/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can't find a way to?

Curaezipirid
10-19-2006, 09:20 PM
First of all I could not find a specific thread that has many posts to read through and try to find the one you need in respect of the technicians work.

So since I gave it this title perhaps it can become like I was looking for? (depending upon constant usefulness I guess)

However my question in need of technique is this:

If I am wanting to donate monetarily;

But have tried by PM system to announce what prevents me;
and to no avail;

Then what exactly is it that I can do to receive an answer?

My issue is that I will not send money by internet simply because I really can not afford to but can afford to donate in small cash.
Perhaps my cash to Mosque will connect since school same.

(but Hells Bells my mind just can not help but do the quantum leap -not over the moon by any shot- but through to the fact of that school alignment being arranged through the specific magnetic centre at this time at Earth with has a specific quality of attraction: the minimalists main format style need be way through England and surrounds because Americans are receiving of not Australians and their culture can not discern between that an black magic faking at being the school; well, not even because so much as consequential to the reason for the magnetism altering) (London, the belly of Her the Beast who stole the bell, but she got a belly ache from too many feather and rolling over her belly landing at:

boundary street

malaikumuassalamuawarahmathallahiuwarabarakathahu

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
10-20-2006, 06:51 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

In other words, you want to donate to the forum without using the internet, like using mail perhaps??

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Curaezipirid
10-20-2006, 07:23 AM
yes

an also got frustrated that I had to open a thread for asking about salam

*charisma*
10-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

an also got frustrated that I had to open a thread for asking about salam
Now 'salam' the greeting, or the literal translation of peace?

if it's the greeting, there are a lot of threads persisting to that topic inshallah :)

and about the donation, the person you should most likely get in contact with is the Head Admin., Bro kadafi inshallah.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Curaezipirid
10-23-2006, 06:01 AM
It was Salam as in "this is my frustration not yours" and intended by way of apology which I am certain that any person whom read it without an accusing mind would only have been able to read. and Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.