/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BRYCE 6.0!!! No Kidding!

Fishman
10-22-2006, 09:17 PM
:sl:
Bryce 6.0 has recently been released, and if you are a member of the DAZ Platinum club you can get it for about 6 dollars (about three quid)! That's right, only three quid!

You're probably going to think I work for DAZ now, aren't you...
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
10-22-2006, 09:27 PM
No way?! OMG, I so have to get me one of those!

Bro, what is Bryce? :uhwhat

IbnAbdulHakim
10-22-2006, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

stop actin like u dont u kno lol we all kno the nerd within far7an :p

jk bro for real wat is bryce, i admit u made it sound a bit :coolious:

IbnAbdulHakim
10-22-2006, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Nope. :)

I'm more inclined to think of you as a super geek. :D
lay off the fish man :anger:

his under my protection :coolious:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fishman
10-22-2006, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

Bryce=nice for mice that eat rice twice.

Bryce is a CGI computer program that started off as a landscape generator but has now expanded to become a general program. It isn't high-end and expensive, but it isn't some naff Google freebe either.

An example of good-quality Brycework (the blurriness is due to JPGing, Bryce normally produces sharp images):

Fishman
10-22-2006, 09:40 PM
As well as a shiny green and silver user interface, Bryce 6.0 features a 'random replicate' fuction for positioning lots of objects at random places in a scene. It also features custom moons and a picture-based brush for the terrain editor.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-22-2006, 09:42 PM

Where can I get this :uuh:

Fishman
10-22-2006, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed

Where can I get this :uuh:

The DAZ website. But if you are not part of the Platinum club it costs about $99.00.

Dahir
10-23-2006, 05:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
The DAZ website. But if you are not part of the Platinum club it costs about $99.00.
+o(

Whoa, Fishy, you just made me choke on my dinner. That's a bit steep in pricing for a doodling device, no offense.

I can just download Linux and create my own open-source program of that sort -- but I'm a programming nutcase so I think the price might get me to settle.

imsad

Fishman
10-23-2006, 08:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
+o(

Whoa, Fishy, you just made me choke on my dinner. That's a bit steep in pricing for a doodling device, no offense.

I can just download Linux and create my own open-source program of that sort -- but I'm a programming nutcase so I think the price might get me to settle.

imsad
It's actually quite cheap for a CGI program. They normally cost a few hundred quid!

lolwatever
10-23-2006, 10:56 AM
guess wat, max 9 out soon too :D

afriend
10-23-2006, 01:34 PM
:coolious:

YEAH Well said lolly...welcome back? ^o) :eek:

Who needs to pay when you have uTorrent ;) and a beloved 7.6Mbps connection :cry: Wonderful :p jk

Dahir
10-23-2006, 02:48 PM
I have Torrent, I've had it for MONTHS! I don't know how to use it!

Please show me how to use it! Step-by-step!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.