/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phone Business

Isaac
10-21-2006, 09:25 AM
Asalmualikum

I was contemplating about getting into the mobile phone business and was interested to see if anybody knows the now how on how to set one up, i.e a shop that sells contracts etc etc.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
10-21-2006, 11:00 AM
AsalamuALaykum,

:rollseyes urm, basically right, gimme a million pounds, and i'll sort it out for you

:heated: :D

Isaac
10-21-2006, 11:26 AM
;D Thanks, cash or cheque

Pk_#2
10-21-2006, 11:28 AM
AsalamuAlaykum,

cash will be a good idea?

*rolls eyes*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lolwatever
10-23-2006, 09:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac
Asalmualikum

I was contemplating about getting into the mobile phone business and was interested to see if anybody knows the now how on how to set one up, i.e a shop that sells contracts etc etc.
salams bro...

i think ull need alot of capital coz... and u gotta remember that ur gonna need alot of patience, coz revenue comes in long run...

Think of aiming at a specific market.... Muslim sector for example, or market heavily in ethnic sector (i.e. market in other languages - e.g. ur own ethnic language).... that way u can attract customers from easy to get sectors of the market... which can speed things up inshalah.

Make sure u run ur media well... u'd rather have low stock and extravagent advertisemetn than visa versa.... coz image is really important...

dunno.. ask me for specifics n i can giv u better advise inshaallah...

hope dat helps :D
take carea ll the best!!!
salamz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.