/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody explain this?

Fishman
10-26-2006, 07:34 PM
:sl:
Can somebody please explain this:

link removed
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
10-26-2006, 07:37 PM
:? :? :?

Rabi'ya:rose:

Fishman
10-26-2006, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
:? :? :?

What do you mean?

Rabi'ya
10-26-2006, 07:47 PM

i dont get the wiki entry....plus the link at the bottom of the wiki page goes toa french website :?

sorry bro, hope someone can help u inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fishman
10-26-2006, 07:47 PM
For the sake of my iman can somebody please explain why the Prophet said this?

Samee
10-26-2006, 08:15 PM

This reminds me of the time I was watching FOX news and the reporter said: "A new video from an Islamist shows him saying that people around the world should convert to Islam; OR ELSE!"

We then saw the video, and he was saying that people need to convert to Islam or there will be severe consequences in this life and in the next.

Of course, He was referring to Allah punishing us in this life and the next. But the reporter put a crazy spin on it like he was going to kill everyone if they didn't convert.

I see no difference here. The Messenger (peace be upon him) said he will fight against the people until they proclaim the oneness of God. Did he say he will take out swords and chop their heads off? Nah, he will just fight against them like Nuh (peace be upon him) fought against his people for over 700 years.

Bro, don't make rash assumptions. Nothing should affect your iman. Islam is the one true religion, so don't fret because for every horrible thing the world throws at our religion, there is a counter, for that is what wrong interpretations will do :)

Hijrah
10-26-2006, 11:37 PM
I don't like clicking on ANYTHING anti-Islamic but I think I know what you are referring to from the above post, the answer is given at the homepage of the site:

http://www.load-islam.com/artical_de...conceptions#14

Your iman shouldn't be lowered over something so trivial anyway though

Abu Zakariya
10-27-2006, 02:21 PM
Ansar's article on this is great. I'll just highlight the comment on this by ibn Taymiyyah:

“It refers to fighting those who are waging war, whom Allah has permitted us to fight. It does not refer to those who have a covenant with us with whom Allah commands us to fulfill our covenant.” (Majmu` al-Fatawa 19/20)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.