/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what truly happened to uponsunnah (and should this converge with another thread?)

Curaezipirid
10-19-2006, 11:58 PM
Alaikumassalam who is concerned:

I had a bad feeling the day I made a post to Upon Sunnah, only once. But because my Dad was accounting their being wrong as though able through me. I kept wondering: how's he doing that. But just now I realise He the wrong in the equation.

I liked those forums. Between WhyIslam and IslamOnline, it sort of comes together all the same in the internet.

But also I worry about the whole situation because my family had a friend in Pakistan named Zahee Kahn whom my dad and mum wrongly accounted their selves against! Zahee used to babysit me when I was 5-6, and I am realising how hard Pakistani folk have been accepting Australians whom were not properly accounting.

So that is what I have to say upon the matter!

Walaikumuassalamuawarahmathuallahi warabarakathahu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.