/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam LI

Ummu Amatullah
10-25-2006, 04:37 PM
:sl: You guys,

Long time no see.How's everyone doing?Great by the will of Allah I hope insha'allah.I know I wasn't active for the past few months because of many reasons one of them being that my sister's wedding is coming up so you know how it goes when you have an caroosah to be in the house.Well it wasn't what I call "A fun way to spend my time", but hey a girl has got to get spoiled when a girl gots to get spoiled {I'm not sure if this is a true saying I just heard it from a friend lol}.

I'm really amazed masha'allah so much features and I like the new look masha'allah it's cool:thumbs_up :thumbs_up.I look forward to reading more great posts and checking out the new features insha'allah.Eid Mubarak everyone and may Allah except our Siyam(Fasting),our Qiyam(Standing in the night prayers),and the extra hasanats we did in shahrul-Quran (Ramadhan) insha'allahul Ameen.

:w:

Sincerely,
Shukri A.K.A Al-Muslimah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
10-25-2006, 04:39 PM
Wa Alaikumussalaam Wa Rahmatulaah

You signed up on Jul 2005 and I haven't come across your post much? LOng timeeeeeeeeeee no see!

Mabrook to your sister. May Allah bless her marriage life.

BlissfullyJaded
10-25-2006, 05:04 PM
:sl:
one of them being that my sister's wedding is coming up so you know how it goes when you have an caroosah to be in the house.
Lol, yeah I do know how that feels. Its fun though...its your last few months with her anyway, best you spend it spoiling her. :D

Nice to see your post, and inshaAllah you'll get to be more active. Ameen to the adiyah. :)

Maimunah
10-25-2006, 05:10 PM
welcome bk sis:)
wasalaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
limitless
10-25-2006, 08:47 PM
:sl:

I do not know you, but welcome BACK SISTER :D have tons of fun.
Hint hint marriage section :rollseyes

:w:

- Qatada -
10-25-2006, 08:52 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome back sister. we look forward to your posts insha'Allaah.

format_quote Originally Posted by limitless
Hint hint marriage section

we know bro :p

:salamext:

Pk_#2
10-26-2006, 09:13 AM
AsalamuALaykum,

whats ps?

Anyways WB gal xx :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.