/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Khutbahs-Please translate!

afriend
10-19-2006, 06:36 PM
:sl:

Use this thread to get beautiful khutbahs translated :)

Jazakallah khair to all brothers and sisters who help in this :)

First one up for trans:

http://www.4shared.com/file/4325906/f29f5472

1 Rule:

Only one translation at a time or the work will be too overwhealming

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mawaddah
10-20-2006, 01:30 AM
Oooh it's an audio file!! :eek:

Mmm.....that's gonna be much more tiresome to translate than if it was written out..I'll probably have to write out the whole thing on a piece of paper in Arabic then translate it from there.

Allahu A3lam, I'll see if I can try to do some tomorrow Insha'allah. Are they very long?

Al-Hanbali
10-20-2006, 01:33 AM

I thoought it would be easier if it was written out :)

Im sure u can get them already written out somewhere :)

Mawaddah
10-20-2006, 01:37 AM
^ I feel the same way Akhi....

Like this it would be more difficult...

Iqram do you think you can get it already written out?

But if no, then It can still be done Insha'allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
10-20-2006, 01:44 AM
may Allah reward anyone who duz this coz im DEFINITLY GNNA READ IT :D

amirah_87
10-20-2006, 04:38 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

How long is the audio? :?

afriend
10-20-2006, 10:35 PM
:) Audio is about 18-20 mins....

Don't worry, after Ramadhan finished I'll put it into text form (will have a million and 1 mistakes) so just wait upo inshallah...

IbnAbdulHakim
10-20-2006, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
:) Audio is about 18-20 mins....

Don't worry, after Ramadhan finished I'll put it into text form (will have a million and 1 mistakes) so just wait upo inshallah...
maybe giv it to one of the sisters to fix it up before putting it up inshaAllah. i really wanna understand it :D

Mawaddah
10-24-2006, 08:58 PM
The link is'nt working anymore Brother? I was looking to start translating the khutbah today but it's not working anymore........

afriend
10-24-2006, 09:02 PM
I just checked it...:confused:.....

It's working for me. Don't worry sister, I'll write it out, all you have to do is correct my arabic mistakes and translate :)

amirah_87
10-24-2006, 09:10 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

It's workin' for me too!!

are you listening to it and then writing it out Akhee? :eek:

afriend
10-24-2006, 09:13 PM
yeah..I will do it in a bit....It's a big job lol

I just worked out a bit of it:

Abu Bakr said, "O Messenger of Allah, verily your hair has turned gray.'' The Prophet replied: Surahs Hud, Al-Waqi`ah, Al-Mursalat, `Amma Yatasa'lun and Idhash-Shamsu Kuwwirat have turned my hair gray.

I am not surprised why this was such a :cry: khutbah...

amirah_87
10-24-2006, 09:18 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

sounds hard SubhanAllah, i just thouhgt you were gettin' the text from a site or something! :)

afriend
10-24-2006, 09:19 PM
nah :p

It is hard...it took me a week to do another one.

amirah_87
10-24-2006, 09:24 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

you should get Ibnu AbdulHakim to help you then.. :p

I would but the sound system on my PC's mashed up!! :-\

Khayr InshaAllah!

afriend
10-24-2006, 09:25 PM
lol it'll be ok.

Mawwaddah's gone awfully quiet :p....I hope she hasn't started :X

IbnAbdulHakim
10-24-2006, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
As Salaamu Alaykum,

you should get Ibnu AbdulHakim to help you then.. :p

I would but the sound system on my PC's mashed up!! :-\

Khayr InshaAllah!

lol yes lets get the man who doesnt know arabic to help.

naa im still tryin to learn arabic, ive resorted to using crappy rosetta stone, it duznt even help much :grumbling

afriend
10-24-2006, 09:33 PM
u'll get there soon bro :)

Go for those free arabic classes:

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...id-online.html

amirah_87
10-24-2006, 09:36 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Originally Posted by Iqram

Mawwaddah's gone awfully quiet :p....I hope she hasn't started
Lol..quite freaky ey?!! :eek:

naah I think she said she was out for the day!! ;D

Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim lol yes lets get the man who doesnt know arabic to help.

naa im still tryin to learn arabic, ive resorted to using crappy rosetta stone, it duznt even help much
Lol sorry Akhee!! :X

rosetta stone:heated: , you should try lookin' for any circles that teach it!!
I'm sure you'll find a few InshaAllah!! :)

IbnAbdulHakim
10-24-2006, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
Lol sorry Akhee!! :X

rosetta stone:heated: , you should try lookin' for any circles that teach it!!
I'm sure you'll find a few InshaAllah!! :)
lol i work 9-5 wiv 6 hours of college + assignments per week so i can only study from home :(

afriend
10-24-2006, 09:42 PM
yeah go for online classes.

Mawaddah
10-24-2006, 09:44 PM
Hey!! I just stopped by the Pastry shop to get some stuff for iftaar thats all ;D

Princess I got myself a piece of chocolate mocha cake so keep yourssssss nyah nyah :p

Bro I tried it a couple of times at work and it wasn't working.......hang on a sec lemme try it again *at home*

Edit - It's working now!!! how strange........but Insha'allah, I will start writing it out!! I'll save it to my computer just in case it goes all funny on me..........It might take me a few days to complete the translation and all of that, I hope you dont mind the wait.....

IbnAbdulHakim
10-24-2006, 09:44 PM
yeah go for online classes.
i mite jus hav to start doin that, jazakAllah khair bro :)

afriend
10-24-2006, 09:48 PM
no problem...I can write it out instead :)

amirah_87
10-24-2006, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
lol i work 9-5 wiv 6 hours of college + assignments per week so i can only study from home :(
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Aaaah I see!!

No problem InshaAllah, just make do right!! :-\

amirah_87
10-24-2006, 09:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
Hey!! I just stopped by the Pastry shop to get some stuff for iftaar thats all ;D

Princess I got myself a piece of chocolate mocha cake so keep yourssssss nyah nyah :p
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Lol Majnuuna!! ;D

mine's probably better anyways!! :p

*stop going off topic :rant:*

IbnAbdulHakim
10-24-2006, 10:10 PM
no problem...I can write it out instead :)
write wat out :? lol sry bhai :?

afriend
10-24-2006, 10:13 PM
oh thas ok....the khutbah :)

IbnAbdulHakim
10-24-2006, 10:15 PM
oh thas ok....the khutbah :)
and will i undastand it :D

Mawaddah
10-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Okay I've already written down 3 minutes and 42 seconds into the khutbah.

There are 3 words which I couldn't catch but Insha'allah I'll perfect it later.

Time for Iftaar now!!

Wassalam.

afriend
10-24-2006, 10:17 PM
:w: Jazaki Allah khair :)

afriend
10-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Sister Mawaddah if you are still on it I wont write it up....

Mawaddah
10-29-2006, 11:19 AM
^ Yes I'm still on it, but do you have it already written out? If you do then post it up Insha'allah ..... it would be good for me to compare, perhaps you have those few words that I could not catch.

Barakallahu Feek.

afriend
10-29-2006, 11:29 AM
me? catch words that you didn't catch?

That's very unlikely. But maybe I'll write it up anyway, to keep it in the record.

S_87
10-29-2006, 11:51 AM

if you give a couple of weeks khotab.net should have the arabic :?
there was another site that does it but i cant find atm :(

afriend
10-29-2006, 12:03 PM
it has been a couple of weeks since that khutbah....And I don't see any arabic khutbahs...Just other stuff.

Mawaddah
10-29-2006, 04:41 PM
Sorry for taking so long, but I've been a bit busy :( I have just finished copying down the Arabic, there are a few words missing, but I will ask someone to listen to those parts and tell me what they can catch insha'allah.

I will start on the English insha'allah tonight......Insha'allah it should be completed duringst this week.

I'm sorry again for taking so long :(

afriend
10-29-2006, 05:36 PM
Why are you appologising for??

It's m who should be appologising...If I had known it would have been such a burden I would have thought twice before asking for such a huge favour.

Next time I will do the arabic Insha'Allah.

Barakallahu feek. wa shukran jazeerah

amirah_87
11-08-2006, 07:14 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Hey Mawaddah, it's been a week already! :rollseyes *sighs, tut tut tut*!! ;D

You done Yet!?! :?

Mawaddah
11-08-2006, 08:35 PM
^ Ya Bint laa tu3ayyireeni guddam an-naas

Ana ukammiluha alane wa insha'allah 3indama akmil haqqi, ukhtik satakun qad kammalat haqqaha wa sa alsiquha huna......

dhakkiriha allah yahfadhik :rollseyes

afriend
11-08-2006, 09:04 PM
lol kind of made it out...بلى

لست في أستعجال

Does that make sense?

i meant to say: I'm not in rush...:confused:

Mawaddah
11-08-2006, 09:27 PM
^ Yes!! that's exactly what it means, Masha'allah your arabic is coming along.

But alhamdulillah.........after so so so long.......I apologize deeply for the delay....But alhamdulillah now it is complete.....and please, I'll try not to take so long next time :-[. I'm sorry.

Khutbatul Jumu’ah Li Ash-Shaikh Shuraim Hafidhahullah Bi 'Unwaan:

Al-Qisas Al-Qur’aani

(The Qur'anic Stories)

First Part:

All praise be to Allah, The Originator, The Restorer, The One who does that which He wills.

I praise him and I glorify Him, I repent unto Him and I seek His forgiveness. I bear witness that there is no God but Him and that Muhammad is His Messenger, May be peace and blessings of Allah be upon Him. He conveyed the message and fulfilled his Responsibility and Defended the Ummah and Strove Justly for Allah’s Cause, until Death came upon him.
May Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him and his Noble Family and upon his Companions and the Taabi’een and those who follow them with Ihsaan until the Last Day.

Amma Ba’d:
(To Proceed)

O People, Verily the Best of Speech is the Speech of Allah and the Best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (peace be upon him). The Worst of Affairs are the Innovative matters and every Innovative matter in this Deen is a Bid’ah and Every Bid’ah is a misguidance.
He who follows Allah and His messenger then verily he has been guided and he who disobeys Allah and His messenger then he has strayed, and who is more misguided than he who follows his desires without any guidance from Allah? Verily Allah does not guide the Dhaalimeen (transgressors)

O Servants of Allah, People have in themselves a strong love of Stories, This love being firmly ingrained in their hearts and emotions, because the concept of stories is in connection with occurrences that happened in a continuous chain of events. It’s attractiveness is like an incomplete picture which arouses ones interest into finding more about it, and learning of its meaning, until ones curiosity of it is satisfied. With this method, a story has a greater effect and impact on a person than the method of lecturing and speech giving. It is because this method of storytelling is an exquisite and fine method, wherein the listener will be more inclined to listen; it’s lessons will touch ones soul more effectively and it is easily conceived by the senses without any accompanying feelings of boredom. Thus a greater sense of learning and informing are achieved at one time.

Stories in our present time are of many different types and manners and languages, however the Divine Revelation is unique from all other type of stories, as it has revealed unto us Stories which are of true happenings and events. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala has sent down to mankind the most perfect of Stories in which He informs us of the conditions of the Previous Nations and the Previous Messengers.

It is clearly perceived that what has been revealed to us are those stories which are composed of true matters and lessons with the purpose of informing the people and encouraging them to contemplate and reflect upon them.
Verily there is not a story in the Qur’an except that its purpose is to verify a noble principle or a Shari’ee Matter, or both. In equivalence to that it comes to abolish lowly character and corrupted perceptions, and to ward of repulsive traits.

On the whole the Qur’ani Stories are a major means of education and consolidation of Iman in the hearts of Mankind. Of strong sources, they give equal benefits to the individual and the majority, Stories that they may remember the signs which Allah has made widespread amongst the People.

Furthermore when The Muslims recite these Qur’anic stories, there seeps into their hearts a feeling of being present at the time of such events,…. as if life had been blown into the past nations,…. As if they can witness upfront what happened. In this way Allah shows them those who passed before them from other nations. He causes them to witness their happiness and sorrow, their times of good fortune and their times of misfortune, their belief in the messengers and their rejection of them, their Iman and their Kufr, Their mockery and their submission.

Verily the Ummah of Islam is in urgent need of deepening their understanding and awareness of the Qur’anic Stories So that they may derive from them the understanding of the furious struggle one faces in life; So that they may discover that those ways which lead towards Allah’s Khilaafah in the Land is in establishing his Deen and being steadfast upon it, Standing with firmness and surety in facing those false claims and allegations against Islam, and against those wolves who seek to mock Islam and it’s fundamentals and exalted Practices.

Yes! Verily this nation which is now capable of seeing that which is on the moon, should not turn a blind eye upon these stories and deny the truth of what is in the Book of their Lord. They should not have to be searching for a source of light in the darkness, when the Qur’anic Stories are between their hands! Let them not be like a donkey that dies of thirst in a desert while it carries water upon its back.

Indeed the Qur’anic stories are true, they are incontestable and there is no place for doubt in them. O servants of Allah, How amazing it is that there are those who are from amongst the Ummah upon who have been bestowed this Glorious Book, yet they deviate in their understanding of the Qur’anic Stories. For them, they are no more than fanciful tales… mere fabricated stories which have no significance whatsoever, rather, for them they are merely stories which attempt to imitate happenings whilst arousing ones fascination.
Allah is above all such false claims! Most Glorified and High is He. How not?and Allah most High has said “The decision is only for Allah, he narrates the truth, and he is the best of judges” [6:57]

And Allah says “We relate unto you their story with truth”

Yes! Verily they are the most perfect of Stories, The most truthful of stories, the deepest in its meanings! (Verily) These stories call for contemplation and reflection upon its meanings. Allah says “Verily in these stories are lessons for those who understand. It is not a forged statement but a confirmation of (Allahs Books) which were before it and a detailed explanation of everything and a guide and a Mercy for the people who believe” [12:111]

What furthermore increases these stories in their significance is the fact that they are true. They are narrations of incidents which have happened, without the slightest doubt. They are divine Judgments and Divine words, No doubt is there in its authenticity, and in it is guidance for the Muttaqeen.

These Stories were not conjured up by the imaginations of a story teller. One who indulges in meaningless talk as a means of entertainment. One, who, with his cunningness, spreads doubt amongst people by narrating unto them narrations which are baseless and vulgar, claiming that such material is the fundamental pillar used in educating scholars. Indeed their intent in doing so is to stir in the people’s hearts a rebellion against the truth, to cause them to revolt against what has been already established. They try to entice people to follow their desires, and seek thru this the elimination of the Glorified Sharee’ah.

No! But on the contrary the Qur’anic stories are true words and are of more noble purpose than that!

Verily they are stories by which the hearts tremble! They are stories which cause the hair to turn gray! And they grip the mind of the intelligent ones. Verily these stories contain a charm and sweetness in them and verily they are the truth. Allah says “Do they not think deeply in the Qur’an and if it was revealed by other than Allah they would have found in it many contradictions.”

(And) Whosoever wishes to perceive the impression that these stories leave upon a person then let him remember the condition of the Chosen one, The Prophet peace be upon him ,When Abu Bakr Questioned him “ O Rasulullah what has caused your beard to turn grey? He said ‘ It has turned grey because of Surat Hud and Waaqi’ah and Amma Yatasaa’alun and Idha Ash-Shamsu Kuwwirat ‘ “ ( Reported by At-Tirmidhi and Haakim and Abu Ya’laa )

How amazing is it, that we see mentioned in the Hadeeth Surah Hud and it is a surah which is full of stories!

Verily, surrounding the hearts of many are veils which prevent them from perceiving the truth held in these stories, as they just pass by them without a second thought. It does not occur to them to deepen their understanding of these stories so that they may know with clarity and certainty the greatness of them, so great that it caused the hairs of Rasulullah to turn grey, and with such an attitude, they forsake the example of Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam.

Abdurrahman ibn Abi Leila said “A woman entered upon me whilst I was reciting Surah Hud and said to me ‘is this how you recited Surah Hud O Abdurrahman? Wallahi I have been reciting this Surah for the past 6 months and I have not completed it yet’”

Aside from that, May Allah protect you All, in following the Qur’anic stories and pondering upon them and comprehending their meanings (we can) take heeding and warning from them whilst reflecting upon the past nations, How they progressed and how they were destroyed, How they were holders of Might and power, Reigning over the land, and how they declined into nothingness…, as how a great flood eventually recedes into the ground.

Yes, verily the one who examines closely these Qur’anic stories will gain a vast amount of lessons and warnings, which increase ones mind in knowledge of His Lord and Certainty of His powers and greatness. It will give him realization that he who lives, will grow old, and he who grows old, will eventually die, and that ones fate and death does not pay heed to what lays in it’s path. (He will realize)That every gathering will be dispersed and that time has its beginnings and its endings.

And how many nations will perish in the way of others? Its good and evil will both return to nothingness and in the End all will return to Allah.

If this was not so, then where are Thamud who used to hew buildings out of rocks in the valley’s to make dwellings?? Where is Fir’aun who had the stakes (to torture men) and transgressed his bounds and caused much mischief? Where are ‘Aad who were a tall people like lofty pillars? The like of who were not created in the land? Where is Abrahah, the attacker of the Ka’bah? Where is Qaaroon the owner of luxuries? Where are those who mocked Nuh alaihis salaam? where are are those who made fun of Shu’aib and Muhammad? Where are the Khousrou (Persian kings) and the Caesars? Verily the earth has been leveled over them and so their bedding became one of dirt, and their covering became one of dirt, and they have now become nonexistent and destroyed.

Allah says “That is some of the news of the towns which We relate unto you; of them some are standing and some have been reaped. We wronged them not, but they wronged themselves. So their gods other than Allah, whom they invoked, profited them naught when there came to Command of your Lord, nor did they add aught to them but destruction. Such is the Seizure of your Lord when He seizes the towns while they are doing wrong. Verily is Seizure is painful and severe. Indeed in that there is a sure lesson for those who fear the torment of the Hereafter. That is a Day whereon mankind will be gathered together, and that is a Day when all will be present” [11:101-103]

May Allah bless me and you with this Qur’an and benefit me and you with what is in it from the Aayat and Dhikr Hakeem.

I have said what I have said. If it was correct then it was from Allah, and if was incorrect then it is from the Shaytaan and Myself, and I seek forgiveness from Allah. Verily He is All Forgiving

Second Part

All praise is to Allah Alone and may the Peace and blessings of Allah be upon the Last of Prophets, Muhammad peace be upon him.

O People, verily the Qur’anic stories have never been a source of fabricated stories, nor mere charming tales which hold doubt, Rather they are lessons of past events, narrated to us with the great objective of advising us and admonishing us to take heed and to reflect. Allah says “So narrate unto them the stories that they may reflect”

It is possible for us to summarize a few of the most important of these objectives, from them:

Evidence upon the unity of Allah, as how can be perceived in the stories of Ibrahim and Nuh, Musa and Isa, and other Prophets and Messengers besides them, May Allah’s peace and blessings be upon them All.

The steadfastness of the prophets and the believers upon the Deen which they called towards despite the vast amount of distress, hardship, enmity and rejection of Allahs Deen (they faced). They were steadfast despite the mocking of its Sharee’ah from their enemies in their efforts to prove the Deen as false. It is how Allah says “ Indeed (many) Messengers were mocked before you (O Muhammad) but the scoffers were surrounded by that whereat they used to mock”

There is nothing more noble and comforting than a story which strengthens the heart of one calling unto Allah upon sure knowledge. It is a reminder for the Oppressed Mu’mineen. It awakens in their souls hope and certainty that Allah is dominant over all affairs, and that release from suffering will doubtless come after affliction, and that with hardship comes ease……..verily after hardship comes ease.

Allah says “Until, when the Messengers gave up hope and thought that they were denied (by their people),then came to them Our Help, and whomsoever We willed were rescued. And Our punishment cannot be warded off from the people who are Mujrimeen” [12:111]

And Allah says “Verily there are in the stories, lessons for the intelligent ones”

Also, we can derive from these stories O servants of Allah that the Qur’anic stories are the best sources of judgment on the differences which are found in the stories of the Torah and Injeel. It as how Allah says “

Also, O servants of Allah, the Qur’anic stories and what it possesses of accuracy and precision are irrefutable proof upon the truth of what has been sent down with Muhammad, it is proof that he came with a Deen which is perfect and has no deficiencies whatsoever. And this is especially more so, as the prophet was illiterate; he was not capable of reading or writing.
Allah says “ This is a part of the news of the Unseen which We reveal to you (O Muhammad) You were not with them, when they cast lots with their pens as to which of them should be charged with the care of Maryam; nor were you with them when they disputed” [3:44]

And Allah says “This is of the news of the Unseen which we reveal unto you (O Muhammad) neither you nor your people knew it before this. So be patient, surely, the good end is for the Muttaqeen (pious)” [11:49]

And Allah says “We related unto you (O Muhammad) the best of stories through Our Revelations unto you of this Qur’an. And before this you were among those who knew nothing about it” [12:3]

Furthermore, we can derive, O servants of Allah, the great lessons to be learnt from the previous nations and their different stands with Allahs Deen and his messengers and prophets, We can perceive the end results for the Mushrikeen and those who opposed the Messengers, and know that what befell them will befall everyone who follows their actions.

However for he who does opposite of what they did (i.e. believe in Allah and messengers), then his end result will be the opposite from what they received. This is the reason why, in the Qur’anic narrations of Saalih and his people, we read about the severe warnings and admonitions about the recompense of those who do sayyi’aat (evil deeds), and display arrogance towards Allahs Deen, and the incitement toward the rewards for those who believe and have taqwa and accept that which is good. Allah says “Then see how the end of their plot was! Verily we destroyed them and their nation all together. These are their houses in utter ruin for they did wrong. Verily, in this is indeed an ayah for those who know” [27:51]

This, and I send prayers upon the best of creation and the most pure of mankind Muhammad bin Abdillah, Owner of the Hawdh and the Intercessor. Allah has commanded us with this order (of sending blessings upon the Prophet) and began with Himself, then the Angels who glorify Him, as He says “Verily Allah and the Angels send blessings upon the Prophet, O you who believe, send blessings upon the prophet and salute him with the Islamic greeting”[33:56]

O Allah send Your peace and blessings upon Your slave and messenger Muhammad; Owner of the luminous face and glowing forehead. O Allah show Your pleasure towards the Four Khulafaa’ Abi Bakr, Umar, Uthmaan and Ali, and Towards the Taabi’een and those who follow them with Ihsaan until the last day. And bestow upon us from Your ni’mah, forgiveness, generosity, kindness, and Ihsaan as how you bestowed upon them Ya Arham ar-Raahimeen (O most merciful of the merciful)

O Allah Give Islam and the Muslimeen Izzah and defeat Shirk and the Mushrikeen

O Allah Make victorious your Book and the Sunnah of your Prophet and the Worship of the Believers.

O Allah Grant relief to those who are suffering from the Muslimeen, And uplift the grief and distress from those who are grieving, and fulfill the debts of those who are in debts from the Mu’mineen, With your mercy Ya Arham ar-Raahimeen.

O Allah grant us safety in our land, and improve our leaders and those in charge of our affairs. Make our rulers from those who fear you and have Taqwa and follow that which pleases You, Ya Arham ar-Raahimeen

O Allah make our leaders successful in doing that which you love and approve of, O Allah strengthen their courage, Ya Dhal Jalaali wal Ikraam

Our Lord Give is in this World that which is good and in the hereafter that which is good and save us from the Hell fire.

O Allah, Verily you are the One God, No God is there besides you, You are the All Wealthy and we are Needy, Send rain down upon us and Make us not from the Ungrateful….Make us not from the Ungrateful…….Make us not from the Ungrateful.

O Allah do not seize us for what the foolish among us have done. Exalted are you above what they claim, and may Peace be upon the Messengers, and lastly, I declare that All praise is for Allah Lord of all Creation

Aqeemoo As-Salaah……(Perform the salaat)

Please, if anyone sees any mistakes, let me know :)

afriend
11-08-2006, 09:34 PM
:uuh:

I love u!!!!! (for the sake of Allah lol)

wow that must have taken an extremely looong time.

Which curency should I pay you in?

PS. I'm never putting you through that ever again!!

Mawaddah
11-08-2006, 09:59 PM
:uuh:

I love u!!!!! (for the sake of Allah lol)

wow that must have taken an extremely looong time.

Which curency should I pay you in?

PS. I'm never putting you through that ever again!!
You shocked me for a moment!!

lol kidding.

I could have finished it in one week but then I was having some big difficulties with the parts when Sheikh Shuraim starts crying you know, and the words are difficult to understand.

But alhamdulillah i'm finished :D

How can you pay me?.....Give me another one to do....I love it :D

afriend
11-08-2006, 10:09 PM
lol! Masha'Allah your commitment is so......Wow! Yathabaki Allah wa barak Allahu feek.

another one? lol wait until SS(HA) gives the next khutbah....Dunno when.

But this was one heck of a khutbah. His writing and explanation and reasonign is just so good!

May Allah bless and preserve him forever.

Saw him in my dream for second time yesterday :uuh:

amirah_87
11-08-2006, 10:21 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

MashaAllah Mawaddah.. La Ba's!! :thumbs_up

I guess it was worth the wait!! ;)

The Duaah at the end sounds/looks so drrrry in English!! Lol

afriend
11-08-2006, 10:32 PM
:offended:

It does? :offended: :offended: :offended:

Mawaddah
11-08-2006, 10:34 PM
:offended:

It does? :offended: :offended: :offended:
It really does.Sadly.Expected though innit.

English can never really captivate the true charm of Arabic. Nor can any language. Which is why when you translate something from Arabic into English, it never sounds right!!!

Everyone must must must must must learn Arabic.....then they can see for themselves.

afriend
11-08-2006, 10:51 PM
lol...Ohh yeah the english version is just not the same!

You should hear the way he says it in arabic..brings tears to your eyes.

I'm not feelin right today....got so many things on my mind....slow thinking ;D

afriend
11-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Well it came quicker than you was expecting...;D

Don't worry I wont ask for a trans until....Later Insha'Allah.

Dhulqarnaeen
11-15-2006, 10:52 AM
Jazakillah khair for translating. MAsha Allah small try with a great ajr insha Allah :)

Mawaddah
11-15-2006, 02:14 PM
^ Insha'allah :)

Any more Khutbahs from Shuraim lately? :?

afriend
11-15-2006, 08:16 PM
^ Insha'allah :)

Any more Khutbahs from Shuraim lately? :?
lol....last one was by him... :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

lol joke...I think i'll get to know the khutbah a little better until i ask for a trans ;)

syilla
12-07-2006, 10:05 AM
It really does.Sadly.Expected though innit.

English can never really captivate the true charm of Arabic. Nor can any language. Which is why when you translate something from Arabic into English, it never sounds right!!!

Everyone must must must must must learn Arabic.....then they can see for themselves.
imsad imsad imsad imsad
:offended: :offended: :offended: :offended:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mawaddah
12-07-2006, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
imsad imsad imsad imsad
:offended: :offended: :offended: :offended:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:eek:

What happened Kak Syilla? :(

syilla
12-07-2006, 03:10 PM
:eek:

What happened Kak Syilla? :(
i'm crying because....i don't have the beautiful feeling of understanding the real meaning of it...

afriend
12-08-2006, 06:03 PM
That time of month again :cry:.....Al Hajj!! Alhamdulillahi wa Allahu akbar!

When Sheikh Shuraim(HA) Delivers khutbahs upon this subject...He always gets emotional, even last year....This one here is very beautiful:

Here's the link...I'll try and write it up....

http://www.4shared.com/file/7111632/...th_dec_06.html

Mawaddah
12-11-2006, 11:19 PM

Oh Masha'allah that was a superb khutbah :)

And alhamdulillah this one is much much much clearer than the last one and so it'll be a hundred times easier insha'allah.

One Shuraim Khutbah coming up ;D

afriend
12-11-2006, 11:20 PM
lol...Jazakallah...I posted without being mindful of making sure if you were free or not :-[ Take your time sis...No problem.

Mawaddah
12-12-2006, 10:28 PM
^ Oh it's okay Bro :) I am already finished writing down half of the khutbah alhamdulillah.

afriend
12-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Sub7anAllah ukhti, antee kaatibah saree'ah lol..Is that even right?

Mawaddah
12-28-2006, 03:58 PM

Khutbatul Jumu'ah for Sheikh Shuraim

The Virtues of Makkah and Madinah

First Part:

Verily all praise is due to Allaah, we praise Him, we ask His assistance and we seek His forgiveness. And we seek refuge in Allaah from the evils of our souls and from the evils of our actions. Whoever Allaah guides, no one can lead him astray and whoever is led astray there is no guide for Him. I bear witness that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allaah – alone and with no partner. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

“O you who believe! Fear Allaah as He ought to be feared and do not die except while you are Muslims.”

“O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord who created you from a single soul and then created from that its mate, and spread out from them many men and women. And fear Allaah from whom you demand your mutual rights. Verily Allaah is an All-Watcher over you.”

“O you who believe! Fear Allaah and say a word that is true and to the point, Allaah will rectify your actions and forgive you your sins. And whoever obeys Allaah and His Messenger has achieved the greatest success.”

To proceed:

Indeed, the best of speech is the Book of Allaah (ta’aala) and the best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam). And the worst of matters are the ones that are newly invented, for indeed every newly invented matter is an innovation, and every innovation is a misguidance and every misguidance is in the Hellfire.

O people,
A small family made up of a Mother and her nursing child came to settle next to the well of ZamZam (which is) situated in the higher part of this Blessed Masjid, a family owning nothing but a bag of dates and a vessel of water. Not a person was there to be found nor was there water or vegetation. But this blessed mother was not in the least doubtful that Allah, The One who had chosen for her and her child this remote valley, would surely nurture her and her child. Nay! But she sought protection in him and consented with his Decree when she said to her husband Ibrahim (Peace be upon him) “Did Allah command you with this?” He said “Yes” She commenced to say “Then He will not forsake us”

It was for this reason that glad tidings came to her in the form of an angel who was sent to her and said to her “Do not fear! For verily this is the House of Allah which will be built by this boy and his father” The hadeeth is reported by Bukhari

That small family then became the starting point of Life and flourishing in this place, for she (Hajar) had come to the deserts of the Arabian Peninsula bearing a child with the High rank of Prophethood, and none other. The Holy house became for them a shelter and the water of zamzam for them a drink and the Care of Allah for them a protection until Allah permitted Ibrahim Peace be upon him and his son Ismaeel to raise the foundations of the House “And (remember) when Ibrahim and Ismaeel were raising the foundations of the House (saying) Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us. Verily! You are the All-Hearer and All Knower. Our Lord! And make us submissive unto you and of our offspring a nation submissive unto You and show us our Manaasik (ceremonies of Hajj) and accept our repentance, truly you are the one who accepts repentance, the Most Merciful” [2:127-128]

Allah, with his Wisdom and Knowledge desired for this City to be a place of shelter and refuge for mankind whose hearts yearn toward it from every direction and a gathering place which brings mankind together regardless of the differences of their tongues and colors. So Allah ordered his Beloved one, Ibrahim Peace be upon him with His saying “And proclaim to mankind the Hajj. They will come to you on foot and on every lean camel, they will come from every deep and distant mountain highway (to perform Hajj)” [22:27]

From then on Hajj became a fundamental pillar from the five pillars of Islam according to the Quran the Sunnah and the consensus of the Scholars, and whosoever denies it then he has disbelieved in Allah and whoever disbelieves in Allah then verily Allah is in no need of Mankind

O Muslims, Verily when Allah Azza wa Jall created Makkah as a sacred place For mankind and made their hearts lean towards it and yearn for it and be filled with love towards this place, He made pertaining to it regulations and restrictions So that they can be the objects which distinguishes this place from any other. Its superiority exceeds that of any other place and so He laid down for this country in His Shari’ah superiority and dignity the likes of which have never been for any other. Numerous are the virtues of this place and various are they, from them is that Allah named it “Mother of Towns” As in the verse “That you may warn the Mother of Towns and all around it” [42:7]
All other towns are beneath it in status and are subservient of it, for all inhabitants of those towns face towards it for every prayer. It is the Qiblat of the nation of Islam in this world, no other Qiblat do they have besides it and it is for this reason that the majority of scholars are of agreement that Makkah is the most honorable of all places on earth without any exceptions, then following it in status is Madinah an-Nabawiyyah may Allahs peace and blessings be upon it’s inhabitants.

It has been authentically reported from the Prophet peace be upon him that he said concerning Makkah “By Allah you are the best (place) on earth and the most beloved place on earth to Allah and if I had not been driven out of you I would not have left” (Ahmad, Tirmidhi)

And from the virtues of this sacred place is that Allah has sworn by it in two places in His book and so said:
“I swear by this city (Makkah)” [90:1]

And He said:
“By this city of security (Makkah)" [95:3]

From the merits of Makkah also is that which has been reported from the Chosen One (peace be upon him) that He said “Verily Makkah has been made a sanctuary by Allah and not by any one from mankind and it is not permitted for anyone who believes in Allah and the Last Day to spill any blood within it or to uproot any plant within it and if it is said ‘then why was it permitted for the Messenger of Allah to wage war within it’ then tell them that Allah has made it permissible for His messenger and has not made it permissible for you and it was only made permissible for him for a fraction of the day and it’s sacredness has returned today as how it was yesterday So let the attending ones inform the absent”
(Bukhari and Muslim)

And in another narration which has been agreed upon, He (peace be upon him) said “This country has been made sacred by Allah on the day which He created the Heavens and the Earth and so it is sacred today as how it was when Allah created it and will always be so until the Day of Judgment, not a plant should be uprooted within it and it’s game shall not be frightened away and it’s lost things shall not be picked up except by he who will announce it”

Verily it is safety and security which Allah the Most Wise of Legislators has sanctioned for His country that it may be an example to be followed by those places from around the world who face towards it for prayer, so that they may attain the value of peace and security and observe it’s effects in the lives of people, the effects on their wealth, souls and honor, for verily Allah chose Makkah as a sanctuary and a Land free from violence and harmful things, and it is not only these things from which Makkah is free, Nay! But Allah has also secured it’s inhabitants from filthy words and vulgar terms “He should not utter foul words nor dispute unjustly during the Hajj”[2:197] And He made secure within it the bird and the wild beast and all creatures so that the feeling of peace will be more profound and contentment more complete for “He who has a heart or gives ear while he is heedful”[50:37]

And from that which testifies to the sacredness of Makkah are those ayahs which have been revealed promising punishment for He who is tempted to do evil within it even if he does not commit the act! It is as how Allah says “And whoever inclines to evil actions therein or to do wrong, him we shall cause to taste from a painful torment” [22:25]

And Ilhaad (which is mentioned in the verse) is deviation from the Deen of Allah which He has legislated and included in this is Shirk with Allah in the Haram or Kufr in Him or committing any of those acts which are prohibited by Allah or forsaking any of those things which Allah has made obligatory or defying any of the sacred things of Allah until some of the People of knowledge have said that included in this category is the disdain of food in Makkah.

Also from the Virtues of Makkah, O Servants of Allah is that it has been forbidden for us to face towards it or turn our backs toward it whilst relieving ourselves unlike other cities besides it, Rasulullah said “When any one of you sits down to answer the call of nature, he should not face the kiblah or turn his back towards it.”
(Muslim)

And from it’s virtues is that which has been mentioned concerning the excellence of prayer within it as it has been reported from an authentic source that Rasulullah said “ One prayer performed in this Masjid of mine is better that a thousand prayers performed elsewhere except for the masjid of the Ka’bah”
(Muslim)

And in another narration He said “A prayer within this masjid of mine is better than a thousand prayers in any other place except for the Masjidil Haram, and a prayer within the Masjidil Haram is better than a prayer in this masjid of mine by one hundred prayers"
(Reported by Ahmad and Ibn Hibban with an authentic Isnaad)

So the meaning of this hadeeth is that a prayer within the Masjidil Haram is equal to 100,000 prayers because one prayer in the prophets mosque is equal to 1000 prayers and salaat in the Haram excels that by 100 times and so the total of it all is 100,000 prayers! But the scholars have differed concerning this multiplying of rewards , is it limited specifically to the masjid itself or does it include all of Makkah? I.e. that which is within its boundaries? And what is most clear and Allah knows best is that this multiplying of rewards includes all of Makkah, however salaat in the masjid itself is of more excellence because of the superiority of that place and the extra reward to be gained with praying with a multitude of people.

These are some of the virtues of Makkah and Know! That these virtues do not relieve us of the responsibilities by which we are bound!

“Allah has made the Ka’bah, the Sacred House, an asylum of security and benefits for mankind, and also the Sacred Month and the animals of offerings and the garlanded (people of animals marked with garlands on their necks), that you may know that Allah has knowledge of all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, and that Allah is the All-Knower of each and everything” [5:97]

“Know (O mankind) that Allah is sever in punishment and that Allah is the All-Merciful, All – Forgiving”

“It is but for the Messenger to carry (the truth) and Allah knows that which you conceal and that which you manifest”

May Allah bless me and you with this Qur’an and benefit me and you with what is in it from the Aayat and Dhikr Hakeem.

I have said what I have said. If it was correct then it was from Allah, and if was incorrect then it is from the Shaytaan and Myself, and I seek forgiveness from Allah. Verily He is All Forgiving

Second Part:

All praise be to Allah and May the Mercy and blessings of Allah be upon Him who no Prophet will follow

To Proceed:

O People, verily Allah has honored Makkah with the highest possible honor and made it the Mother of Towns and a Qiblah for All Muslims wherever they may be upon the stretch of this earth and bestowed upon it status and greatness and sacredness which is obligatory for every Muslim to believe in and to act upon in full measure and give its due respect. This should instill in the hearts of those who journey towards the Sacred house of Allah the realization that it is compulsory upon them to act accordingly with certain etiquettes and that he should not neglect any of that so that he does not fall into the harmful unknowingly, because the respect that an individual shows towards this place is a way of showing his respect towards Allah the One and Only, Allah says “That, and whoever honors the sacred tings of Allah, then that is better for him with his Lord. The cattle are lawful to you, except those mentioned to you. So shun the abomination of (worshipping) idols and shun lying speech. Worship none but Allah, not associating partners in worship unto Him;” [22:30-31]

So pay attention to it O guests of Allahs Sacred House! And let there not emit from yourselves any vile acts and do not let yourselves come short in revering Allahs House or Respecting the ceremonies of pilgrimage for which you have traveled long and far distances for it’s sake, For verily Allah Most Glorified has said: “The Hajj is in the well known months. So whosoever intends to perform Hajj therein then he should not utter foul words, nor commit sin, nor dispute unjustly during the Hajj” [2:197]

And the Chosen one has said “He who performs Hajj and does not speak obscenely or commit evil then he returns from his sins just as the day his mother gave birth to him”
(Bukhari Muslim)

So Beware, Beware! Beware O Pilgrim from uttering foul words, Beware O Pilgrim from committing sinful acts Beware from argumentation during Hajj! Because verily they (not committing those acts) are the ceremonies legislated by Allah to be carried out in the grounds of the Mother of Towns, “Thus it is, and whosoever Honors the Symbols of Allah then it is truly from the piety of the hearts” [22:32]

This and I send prayers upon the best of creation and the most pure of mankind Muhammad bin Abdillah, Owner of the Hawdh and the Intercessor. Allah has commanded us with this order (of sending blessings upon the Prophet) and began with Himself, then the Angels who glorify Him, as He says “Verily Allah and the Angels send blessings upon the Prophet, O you who believe, send blessings upon the prophet and salute him with the Islamic greeting”[33:56]

O Allah send Your peace and blessings upon Your slave and messenger Muhammad; Owner of the luminous face and glowing forehead. O Allah show Your pleasure towards the Four Khulafaa’ Abi Bakr, Umar, Uthmaan and Ali, and Towards the Taabi’een and those who follow them with Ihsaan until the last day. And bestow upon us from Your ni’mah, forgiveness, generosity, kindness, and Ihsaan as how you bestowed upon them Ya Arham ar-Raahimeen (O most merciful of the merciful)

O Allah Give Islam and the Muslimeen Izzah and defeat Shirk and the Mushrikeen

O Allah Make victorious your Book and the Sunnah of your Prophet and the Worship of the Believers.

O Allah Grant relief to those who are suffering from the Muslimeen, And uplift the grief and distress from those who are grieving, and fulfill the debts of those who are in debts from the Mu’mineen, With your mercy Ya Arham ar-Raahimeen.

O Allah grant us safety in our land, and improve our leaders and those in charge of our affairs. Make our rulers from those who fear you and have Taqwa and follow that which pleases You, Ya Arham ar-Raahimeen

O Allah make our leaders successful in doing that which you love and approve of, O Allah strengthen their courage, Ya Dhal Jalaali wal Ikraam

Our Lord Give is in this World that which is good and in the hereafter that which is good and save us from the Hell fire.

amirah_87
12-28-2006, 04:27 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

A Beautiful khutbah MashaAllah, and a wonderful translation.

Allah Yubaarrik feek!

Mawaddah
01-11-2007, 03:10 PM

Okay so I'm digging up this thread because I want to ask a question :D:D

I came across the Khutbah which was given this year at Arafah and it's so beautiful :cry:

Heres' the link : http://www.islamway.com/?iw_s=Lesson...scholar_id=113

And so I was wondering whether these Khutbahs which are given every year are translated or not? :?

If yes, where can I find the translations please?

Baarakallahu Feekum :)

amirah_87
01-11-2007, 05:14 PM
Hey Maw, The Link's not workin' for me?

Mawaddah
01-11-2007, 05:22 PM
I wonder why? :? Its working for me :confused:

amirah_87
01-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Okie dokes, Its workin' now!

Maw, Man huwal khateeb?

Mawaddah
01-11-2007, 05:42 PM
The name of the khateeb is listed at the top of the page.

Abdullah sa'eed or summink like that

amirah_87
01-11-2007, 05:46 PM
Ash-shaykh sa'eed Ibnu Abdillaahi Hammaad?

Mawaddah
01-11-2007, 05:49 PM
Yup that one :happy:

He talks so good ey :shade:

Masha'allah.

amirah_87
01-11-2007, 05:52 PM
Maa Ana Daariyah Man Huw, wa lam asma3 3anhu QAD.. But MashaAllah He's good! :thumbs_up

Jazaaks for the link!

Mawaddah
01-11-2007, 05:54 PM
I've never heard about him either princess ;D

I just only stumbled upon him today

Yea he rocks big time Masha'allah :shade:

See if he has anymore Muhadharahs?

And back to my main question....no one knows ey if I can find translations? coz I cant' find any...

S_87
02-28-2007, 03:16 PM

i clicked the linky and it says this is a khutbah for eid :? the arafat khutbah was given by sheikh al shaikh this year and the previous years.
its here:
http://liveislam.net/browsearchive.php?sid=&id=32672

as for translation umm they were selling this years hajj in different languages in makkah but i dont know if the actual khutbahs were translated :?

afriend
03-25-2007, 10:26 AM

That time again :hiding:

http://download.yousendit.com/7C73E9C812DC876A

JazakAllah khair sister :)

:w:

afriend
03-31-2007, 06:57 PM

I'm in no rush sister. Take as long as you want :)

Mawaddah
05-26-2007, 10:42 AM
Khutbah Shuraim

Brotherhood

First Part:

Verily all praise is due to Allaah, we praise Him, we ask His assistance and we seek His forgiveness. And we seek refuge in Allaah from the evils of our souls and from the evils of our actions. Whoever Allaah guides, no one can lead him astray and whoever is led astray there is no guide for Him. I bear witness that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allaah – alone and with no partner. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

“O you who believe! Fear Allaah as He ought to be feared and do not die except while you are Muslims.”

“O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord who created you from a single soul and then created from that its mate, and spread out from them many men and women. And fear Allaah from whom you demand your mutual rights. Verily Allaah is an All-Watcher over you.”

“O you who believe! Fear Allaah and say a word that is true and to the point, Allaah will rectify your actions and forgive you your sins. And whoever obeys Allaah and His Messenger has achieved the greatest success.”

To proceed:

Indeed, the best of speech is the Book of Allaah (ta’aala) and the best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam). And the worst of matters are the ones that are newly invented, for indeed every newly invented matter is an innovation, and every innovation is a misguidance and every misguidance is in the Hellfire.

O people,

The era of Islam has lengthened, and with each passing day, from the first of generations to our day today, Islam has been teaching its sons day after day, the spirit of being steadfast upon this Deen and teaching them the etiquettes of fighting and defense, and teaching them to have patience in the face of difficulties and trials and destruction with the spirit of one who is submitted to the will of his Lord, one who has utmost confidence in the fulfillment of the promise of His lord, whilst at the same time bearing for the sake of Allah every hardship encountered.

The Knowledge of these principles is not limited to one Muslim individual excluding the masses, No! rather it is compulsory upon all Muslims to have perception of these feelings ( of distress, hardship), it is imperative that they know it even if they are being experienced by only a few Muslims, and not by the majority, because it is from the practices of Allah in this worldly life that Muslim communities and the Believers in their Lord, those who are content with their Lord and with their prophet peace be upon him, will vary in ranks and wealth and capabilities in the face of difficulties and strength.

For there are the strong (amongst them) and there are the weak, the wealthy and the poor, the healthy and the sick. (There are) those who are in times of peace and those who are at war, and verily they, because of this varying of conditions from one to another further confirm their need of each other in times of leisure and times of hardship, in times of difficulty and ease, in times of happiness and times of sadness, and so, in this way, it only proves the need of their souls to have mutual nearness to one another no matter how far their dwellings may be from each other.
The need of mercy towards each other, no matter how much oppression may increase. The need of understanding between each other no matter how many differences there may be. Rather, they are in urgent need of each one of them perceiving the other with full understanding of these feelings as how it has been stressed upon in this true religion of ours. For what is there to prevent the understanding of each others differences? And (what is there to prevent) the strengthening of bonds between the people of Islam to the extent that if one was to sneeze in the east, his brothers in the west would do Tashmeet (to say Yarhamakallah) for him, and if one in the north was seized with illness, his brothers in the south would feel his pain?!

It is of no doubt O servants of Allah that it is imperative for the Muslim communities to heighten their concerns and worries for their brothers from the Muslims, So that the occasions will not be few when he comes across those who will advise him, or show affections towards him, or feel pain for him.

Verily! When the likes of these positive actions are witnessed between the Muslims, there will be no chance for them to fall prey to that which may take its place (enmity etc.)
No! but instead every time there looms the face of misfortune, and the fangs of disunion and discord are bared, and there befalls a crisis which tries with severity those afflicted, and weakens their determination, the spirit of patience which is lit by the guidance of Al-Wali, Al-Qadeer is not extinguished, regardless of the horrors of oppression and evil leadership bearing heavily upon their chests.

And so thru this course of action, Islam remains towering and grand and the Muslims do not weaken because of those calamities, rather they do not cease from repeating the book of their Lord and reciting His words “ O you who believe, have patience and encourage one another to have patience and keep close and fear Allah that you may be successful.”

Verily they are able to derive from the verses addressing patience which are found in more than 80 places in the Qur’an, signs and comforts, for patience is the most noble method of fighting and the most noble defense of truth from falsehood, exalting over all other methods. Allah says “And if Allah did not check one set of people by means of another, the earth would indeed be full of mischief, but Allah is full of bounty to the Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)”

And patience has not been considered the most noble of methods except for it’s encompassment of All types of good whilst undoubtedly guaranteeing success, and this is achieved thru ones good reception of misfortune and hardships and enmity, thru ones good perseverance and bearing of it and ones good conduct with it and ones bearing of it with strength and ability, thru the affection gained amongst their fellow Muslims resulting in them becoming like the limbs of a body, and so they attain with Patience that which has been promised unto them by their Lord in His saying “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full without reckoning”

This bountiful reward has not been awarded for any reason besides that those who were patient fulfilled that which Allah entrusted them with, and they fulfilled their duties towards Islam and they fulfilled their obligations of steadfastness and perseverance, and they fulfilled the obligations towards one another; for as long as their bodies drew breath and the trials manifested.

Servants of Allah, the light of Islam radiates forth so that it may be that by which people are guided, so that it may strengthen the bond between one Muslim individual and another Muslim individual and one group of Muslims with another group of Muslims, building upon the most honorable of foundations and most noble of examples.

And attestment of this encompasses all aspects of virtues and mercy and aid, for verily the most glorified has said “The Beleivers, men and women, are Auliya’ (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another” [At-Taubah verse 71]

And He has said “Verily the believers are brothers”

And The Chosen one peace be upon him said “The believer for another believer is like a building, each part supports the other” (Bukhari and Muslim)

And He also said “The example of the believers in their compassion and mercy for one another is like that of a body, if one part of it is hurting the whole body stays awake trying to heal it.”

And he peace be upon him said “Aid your brother whether he is an oppressor or oppressed” (Bukhari)

All of these evidences, O servants of Allah are showing with clarity that the Shari’ah which is full of wisdom urges the assistance, union ,aid and sharing of one anothers hopes and pains between the Muslims, be they in groups or individually because the Lord is One, the religion is One, and the Prophet peace be upon him is One.

Verily this is an established truth with us whose roots are firmly established and its branches reach into the sky. It is for this that it is compulsory upon the Muslims to kindle in their souls the glorious meanings of steadfastness, Mercy, Assistance. To kindle in their souls the meanings of brotherhood and solidarity and equality and purification from any negative attitudes of preference, and to bring about love and tenderness between the difference races, for the Deen of Allah has not made any difference or preferences between the different races of mankind, nor the language nor the skin color of a person when it comes to these noble practices, because all of them are servants of Allah and the Prophet says “ And be servants of Allah, Brothers” (Bukhari and Muslim)

And how can it be that the Law of Allah and his minhaj would not contain commandments such as these, when Allah has honored the children of Adam and carried them on land and sea and provided them with At-Tayyibaat (lawful good things) and preferred them above many of those whom He has created with a marked preferment.

And Allah has honored from amongst the Children of Adam, the Ummah of Islam, and so made compulsory upon them mercy and kinship and union and assistance, which if implemented makes impossible any type of dissention and difference and selfishness and self love and disappointment and defeat.

And verily whoever has the slightest knowledge of some of the other living beings, he would be able to realize very well as a matter of fact, the effect of these concepts which are used by them for the purpose of survival and hunting and defense in the face of a transgressing enemy.

Take an ant for example, they help one another with persistence and patience in the various different tasks and the repetitive roams of the land and Allah has mentioned concerning the ant colony it’s encounter with Suleiman peace be upon him when he said “ Till when they came upon the valley of the ants , one of the ants said ‘O ants! Enter your dwellings lest Suleiman and his host should crush you whilst they perceive not.”

And likewise bee colonies are similar to that in having this awareness, with the other members of it’s colony they help one another meticulously and painstakingly in the building of their hive and their protective haven.

And you see similar practices in the birds and other animals as they travel in groups and with companions, and if a danger was to manifest in front of them they gather together and form a group, because of their clear understanding that if they were to break apart they would be defeated and overcome.

So if these are the perceptions and instincts which are evident in insects and dumb beasts, then what more the Muslim human being who is capable of acquiring these perceptions thru instinct and thru sharee’ah both! as Rasulullah says “ The Muslim is the brother of another Muslim, he does not oppress him nor does he surrender him to the enemy, whoever fulfills the need of his Muslim brother, Allah will fulfill his needs and whoever relieves a Muslim of a difficulty from the difficulties of this world Allah will relieve from him a difficulty from the difficulties of the Last day and whoever conceals a Muslim, Allah will conceal him on the Day of resurrection,” (Reported by Bukhari with this wording)

Verily within our Muslim nations are communities by whom bitter days pass by , in which Baatil (Falsehood) has transformed into the Haqq (Truth) and in which the Haqq has become Baatil, because the revolution of times has obliterated the true owners of strength on the earth and so established himself as the Lord of the land and made out the original kings of the land to be outcasts and terrorists without any rights, All of this calls upon the resolution of the Islamic community to reach out towards those (who are being oppressed) With mercy and affection and a sense of responsibility towards them and unrelenting effort to establish the truth and abolish falsehood, For it is not possible for the Haqq to lose its essence (in the face of falsehood) as (falsehood) is a sickness, an obstruction which seeks only its own kind. The crimes of Fir’ awn did not become virtues simply because he was a king capable of giving orders and preventing actions being taken and was capable of the killing of children and the withholding of women.

Verily if we do not understand this well, then we will not be able to distinguish between the intentions of those who seek a hidden devastating attack (against us) which is capable of making our brothers from the Islamic communities into a tale to be narrated, or a people of no significance within the community.

Except if we throw our greed behind us, and our solace remains in the faith that Allah is all capable of His affairs, but most people do not know.

SECOND PART

All praise is to Allah alone and may the prayers and blessings upon the one whom after there is no prophet.

To proceed:
O people, verily the need for the unification of the Islamic communities and the integration of their feelings and perceptions, is in accordance to what has been legislated by Allah upon them.

The call towards this is not something unprecedented and new, and it is not a dream; a fantasy which can never be realized, nor is it an unreachable charm, nor is it a parable to be laughed at, No! Rather it is a continuous occurrence, in every time and place, and even though it may not be apparent at times, verily it still makes its appearance at other times.

And verily all of this is easy for those whom Allah has made easy the implementation of these qualities.
The traits of helping one another sincerely and the feeling of brotherhood and steadfastness upon the Deen are in accordance to what has been legislated by Allah upon them, for strength on its own is not sufficient, and patience alone does not fulfill ones needs and bravery alone does not repel enmity, as long as these matters are not unified together by the co-operation of one another and the hold together of hands between the communities, the leaders of the nations and their followers, so that by this course of action the union of the Ummah will shield and prevent it against any difficulties or attacks and protect it against any rebellion or overwhelming enmity which may weaken it’s ground or leave it exposed.

So if strength alone unaccompanied by aid and unity does not suffice, then what more if weakness is on a larger scale than strength?

For the strength of the strong is not complete except with the support of the weak for him, so what more if the weak one is supported by the strong?

And which strength is more magnificent and more glorious than the strength of Deen and faith?

Allah has given us as an example the story of Dhul Qarnain and what was given to him of strength and vigor as Allah had established him in the earth and gave him the means of everything.

We see that despite his strength and vigor he was not above the need of receiving help and support in the face of difficulties and that is when he was asked to make a barrier between the people and Ya’juj and Ma’juj , and so he said : “That in which my Lord had established me is better. So help me with strength and I will erect between you and them a barrier” [Al-Kahf]

So here he is, with all of his given strength and yet he requested from them more strength and requested from them to supply him with blocks of iron, and he requested from them to Blow upon them and so they provided him with those three things which he requested from them despite his great strength and ability. And all of this is a clear evidence that the spears will not be broken if they are gathered together.

So fear Allah! may Allah have mercy upon you all

This and I send prayers upon the best of creation and the most pure of mankind Muhammad bin Abdillah, Owner of the Hawdh and the Intercessor. Allah has commanded us with this order (of sending blessings upon the Prophet) and began with Himself, then the Angels who glorify Him, as He says “Verily Allah and the Angels send blessings upon the Prophet, O you who believe, send blessings upon the prophet and salute him with the Islamic greeting”[33:56]

O Allah send Your peace and blessings upon Your slave and messenger Muhammad; As how you have sent your blessings upon Ibraaheem and the family of Ibraheem Verily you are the Most Praiseworthy, Most Magnificent.

O Allah show Your pleasure towards the Four Khulafaa’ Abi Bakr, Umar, Uthmaan and Ali, and Towards the Taabi’een and those who follow them with Ihsaan until the last day.

And bestow upon us from Your ni’mah, forgiveness, generosity, kindness, and Ihsaan as how you bestowed upon them Ya Arham ar-Raahimeen (O most merciful of the merciful)

O Allah Give Islam and the Muslimeen Glory

And defeat Shirk and the Mushrikeen

O Allah Make victorious your Book and the Sunnah of your Prophet and Your Believing Slaves.

O Allah Grant relief to those who are suffering from the Muslimeen, And uplift the grief and distress from those who are grieving, and fulfill the debts of those who are in debts from the Mu’mineen, With your mercy O most Merciful of the Merciful.

O Allah Give victory to our brothers who are Oppressed in Palestine
O Allah Give victory to our brothers who are Oppressed in Palestine

O Allah Grant them victory over the Invading Jews.

O Allah Grant them victory over those enemies of theirs and Yours.

O Allah strengthen their determination, and guide their opinions O Owner of Majesty and Honor.

O Allah make the affairs of their Enemies in ruin and turn their power against them Ya Hayy Ya Qayyum Ya Dhal Jalaali Wal Ikraam.

O Allah that good which we have asked you and which you have not asked you for then grant us it, and help us to perfect those shortcomings in our Deeds and our expectations.

Glorified is your Lord, the Lord of Honour and Power, Free is He from what they attribute unto Him, And peace be on the Messengers, and All the praises and thanks are to Allah, Lord of the Aalameen...

syilla
05-26-2007, 11:27 AM
^^^MashaAllah...you should create a booklet on translated khutbah...

'Abd al-Baari
05-26-2007, 01:57 PM

I've just read the kutbahs that have been translated
Jazakallah Khair for your efforts sis Mawaddah

afriend
05-27-2007, 04:53 PM

BarakAllah feeki, you do not know happy I am sister. May Allah bless you, ameen!

:smile:

------
05-27-2007, 04:56 PM
:salamext:

Jazaak Allaah khayr sis! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.