/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Travel to give dawah

al-mukhtar
06-23-2005, 04:50 PM
as salamu alikum to all the muslims
my challenge to all muslims thru out the world to come to latin america (Bolivia) for a period that they would like to help spread this deen, I offer a place where they can come and stay.

We need all the material that can be offered for this cause. I am in a country where you will not find no more than 30 native muslims w/ a population of almost 10 million and where almost 80 or more of these people have never heard about Islam other of what they heard on the news after 911 of what happened in the usa or march 11 of Spain. who accepts this challenge and how sincere are we about establishing this deen as a way of life for all mankind

Al Mukhtar Min Bolivia
P.O. Box 4211 La Paz Bolivia S. America
591 7300 7389 cell 591 22 220537 home .
al_mukhtar70@hotmail.com

Actions are but by intentions and there is for every person only that which he intended. So he whose migrition was for Allah and His Messenger, then his migration was for Allah and His Messenger, and he whose migration was to attain some worldly goal or to take marriage, then his migration was for that which he migrated.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
06-23-2005, 04:55 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum Brother al-mukhtar

Welcome to the forum :) We hope you enjoy your stay...

you posted the same post in mulitiple threads, the others have been deleted...

barakallahu feekum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.