PDA

View Full Version : salaam!!



IzakHalevas
10-24-2006, 11:26 PM
Peace be upon you all.

I am a Jew from Turkey and I absolutly love all religions because I find them very fascinating. I hope I can gain very beneficial information from you all. :happy:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lavikor201
10-24-2006, 11:40 PM
Turkish Jews? There are still many of you left?
Reply

moujahid
10-24-2006, 11:43 PM
MashaAllah.. Welcome to the forum
and may Allah guide you to the truth.
remember we are all supposed to spend our lives in the obidience of our Creator rather than His disobidience because He is the One who created us and to Him we will return. In the darkness of our graves, there will be no help except from Allah through the Mercy and Love of Allah, Subhanahu wa Ta'ala.
Reply

IzakHalevas
10-24-2006, 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by lavikor201
Turkish Jews? There are still many of you left?
There are about 25,000 Turkish Jews, most live in acertain area, where you would think you lived in a majority Jewish country when entering some neighborhoods.

But I converted. I was not raised a Jew.

And, moujahid, thank you for your kind words. May you be blessed. :)
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Muhammad
10-24-2006, 11:54 PM
Greetings,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will have a beneficial stay here and will enjoy it too!

Feel free to ask any questions :).

Peace.
Reply

moujahid
10-24-2006, 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by IzakHalevas
But I converted. I was not raised a Jew.
Strange to know that you converted to Judaism. The Torah itself confirms the coming of the last Prophet and the Torah also confirms that it is not the final book. The message of Torah was Bani Isra'eel only. It's time for you to believe in the final book from the Lord of Moses - The Glorious Qur'an . Because you now live in post-last messenger of God era. The final messenger of God has already come and left us. Which world are you in?

It is time for you to bear witness that there is no God but Allah and Muhammd is the Prophet of Allah.

:)

Allahu Rabbi - Laa Shareekalah
Reply

lavikor201
10-25-2006, 12:08 AM
The Torah itself confirms the coming of the last Prophet
Oh could you point me to the verse? And please don't copy and paste a post riddled with lies. I want to hear your own words and analysis on the verse you choose.

the Torah also confirms that it is not the final book.
Please point me the verse in the Torah which says this to...
Reply

IzakHalevas
10-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by moujahid
Strange to know that you converted to Judaism. The Torah itself confirms the coming of the last Prophet and the Torah also confirms that it is not the final book. The message of Torah was Bani Isra'eel only. It's time for you to believe in the final book from the Lord of Moses - The Glorious Qur'an . Because you now live in post-last messenger of God era. The final messenger of God has already come and left us. Which world are you in?

It is time for you to bear witness that there is no God but Allah and Muhammd is the Prophet of Allah.

:)

Allahu Rabbi - Laa Shareekalah

I'm sorry you feel that way. I disagree with you and believe your claims to be inaccurate, but you are welcome to present me with this knew enlightening information you have. But not from propaganda as the guy above me said already.
Reply

moujahid
10-25-2006, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by lavikor201
Oh could you point me to the verse? And please don't copy and paste a post riddled with lies. I want to hear your own words and analysis on the verse you choose.
:) Lying is Haraam in Islaam my friend. To you is your way and to me is mine.
Follow this link InshaAllah http://muhammad.net/biblelp/index.htm

Originally Posted by lavikor201
Please point me the verse in the Torah which says this to...
Its very simple - Point to a verse in the Torah that says it is the final book for all mankind.
Reply

lavikor201
10-25-2006, 12:35 AM
Lying is Haraam in Islaam my friend. To you is your way and to me is mine.
Follow this link InshaAllah http://muhammad.net/biblelp/index.htm
I asked you to provide a verse and use your own brain, but obviously you are incapable of doing so. You had to post propoganda. You obviously know very little Hebrew, and very little about the Torah so you have resorted to posting a link of a man who decided to LIE, and slander my scriptures with false claims.

I challenged you to use your own brain. You failed.

Its very simple - Point to a verse in the Torah that says it is the final book for all mankind.
Plenty do in the Midrash, Devarim, and Prophets. They explain how not one word may be added nor subtracted by us humans and he will not change the laws either, because the Torah is his law for humanity.

But you may believe what you wish.
Reply

moujahid
10-25-2006, 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by IzakHalevas
I'm sorry you feel that way. I disagree with you and believe your claims to be inaccurate, but you are welcome to present me with this knew enlightening information you have. But not from propaganda as the guy above me said already.
:) its ok you dont have to feel sorry for anything. and trust me friend there is no propoganda :) . The truth stands out distinct from falsehood. It is like black and white only if your minds and hearts were open. Judaism was the religion of the true Rabb, only until the Prophet 'Eisa came and his message was the natural religion only until the last Prophet came - Muhammad (pbuh).
So there is nothing new that you have to do. All you need is to accept the last messenger who was the best of all creations in terms of his personality,attributes, manners, social status, trust, generosity, humbleness, shyness, boldness and so on. Read the book - The Sealed Nectar. Its the biography of the Last Prophet of Allah, peace be upon him. Just to get an idea of the kind of great Prophet he was.
So Islam teaches nothing new - The same message as ORIGINALLY brought down by Adam, Ibraheem, Isma'eel, Dau'd, Sulaiman, Nuh, Musa and E'esa (Peace be upon thiem all) - Put your trust in Allah and associate no partners to Him. He is the only One worthy of worship and accept the way of his beloved prophets. Since we are human beings, common sense tells us that we must follow a human being and thus the messenger of God - who is the best example of how to conduct your daily life in the best possible way that pleases Allah.
Reply

IzakHalevas
10-25-2006, 12:50 AM
Interesting site. What I found kind of odd about it however was that the author made some claims that I was dumbfounded by. The writer was telling me that "Ahmed" is in the book of Haggai, when in fact he is no where there.

2:7 and I will shake all nations, and the choicest things of all nations shall come, and I will fill this house with glory, saith HaShem of hosts.
2:8 Mine is the silver, and Mine the gold, saith HaShem of hosts.
2:9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than that of the former, saith HaShem of hosts; and in this place will I give peace, saith HaShem of hosts.'


The author then begins to make claims that the word for "flower" in Hebrew means "Muhammod" because they sound similar which is odd, because if you insert a name in the verse, it makes no sense. The author continues to make claims with verses that are mistranslated, taken out of context, and I found that was even made up! I looked for it, and it wasn't real!!!

Anyway, thank your for presenting me with this information but I believe it would definitly go under "propoganda".

If you would like to present anymore, maybe from your own analysis or knowledge I welcome you to.
Reply

lavikor201
10-25-2006, 12:54 AM
lol, I think we have all been presented with the Haggai myth once. :p

The flower one is odd. It is like someone claiming that Tove (means "good in hebrew) sounds like stove so the word must be stove. Very odd argument.

Example:

Say a verse says: "He was not feeling very good(tov) emotions today."

Then somone says "He was not feeling stove emotions today."
(tov sounds likes stove so it must be it right? WRONG.)

It sounds ridicualous. LOL!

But we are getting off topic here.


Anyway, welcome, i hope you ahv a good stay here.
Reply

Maimunah
10-25-2006, 10:43 AM
introduction thread:D
welcome to the forum
enjoy ur stay
peace
Reply

Pk_#2
10-25-2006, 10:45 AM
Peace be with you and may God guide you

Welcome bro :)

Tc man !
Reply

Ali_slave of Allah
10-25-2006, 11:50 AM
welccome to da Forum
may God guide you to straight path
Reply

snakelegs
10-26-2006, 02:02 AM
[MOUSE]שלום[/MOUSE]
welcome to LI!
don't let them scare you off!
Reply

Pk_#2
10-26-2006, 09:35 AM
AsalamuAlaykum (peace),

whose them?

I aint scary!
Reply

Sal3ma 7
10-27-2006, 02:08 AM
:welcome:
Hope u enjoy ur stay!
Reply

IzakHalevas
10-27-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Sal3ma 7
:welcome:
Hope u enjoy ur stay!
Thank you. :)
Reply

The Ruler
10-27-2006, 02:47 PM
Greetings :)

:welcome: to the forums...hope you have a great and beneficial stay here :)

:w:
Reply

Riya90
10-27-2006, 03:03 PM
welcome :)
Reply

Khayal
10-27-2006, 04:13 PM
Hi

:welcome:
Reply

Aisha20
10-27-2006, 07:06 PM
hi...

:welcome:

Enjoy ur stay :)
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 10:37 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 07:05 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 01:05 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 04:33 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 05:31 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!