, 02:11 PM
do a search for "are pictures haram?"

on the Li search - there is a huge thread on that one

Hijaabi22
10-19-2006, 10:11 PM
i feel weird takin pictures n videos with em man, i actually ended up deleting all my pictures coz it just didnt feel right :uuh:

but then i was wonderin if it really is bad.... who else avoids camera's on phones. Is it really bad :?
:? wat u mean?

i lurrrrrrvvvvvv messin wid ma camera 4nes lol

IbnAbdulHakim
10-19-2006, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -----------
:? wat u mean?

i lurrrrrrvvvvvv messin wid ma camera 4nes lol
its coz of all this controversy about picture makers man, i cant seem to decide on wat to do :heated:

Hijaabi22
10-19-2006, 10:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahidah4Allah

ma'salamah
the sony ericsson 4nes take WICKED good quality pics! I luv myn!! Even tho I dont use dat 4ne anymore cos I gotta new cam 4ne i use dat 1 as a camera cos it takes gud quality pics, oda cam takes crap pics compared 2 dat

*charisma*
10-21-2006, 11:15 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

I get what you mean, if you feel strongly about it, then don't use the camera part of it inshallah. I get nervous around people with camera phones, because many of those that have them use them for fitnah related reasons, astughfirallah. Allahu A'lem.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

akulion
10-21-2006, 11:18 PM
Camera phones are an invaluable resource in my view

like once someone asked what miswak is on my forum

so i took a pic of it and posted it :D it was the first picture of a miswak on the net I think cos I couldnt find any other after extensive searching lol

IbnAbdulHakim
10-21-2006, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
Camera phones are an invaluable resource in my view

like once someone asked what miswak is on my forum

so i took a pic of it and posted it :D it was the first picture of a miswak on the net I think cos I couldnt find any other after extensive searching lol
mashAllah those uses are good.
But most people use it to take pictures of people and make jokes etc etc :eek:.

I gess its lke every other tool, just be careful how u use it.

Power is dangerous in the wrong hands ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.