/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BNP- Anti-asian, or anti-muslim

Mohsin
10-20-2006, 11:26 PM
:sl:

Was having an interetsting discussion with an asian woman, and she said how she was proud of her friend who has joined the British national party. I was obv quite dismayed at how an asian was happy that her friend had joined the BNP, as it was anti-asian and I thought they wanted us out. But she replied saying they are just anti-muslim, not anti-asian. Now i'm sure this is untrue, they are antio aisan anti muslim, anti everything that is not a white bred and born british person. Am I right, does ne1 knw 4 sure?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-20-2006, 11:32 PM
they seem like a bit of anti everything, there probably even a bit racist towards each other !!!

azim
10-20-2006, 11:35 PM
Asalaamu alaykum.

The BNP are just neo-nazis. They are anti-asian (and anti-black, well anti-anyone who isnt White European).

Recently, the new leader Nick Griffin, has tried to make the BNP seem more mainstream - which has been successful with more rises.

They've also focused their attacks more on Muslims - simply because a)most asians are Muslim and b)it goes with the current climate. This has even gone as far as having Sikhs record interviews in support of the BNP etc... Yet no Sikh would ever be allowed to join the party.

Their tactic of blaming the Muslims is similar to the Nazi tactic of blaming the Jews. The holocaust included many different racial and ethnic groups murdered, but Jews were the focus of their attacks as it helped rally support from the German people and make their extreme right-wing views easier to swallow.

S_87
10-21-2006, 11:11 AM

they are anti all non whites however because atm the muslims are hated they are atm 'anti muslim only'
however they are really anti asian ...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
10-21-2006, 11:16 AM
They're anti-non-white and anti-non-English (so they hate the Welsh, the Irish and the Scottish).

They're just scapegoating Muslims to get more votes with Asians who happen to hate them. If the BNP actually came to power, they'd deport everyone not born in Britain and would otherwise oppress non-white people.

Fishman
10-21-2006, 11:18 AM
The BNP are also anti-semetic, but because people won't vote for them if the show it, they pretend to support Israel.
:w:

Muezzin
10-21-2006, 11:19 AM
Also, they try to use 'statistics' to 'prove' that black people are somehow inferior to white people. That speaks for itself.

Bloody idiots would probably like to bring back slavery...

muzna
10-21-2006, 11:34 AM
ooo..an anti-everything party...

Fishman
10-21-2006, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muzna
ooo..an anti-everything party...
They hate everyone who is not a hetrosexual white Christian.

muzna
10-21-2006, 11:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
They hate everyone who is not a hetrosexual white Christian.
assalam....
and people vote for them? crazy...

Fishman
10-21-2006, 11:44 AM
assalam....
and people vote for them? crazy...
Unfortunately people do. and some of their most prominent members have been recently raided and discovered to be in possession of huge amounts od explosives.

muzna
10-21-2006, 11:46 AM
Unfortunately people do. and some of their most prominent members have been recently raided and discovered to be in possession of huge amounts od explosives.
hmm..i dont know if this is a stupid question, but what are politicians doing with explosives?

Fishman
10-21-2006, 11:48 AM
hmm..i dont know if this is a stupid question, but what are politicians doing with explosives?
Terrorism, millitary coup, etc.

Muezzin
10-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Terrorism, millitary coup, etc.
You forgot birthday parties.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
10-21-2006, 06:45 PM
da ones in my town are anti-bengaliz.. cuz derz so many of uz packed in 1 area LOL its quite funni, if i hear a racist comment *dey wudnt dare say anythin 2 me directly* i juz laugh at dem n dey get embarased

Mohsin
10-21-2006, 09:49 PM

Anyone have website links by them, cos i need proof to show this person

chacha_jalebi
10-21-2006, 10:28 PM
^ is this the program where the man pretends to be a BNP member, but really hes a jew n he is secret filmin em:p that man was heavy :D:D:D

Curious girl2
10-21-2006, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohsin

Was having an interetsting discussion with an asian woman, and she said how she was proud of her friend who has joined the British national party. I was obv quite dismayed at how an asian was happy that her friend had joined the BNP, as it was anti-asian and I thought they wanted us out. But she replied saying they are just anti-muslim, not anti-asian. Now i'm sure this is untrue, they are antio aisan anti muslim, anti everything that is not a white bred and born british person. Am I right, does ne1 knw 4 sure?
The BNP are anti-just about everying that isnt white and 'British'. Sad really because even people that you would consider White British have some many different ethnicities in the lineage that really we are all a bit of a mix up! At the moment they are focussing on Muslims, but thats only because of the media fucussing on so many Muslim related issues of late. It will be Hindu's or Jews next. The BNP are oppotunists who just want to stir up racial hatred.

Peace CG
<sorry bout the bad spelling, I'm a bit tired!:uhwhat >

Durrah
10-21-2006, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Curious girl2
The BNP are anti-just about everying that isnt white and 'British'. Sad really because even people that you would consider White British have some many different ethnicities in the lineage that really we are all a bit of a mix up! At the moment they are focussing on Muslims, but thats only because of the media fucussing on so many Muslim related issues of late. It will be Hindu's or Jews next. The BNP are oppotunists who just want to stir up racial hatred.

Peace CG
Exactly true.

To me, any ethnic minority who claims any support for the BNP is a massive fool. You only need to look through their history and past actions to know that their aims are clear: a white anglo saxon germanic christian nation. The BNP have never denied it and if you friend Mohsin doesnt believe you, then drop them off in the nearest BNP strong hold and lets see how long they last.

I can guarantee that they would most likely be killed- and yes they have killed before, plenty of times. Just not convivted enough for them as some memebers of the police force are unfortantly are embbedded with them. We saw this in the stephen lawrence murder and how memebers of the met, high senior officers consiprered with racists to destroy vital evidence and this only got as far as it did through the persevrence of stephen's family and lawyers.

I know that right wing asian hindu groups (like BJP) have started to form alliances with BNP leaders in this country but most BNP supporters deep down dislike this and many of the hardcore supporters are upset with any allainces with non white british, non christian groups.

chacha_jalebi
10-22-2006, 07:48 PM
i would say like the BNP are anti muslim, i think they tryin to get all the other minorities on der side and then make them agenst the muslims, but u no once they get all the minorities on their side, they jus gona turn againist them :p

i rememba hearin the BNP got sum sikh member in their crew, and most of their leaflets are anti islam and they always blame muslims for everytin :p lol :D:D:D but yeh i would say they anti islam!!!!

Fishman
10-22-2006, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
i would say like the BNP are anti muslim, i think they tryin to get all the other minorities on der side and then make them agenst the muslims, but u no once they get all the minorities on their side, they jus gona turn againist them :p

i rememba hearin the BNP got sum sikh member in their crew, and most of their leaflets are anti islam and they always blame muslims for everytin :p lol :D:D:D but yeh i would say they anti islam!!!!
There is a prominent BNP member who has Turkish heritage.

chacha_jalebi
10-22-2006, 08:48 PM
is he muslim bro?

Fishman
10-22-2006, 09:05 PM
is he muslim bro?
I think he (or she, I can't remember) is only half-Turkish. And I don't think he's Muslim, must have had one non-practicing parent and one non-muslim parent.

AvarAllahNoor
10-23-2006, 10:49 AM

He wasn't a Sikh, he was made to look like one. Looked more like a tramp dragged off the streets and had a cloth draped around his head. Did you see the style of his turban? It was hanging out.

They are anti-Islam though. They try to gain support from others and then they'll chuck us all out :)

Protected_Diamond
10-23-2006, 04:43 PM
A bit of both.
What they show on the front is nothing compared to what they feel inside.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
10-23-2006, 09:49 PM
ive seen dat.. it woz borin so i like didnt finish watchn it..

ooooooo i once saw dis prog. on channel 4 interviewin a bnp member, and he goes his party aint racist?! say whaaaaaa

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.