/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I make a leaflet?

Ameeratul Layl
10-26-2006, 02:18 PM
:sl:

I hope you are well and have had a great Eid. InshAllah. :)

I have finally completed the main part of my Chemistry assigment which was to read an article about Radon and its effects etc. Then imagine I am from the 'Radiation Advise Bereau' and give people information about radon.

This information was either expected to be written up/typed up and handed in OR set out as a leaflet. I don't intend to hand in just information...I want to make a leaflet. After all, this work is to be graded and I want to put all effrt into it.

Getting to the point, I'm not sure how to make a leaflet on the computer. Ihave all the information typed up.

Could someone help please?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
10-26-2006, 02:24 PM
If you have microsoft publisher then ur task will be very simple

however if you dont have it - then look under word for different document templates and there MIGHT just be one there for a leaflet

Alternatively you can use tables to design one on word

but if u dont know any of the above methods

simply print the pages out

Take a cardboard...

cut it up in the shape of a leaflet

cut up the printed pages (exactly) and glue them on to the cardboard in sequence

then go over to a photocopy shop and get color photo copies made of it and viola

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-26-2006, 02:26 PM
MS Publisher is the best option as already mentioned.

Ameeratul Layl
10-26-2006, 02:30 PM
salam,

I have:

Microsoft Office
Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Powerpoint

No publisher... :/

I think the tables idea in Microsoft word is a good idea. No chance of using cardboard..so tidious!

jazakAllah for your help all. Anymore ideas...keep them coming!

wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-26-2006, 02:35 PM
lol you can always have the information ready and just paste it all on the MS Publisher at school/college/uni.

Ameeratul Layl
10-26-2006, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
lol you can always have the information ready and just paste it all on the MS Publisher at school/college/uni.

No, I will start panicking. I always like having my work ready and set three days before I need to hand it in. If I need to hand it in 3 days LATER...I do it the day the work is set.

I like being punctual. Doing the work at college would be a nightmare.

DigitalStorm82
10-26-2006, 03:16 PM
wow, I always wrote my 20 page term paper assigned 2 months in advance right before the class it was due lol

But thank God, Im done with college! :D

sshuraimno1fan
10-26-2006, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

I hope you are well and have had a great Eid. InshAllah. :)

I have finally completed the main part of my Chemistry assigment which was to read an article about Radon and its effects etc. Then imagine I am from the 'Radiation Advise Bereau' and give people information about radon.

This information was either expected to be written up/typed up and handed in OR set out as a leaflet. I don't intend to hand in just information...I want to make a leaflet. After all, this work is to be graded and I want to put all effrt into it.

Getting to the point, I'm not sure how to make a leaflet on the computer. Ihave all the information typed up.

Could someone help please?

microsoft publisher - ure leaflet will be top!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.