/* */

PDA

View Full Version : plz help

anonymous
10-25-2006, 10:46 AM
salamzz all.. plz help i am having a bit of a crisis @ skool..ive got 2years till i leave & i absoulutely h8 it..the thing is im finkin of goin 2 Jamea, so i can finish skool n do alima..my rents r realli r sfe wid me goin but i dont wanna leave ma m8s everytime i think about this(that i'l b leavin ma m8s) i keep reminding myself of the ajr (reward) i'l inshallah get from Allah(s.w.t) also i wish to attire a more educational career, inshallah get good grades & get a good job etc n i wont be able to do this if i go Jamea.. wat shall i do? all replies much appreciated

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nishom
10-25-2006, 10:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
salamzz all.. plz help i am having a bit of a crisis @ skool..ive got 2years till i leave & i absoulutely h8 it..the thing is im finkin of goin 2 Jamea, so i can finish skool n do alima..my rents r realli r sfe wid me goin but i dont wanna leave ma m8s everytime i think about this(that i'l b leavin ma m8s) i keep reminding myself of the ajr (reward) i'l inshallah get from Allah(s.w.t) also i wish to attire a more educational career, inshallah get good grades & get a good job etc n i wont be able to do this if i go Jamea.. wat shall i do? all replies much appreciated

It does not matter what you do. All actions depend on their intentions, and if you pursue any particular direction, inshallah-you will find great blessing in it.

If you do decide to go to Jamea, im sure you can keep in touch with your friends from school. Also, im sure youll make new friends.

Also, dont think that going by Jamea youll be wrecking your chances of a good career. What better a career can their be than propogating the Deen?

Have you thought about staying on at school and going to evening/weekend Alima classes?

All the Best.

I pray Allah Almightgy gives you guidance and grants blessing in abundance in whatever path you follow, inshallah.

Wasalaam.

DigitalStorm82
10-25-2006, 07:25 PM
True friends who really loved you would ask you to follow your deen... and work for the akhira.

secondly, you can't divide your time in both and finish school in time. You can do both... but it'll take you a bit longer than normal.

If you want to become an Alima go for it... Allah is the Ar-Razzaq, He'll provide for you Inshallah. Perhaps you will get married and your husband will take care of your financial needs.

There are many options ahead of you... think it through. Good and bad of all.

May Allah help you in your decisions.

W'salaamz

Mujahidah4Allah
10-26-2006, 05:48 PM
:sl:

sis you sacrifice something for Allah [swt] He'll give you something better inshaAllah :), trust me you'll make LOADSA new friends ;)

and depending which jamia u go to, i'm sure they do curriculum subjects ...ask them.. :) so that why you can carry on with your school education...

ma'salamah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
10-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Put yor trust in Allah and he'll help u inshallah

S_87
10-27-2006, 09:49 AM

dont revolve your life around your mates and let them be a barrier for something you want to do :)

s_123_v
10-27-2006, 12:13 PM

sis, if i was you i would go to jamea. Becoming an alima is fantastic and there if alot of reward for if. once you go there you would neva regret going,

Also sister what jamea are you planning to go to?

anonymous
11-10-2006, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by s_123_v

sis, if i was you i would go to jamea. Becoming an alima is fantastic and there if alot of reward for if. once you go there you would neva regret going,

Also sister what jamea are you planning to go to?

dunno i was finkin of goin south africa cuz i heard the jameas ova there wer realli gud..wat do u guys fink?

bint_muhammed
11-10-2006, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
dunno i was finkin of goin south africa cuz i heard the jameas ova there wer realli gud..wat do u guys fink?
can you go without a mehram?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!